Prologue: Glenmerle Revisited
• Van returned to Glenmerle, his childhood home.
• Van said he realized the power of emotions while in Kensington.
• Van was seeking joy.
• Van remembered his love, Davy, although she has been dead for six months.
The Shining Barrier (The Pagan Love)
• Van met Davy and the two fall in love.
• Van and Davy devoted themselves to each other and decided to get married.
• Van and Davy had a code in their marriage to promote honesty and trust.
• Van and Davy decided to live at sea and spend their days enjoying each other.
• Van was shipped out with the Navy as war began.
The Shadow of a Tree
• Van and Davy lived in Hawaii during the war.
• The bombing of Pearl Harbor made them realize how important they were to each other.
• After the war, Van and Davy sailed around Florida.
• After running into a man...
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)