|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tied to the table in Annie's place?
2. What does Annie ask Dr. Blumenfeld to do while she tells her story?
(a) Not interrupt.
(b) Listen carefully.
(c) Turn his back.
(d) Ask lots of questions.
3. What happens to Annie after her last meeting with Melanie?
(a) Her friends try to help her heal the relationship with Melanie
(b) Her friends take her to the hospital.
(c) She goes to see Dr. Blumenfeld.
(d) She tries to kill herself.
4. What does Melanie tell Annie when she returned to her after being in Bostson?
(a) That Annie should have stayed in Boston.
(b) That she is proud of Annie.
(c) That Melanie wanted to go to Boston.
(d) That she is being disloyal to Melanie.
5. What does Annie make Ben do before she will see him?
(a) His school work.
(b) Apologize to the child he kicked.
(c) Wait until the next day.
(d) Apologize to his teacher.
6. What does Annie study in Chapter 70?
(a) Her writing.
(b) The items in the box.
(c) Family photographs.
(d) Ben's work.
7. What does Annie do to Blumenfeld during one of their sessions?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Ignores him.
8. Why is Annie's sister under the bed?
(a) She is afraid of the dark.
(b) She misses her dad.
(c) Her mother is looking for her.
(d) She is playing.
9. What does Ben use Tea Bags to represent in his pretend fire?
(b) A dog.
(c) A mother.
10. What does Annie dream the Nazis do to her?
(a) Feeds her.
(b) Pulls down her underwear.
(c) Beats her.
(d) Put her in prison.
11. What scared Annie the worst in the hospital?
(a) The pain medicine.
(b) The enema.
(c) The surgery.
(d) The numbness.
12. Where does Annie find herself in her dream-like state?
(a) The kitchen of her childhood home.
(b) Melanie's office
(c) Her own kitchen.
(d) Sarah's house.
13. What item does Ben have in Annie's dream?
(a) A dog.
(b) An axe.
(c) A stick.
(d) A fire hose.
14. Which one of these items was not in the shoe box.
(a) An enemma.
(b) A toy gun.
(c) A can of grape juice.
(d) Duct tape.
15. When Annie stops seeing Ben who will she also no longer see?
(a) Mary Louise.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie take to her appointment with Melanie?
2. How does Blumenfeld describe Melanie's departure?
3. Who does Blumenfeld say hasn't left Annie?
4. What was Annie afraid would happen if she didn't eat?
5. What does Ben not want to be on their last day together?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)