|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Annie in the hospital?
(a) More than a month.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Nearly three months.
2. What does Ben ask Annie to give him a shot with?
(a) A Tinkertoy.
(b) A straw.
(c) A toy syringe.
(d) A stapler.
3. Annie visits a university where she feels as if she is at home. Which university is this?
4. What happens to make Ben bite Annie?
(a) Annie asks about his birth mother.
(b) He beomes angry because he tore the wing of his angel costume.
(c) Annie suggests they not go outside.
(d) Annie hits him.
5. What does Ben enjoy having Annie help him with?
(a) Collecting rocks.
(b) Baking cookies.
(c) Making costumes.
(d) Cleaning the playroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Annie know Dr. Michael Connelly?
2. What does Ben refer to when he talks about "magic" paper?
3. What is Annie's therapist's name?
4. With what does Ben hurt himself in Annie's office?
5. What is the name of the treatment center where Annie does her doctoral clinical internship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Connelly suggest to Annie's sister that they do for her?
2. Describe Ben's reaction when he accidently hits Annie with a stick while playing outside.
3. Why do you believe that it is significant that Annie is no longer remembering large chunks of her day?
4. How does Annie convince Ben that she will met with him again after Christmas break?
5. How does Ben act during his first session with Annie?
6. Why do you believe Ben refuses to see Annie for three weeks during their sessions?
7. What is your opinion of Annie's relationship with Melanie, her own therapist?
8. What does Annie's act of sewing up the wound over Ben's heart symbolize?
9. Consider Annie's writing style during this second part of her book.
10. Why does Annie use play therapy when dealing with Ben?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)