|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Melanie agree to meet Annie?
(a) Her own office.
(b) Annie's apartment.
(c) The waiting room.
(d) Blumenfeld's office.
2. What color are Blumenfeld's eyes?
3. Which of Annie's personalities joins her during her meeting with Melanie?
4. What does Dr. Blumenfeld tell Annie that she has that allows her to see people as they really are?
(a) Purple lenses.
(b) Green lenses.
(c) Blue lenses.
(d) Red lenses.
5. What does Melanie tell Annie when she returned to her after being in Bostson?
(a) That Annie should have stayed in Boston.
(b) That she is being disloyal to Melanie.
(c) That she is proud of Annie.
(d) That Melanie wanted to go to Boston.
6. What does Ben ask Annie to do?
(a) Carry him.
(b) Slide down the pole.
(c) Help him break out.
(d) Put the fire out.
7. What does Melanie ask Annie for?
(a) A Kleenex.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) Mercy for her daughter.
(d) Another chance.
8. What does Annie find by the front door of her apartment?
(a) A new rabbit.
(b) A toy gun.
(c) A shoe box.
9. Annie wonders if a certain creature surrounds she and Ben during their play. What is this creature?
10. Who does Dr. Blumenfeld tell Annie that little Annie reminds him of?
(a) Mary Louise.
(c) His granddaughter.
(d) His daughter.
11. Which writer is most important to Annie during the time she is trying to sort out her own abuse?
(a) Saint Augustine.
(b) Martin Heidegger.
(c) Virginia Woolf.
(d) Sylvia Plath.
12. What does Blumenfeld tell Annie to do while she is crying?
(a) Stop crying.
(b) Remember Ben.
(c) Use words.
(d) Call Melanie.
13. Who does Annie talk to Blumenfeld about during her first session with Ben?
(a) Mary Louise.
14. What person in her life does Annie connect with a character in Ben's life?
(a) Melanie, Ben's mother.
(b) Her mother, Ben's father.
(c) Rachel, Mary Louise.
(d) Her father, Ben's mother.
15. Who does Ben leave in the "burning" house?
(a) A bear.
(b) The mother.
(c) Tea Bags.
(d) The children.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Ben think the caterpillar has come?
2. Of what does Annie begin to paint pictures?
3. What is the only thing that Melanie says to Annie that Annie believes?
4. Who does Blumenfeld say hasn't left Annie?
5. What does Ben not want to be on their last day together?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)