Part 1, Chapters 1-5
1. What does Annie see in the university library?
(a) A young boy.
(b) A young girl.
(c) A moose.
(d) An old man.
2. What is the name of the treatment center where Annie does her doctoral clinical internship?
(a) Waverly Hills.
3. What is the name of Annie's first patient?
4. Where does Annie conduct her sessions with Ben?
(a) Ben's hospital room.
(b) Her office.
(c) Annie's house.
(d) The playroom.
5. What does Ben ask Annie to give him a shot with?
(a) A straw.
(b) A stapler.
(c) A toy syringe.
(d) A Tinkertoy.
6. With what disorder is Ben diagnosed?
(a) Generalized anxiety disorder.
(b) Oppositional personality disorder.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
7. How old was Annie when she started reading Freud's work?
8. What does Rachael ask Annie to do during their sessions?
(a) Pretend she is Ben.
(b) Study modern psychologists.
(c) Read her notes about the children aloud.
(d) Take out the trash.
This section contains 3,927 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)