|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Annie after her last meeting with Melanie?
(a) She goes to see Dr. Blumenfeld.
(b) She tries to kill herself.
(c) Her friends try to help her heal the relationship with Melanie
(d) Her friends take her to the hospital.
2. Who was Annie's protector in her childhood?
(c) Her mother.
3. Which one of these items was not in the shoe box.
(a) Duct tape.
(b) An enemma.
(c) A can of grape juice.
(d) A toy gun.
4. What does Annie start to feel as she discovers the truth about her own trauma?
5. Who is tied to the table in Annie's place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Blumenfeld say to Annie?
2. What does Annie ask Dr. Blumenfeld to do while she tells her story?
3. What does Annie use to show Ben when she will be leaving?
4. Where does Melanie agree to meet Annie?
5. What does Ben do to his teacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Annie make Ben wait to see her?
2. What does Annie discover about the things that are in the box?
3. What is the main reason that Annie envisions killing herself?
4. Why is Ben's play about the burning house significant?
5. What does Annie believe Dr. Blumenfeld is interested in learning from Annie?
6. Why does Rachael tell Annie that she should not promise Ben that she would come to visit him?
7. Do you believe Melanie actually come to take care of Annie while she was sick, or was this a hallucination?
8. What painful situation does Rachel remind Annie of during one of their sessions?
9. How does Ben finally get to see inside one of the residential cottages?
10. What common fantasy do Dr. Blumenfeld and Annie have?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)