|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where does Ben think the caterpillar has come?
(a) An egg.
(b) The air.
(c) The ground.
(d) The leaf.
2. What does Annie use to show Ben when she will be leaving?
(a) A watch.
(b) A written schedule.
(c) A calendar.
(d) A train schedule.
3. What does Ben not want to be on their last day together?
4. What does Ben now want Annie to do for him in play?
(a) Be his mother.
(b) Set limits.
(c) Tell him what to do.
(d) Be the baby.
5. What does Annie tell Ben about mamma bears?
(a) She is gone for good.
(b) Sometimes they come back.
(c) She won't hurt him anymore.
(d) She never existed.
6. What item does Ben have in Annie's dream?
(a) A dog.
(b) A stick.
(c) A fire hose.
(d) An axe.
7. Who was Annie's protector in her childhood?
(a) Her mother.
8. What items in the cottage that Ben visits fascinates him?
(a) The dryer.
(b) A bed.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) The washer.
9. What does Ben break with the axe?
10. What does Dr. Blumenfeld say to Annie?
(a) Healing always happens.
(b) Healing never happens.
(c) Healing is always two-sided.
(d) Healing is always one-sided.
11. What makes Blumenfeld unique to Annie?
(a) He is ordinary.
(b) He is wise.
(c) He is perfect.
(d) He is magical.
12. What was in Annie's mother's enema bottle?
(a) Hot water and soap.
(b) Salt water and soap.
(c) Cold water and soap.
(d) Water and vinegar.
13. What color are Blumenfeld's eyes?
14. Of what does Annie begin to paint pictures?
15. Who tells Annie through a dream that Ben is related to her?
(c) An old woman.
(d) Ben's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Annie and Melanie's last session together?
2. Who does Annie talk to Blumenfeld about during her first session with Ben?
3. Why does Annie cry in the shower?
4. Who is tied to the table in Annie's place?
5. What do Ben's hands remind Annie of in her dream?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)