|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the treatment center where Annie does her doctoral clinical internship?
(a) Waverly Hills.
2. What does Ben make for Annie?
(a) A red glittered Christmas ornament.
(b) A magic stick.
(c) A snack of graham crackers.
(d) A painting of flowers.
3. Who does Annie ask if she has killed?
(b) Mary Louise.
4. Why does Annie find it hard to stand up?
(a) She feels as if she is falling backwards.
(b) She is dizzy.
(c) She can't feel her legs.
(d) She feels as if she is falling forwards.
5. What does Annie eat at the hospital?
(d) Mashed potatoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben suggest he and Annie do the first time they go outside together?
2. What object does Mary Louise show Annie in Chapter 17 that makes her want to run from the room?
3. What does Ben pretend to do while they are outside?
4. What does Ben say about the sponge that Annie uses to clean paint from his hand?
5. What does Ben drink out of the baby bottle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Connelly suggest to Annie's sister that they do for her?
2. Describe the collages that Annie makes while in the hospital.
3. Who does "little Annie" represent?
4. Why do you believe Ben refuses to see Annie for three weeks during their sessions?
5. What do you believe magic represented to Ben?
6. Why does Annie use play therapy when dealing with Ben?
7. In what way is the bird that Ben paints connected with the bird that Annie paints?
8. What does Annie's act of sewing up the wound over Ben's heart symbolize?
9. Describe Ben's reaction when he accidently hits Annie with a stick while playing outside.
10. What does Dr. Connelly warn Annie to stay away from when he releases her from the hospital?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)