|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, King.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Beauregard?
(a) A magic word
(b) An incantation
(c) Humfrey, it is his real name
(d) A demon Humfrey keeps in a bottle
2. What was so authentic about the cookies that Iris baked?
(a) They were slightly undercooked
(b) They were individual and had different amounts of chips per cookie
(c) They were all slightly different shaped
(d) They were slightly burned
3. What specific kind of animal may have ravaged other villages?
(a) Wild Griffins
(b) Wild Dragons
(c) Wild Ogres
(d) Wild Boars
4. What threat terrifies Bink?
(a) Trent calling Bink out as a horrible person
(b) Losing his lifelong body without dying
(c) Overthrowing the legitimate monarchy
(d) Returning to Xanth, and his parents
5. What does Crombie believe regarding women?
(a) That they are the blessing of mankind
(b) That women have only one purpose; between the sheets
(c) That they are the curse of mankind
(d) That they are gorgeous creatures
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calmed the centaur down?
2. Who would Fanchon not mind being?
3. What was the key word Bink said to pacify the needle cactus?
4. What is the name of the beautiful girl from the trial?
5. What does Bink do instead of asking Chameleon to marry him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)