|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
(a) No map.
(b) No guarantee.
(c) No redlight.
(d) No reverse.
2. What did Tully name the horse they found swimming in the bay?
3. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
(a) Swamp boat.
(b) Cigarette boat.
(c) Banana boat.
(d) Shrimp boat.
4. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
(a) Dalvalo Bay.
(b) Cabin Boy Bay.
(c) Parlais Harbor.
(d) Papeete Harbor.
5. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
2. What does Waldo tell Archie and others that they are doing with Tully when they show up in the Land Rover?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
4. Cleopatra tells Tully it's time to put a little distance between his what?
5. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of vision does Ix-Nay have while he is watching the sea turtle hatchlings with Consuelo?
2. How is Cleopatra very generous to the people she cares about?
3. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
4. Why does Captain Kirk tell Tully to put on his sailing shoes?
5. What becomes of the crew of the Lucretia?
6. Why is Cayo Loco no longer a salty piece of land?
7. What is Willie's experience like when he first sees the Fresnal lens?
8. Why does Cleopatra compare Tully to Odysseus?
9. Why do the people of Dalvalo worship pilots?
10. What was Tully having mixed feelings about after being rescued by Archie and his other friends?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)