|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie hope Ben is doing Christmas night?
(a) Singing carols with his family.
(c) Decorating a Christmas tree.
(d) Listening for reindeer.
2. What does Ben ask Annie for when he leaves the playroom his last visit before Christmas break?
(a) A tangible object to take home to remind him of Annie.
(b) Permission to bring his mother to the next session.
(c) A hug.
(d) Something to make his house magic.
3. In what month does Annie stop going to see Ben?
4. Who does Annie ask if she has killed?
(d) Mary Louise.
5. How long was Annie in the hospital?
(a) One year.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) More than a month.
(d) Nearly three months.
6. What surprises Annie about Dr. Blumenfeld?
(a) That he agrees to see her.
(b) That he is well dressed.
(c) That she can hear him in full sentences.
(d) That he doesn't get angry at her for trying to kill Melanie
7. What part of her body does Annie will herself to move?
(a) Her eyelids.
(b) Her mouth.
(c) Her feet.
(d) Her hands.
8. What does Annie tell Ben that they have in common?
(a) The date of their birth.
(b) Their home state.
(c) Their favorite color.
(d) Their favorite animal.
9. With what disorder is Ben diagnosed?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Oppositional personality disorder.
(d) Generalized anxiety disorder.
10. How old was Annie when she started reading Freud's work?
11. When Ben instructs Annie to look for the blue key, what is he really asking her to look for?
(c) A spring.
(d) His parents.
12. What was Annie's major in college?
13. What game does Ben play with Annie during their second session?
(a) Chutes and Ladders.
14. Why is Dr. Connelly afraid he will have to send Annie to the State Hospital?
(a) She is violent.
(b) To get electroshock therapy.
(c) Her insurance has run out.
(d) She is not getting better.
15. What does Annie visualize Rachel as in Chapter 24?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A bear.
(d) A mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours during her day can Annie not account for in Chapter 24?
2. What happens on Annie's twenty-eighth birthday?
3. What drug does Dr. Connelly give Annie?
4. Why does Sarah, Patricia and Mary take Annie to the hospital?
5. What does Ben want Annie to do for him?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)