|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie do right after she sees Dr. Blumenfeld?
(a) Sleeps soundly.
(b) Sees Dr. Connelly.
(c) Cries endlessly.
(d) Eats heartily.
2. Who does Annie ask if she has killed?
(b) Mary Louise.
3. What does Ben want Annie to do for him?
(a) Help him forget about the fire.
(b) Make him a magic clown who doesn't ever hurt.
(c) Hide so Ben can search for her.
(d) Rock him while he drinks out of the bottle.
4. What does Ben refer to when he talks about "magic" paper?
(a) Carbon paper.
(b) Graph paper.
(c) Construction paper.
(d) Poster board.
5. What does Ben do with the piece of paper that Annie gives him?
(a) Makes a paper airplane.
(b) Writes his name on it.
(c) Sets it on fire.
(d) Wads it up and throws it at Annie.
6. What does Annie make while she is in the hospital?
(a) Collages of women's faces.
(b) Paintings of barns and birds.
7. What is the name of the treatment center where Annie does her doctoral clinical internship?
(a) Waverly Hills.
8. With what does Ben hurt himself in Annie's office?
(a) A razor blade.
(b) A small spring.
(c) A paper weight.
(d) A thumb tack.
9. What does Annie eat at the hospital?
(a) Mashed potatoes.
10. What does Ben want to do the first time they go outside in the spring?
(a) Listen to the birds.
(b) Go on a treasure hunt.
(c) Pick flowers.
(d) Look at the trees budding.
11. What surprises Annie about Dr. Blumenfeld?
(a) That he is well dressed.
(b) That she can hear him in full sentences.
(c) That he agrees to see her.
(d) That he doesn't get angry at her for trying to kill Melanie
12. What does Ben paint in his second session?
(a) A farm.
(b) A house.
(c) A bird.
(d) A family.
13. What is the name of the puppet in Annie's playroom?
(a) Five Fingers.
(c) Tea Bags.
14. What part of her body does Annie will herself to move?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her eyelids.
(c) Her mouth.
(d) Her feet.
15. Annie finds it interesting that Ben rids himself of what?
(a) The stick he killed the bear with.
(b) The bear cubs.
(c) Tea Bags.
(d) The bad mamma bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dr. Connelly afraid he will have to send Annie to the State Hospital?
2. What does Annie see when she looks out the window of her apartment?
3. What is Tea Bags called in pyschological terms?
4. What does Annie hope Ben is doing Christmas night?
5. What sensation does Annie feel on her skin while she is in the hospital?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)