|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Magician.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had Bink been nudged towards meeting?
2. What was the crime presented in the trial?
(b) Domestic abuse
3. How was the landscape south of the chasm rougher than the north?
(a) It contained more chasms
(b) It was more like marshland
(c) It contained more harmful animals
(d) It was more mountainous
4. What kind of creature was in the moat?
(a) A water dragon
(b) A sea serpent
(c) A merman
(d) A hippocampus
5. What is on the monster's back?
(a) A saddle
(b) A scar
(c) A blowhole
(d) A fin
Short Answer Questions
1. Bink would do anything to stay in Xanth, but what?
2. What was the name of the person Bink saved?
3. What did Bink decide about the chasm?
4. What did Bink want for dinner?
5. What did Bink have to agree to to stay the night?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)