Prologue: Glenmerle Revisited
1. How long had it been since Van left when he returned to Glenmerle for the first time?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Fifteen years.
2. When did Van return to Glenmerle for the first time?
3. What first caught Van's attention when he first returned to Glenmerle?
(a) The lawn.
(b) The new people living there.
(c) The smell.
(d) The size.
4. How does Van describe Davy?
(a) His lost chance.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His biggest mystery.
(d) His first love.
5. How long had Davy been dead when Van returned to Glenmerle?
(a) Nine months.
(b) One month.
(c) Three months.
(d) Six months.
6. What did Van see when he looked at his boyhood house for the first time since leaving it?
(a) He saw that it was falling apart.
(b) He saw it filled with the people he knows.
(c) It was smaller than he remembered.
(d) He saw it filled with strangers.
This section contains 4,650 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)