|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Annie ask if she has killed?
(b) Mary Louise.
2. What surprises Annie about Dr. Blumenfeld?
(a) That he agrees to see her.
(b) That he is well dressed.
(c) That he doesn't get angry at her for trying to kill Melanie
(d) That she can hear him in full sentences.
3. What is the name of the puppet in Annie's playroom?
(b) Tea Bags.
(c) Five Fingers.
4. Why does Annie find it hard to stand up?
(a) She is dizzy.
(b) She feels as if she is falling forwards.
(c) She feels as if she is falling backwards.
(d) She can't feel her legs.
5. What does Ben suggest he and Annie do the first time they go outside together?
(a) Run a race.
(b) Pretend they are camping.
(c) Climb trees.
(d) Play on the swings.
6. What was Ben's initial diagnosis?
(a) Generalized anxiety disorder.
(c) Multiple personality disorder.
7. What type of therapy does Dr. Connelly want to use on Annie?
(a) Occupational therapy.
(b) Electroshock therapy.
(c) Talk therapy.
(d) Physical therapy.
8. What does Annie throw into her wastebasket?
(a) Notes from her sessions with Ben.
(b) Her Walkman and tapes.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her painting supplies.
9. What does Annie not want to do?
(a) Leave Melanie's office.
(b) Make connections between the different parts of her life.
(c) Stay at Glenwood.
(d) Keep seeing Ben.
10. Who asks for lemonaide in the hospital?
(c) Dr. Connelly
11. What does Ben enjoy having Annie help him with?
(a) Making costumes.
(b) Cleaning the playroom.
(c) Baking cookies.
(d) Collecting rocks.
12. What does Annie see when she looks out the window of her apartment?
(a) Ben's house.
(b) A black bird.
(c) A large eagle.
(d) Her sister.
13. What does Ben do to Annie that bothers him so deeply?
(a) Accidently trips her.
(b) Steals some paper from the playroom.
(c) Does not tell her the truth.
(d) Accidently hits her with a stick.
14. What was Annie's major in college?
15. What did Ben dislike when he was a baby?
(a) Having a bath.
(b) Going to sleep.
(c) Being held or cuddled.
(d) Being fed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ben ask Annie to give him a shot with?
2. Annie visits a university where she feels as if she is at home. Which university is this?
3. What does Ben ask Annie for when he leaves the playroom his last visit before Christmas break?
4. What does Rachael ask Annie to do during their sessions?
5. What does Annie learn is Ben's method of comforting himself?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)