|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Blumenfeld say to Annie?
(a) Healing never happens.
(b) Healing is always two-sided.
(c) Healing always happens.
(d) Healing is always one-sided.
2. Where is Ben in Annie's dream?
(a) A jail.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A firehouse.
(d) A police station.
3. What item does Ben have in Annie's dream?
(a) A fire hose.
(b) An axe.
(c) A stick.
(d) A dog.
4. What does Blumenfeld tell Annie to do while she is crying?
(a) Call Melanie.
(b) Use words.
(c) Remember Ben.
(d) Stop crying.
5. What does Annie ask Dr. Blumenfeld to do while she tells her story?
(a) Ask lots of questions.
(b) Not interrupt.
(c) Listen carefully.
(d) Turn his back.
6. What does Annie study in Chapter 70?
(a) Her writing.
(b) The items in the box.
(c) Ben's work.
(d) Family photographs.
7. What does Melanie tell Annie when she returned to her after being in Bostson?
(a) That she is proud of Annie.
(b) That Annie should have stayed in Boston.
(c) That she is being disloyal to Melanie.
(d) That Melanie wanted to go to Boston.
8. Where does Annie find herself in her dream-like state?
(a) Sarah's house.
(b) Melanie's office
(c) Her own kitchen.
(d) The kitchen of her childhood home.
9. What scared Annie the worst in the hospital?
(a) The pain medicine.
(b) The enema.
(c) The surgery.
(d) The numbness.
10. Who does Annie talk to Blumenfeld about during her first session with Ben?
(a) Mary Louise.
11. What does Annie dream the Nazis do to her?
(a) Feeds her.
(b) Beats her.
(c) Put her in prison.
(d) Pulls down her underwear.
12. Who does Annie tell Melanie she wants to kill?
(a) Melanie and Melanie's daughter.
(b) Melanie only.
(c) Melanie and herself.
(d) Melanie, Melanie's daughter and herself.
13. What does Ben not want to be on their last day together?
14. What does Ben want Annie to make him into on their last day together?
(a) A bear.
(b) A wizard.
(c) An Indian clown.
(d) A cowboy.
15. Why does Annie put her stuffed rabbit in a bag?
(a) Because there are grown ups in the waiting room.
(b) Because it is in pieces.
(c) So it will stay warm.
(d) Because she is embarrassed by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Blumenfeld tell Annie that little Annie reminds him of?
2. As they walk around the school, what does Ben say he wants?
3. Where does Annie store the shoe box?
4. What person in her life does Annie connect with a character in Ben's life?
5. Where does Melanie agree to meet Annie?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)