|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
(a) Shrimp boat.
(b) Swamp boat.
(c) Cigarette boat.
(d) Banana boat.
2. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
(a) Safari hunter.
(c) An Englishman.
3. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
4. How old was Cleopatra the last time she was in Key West?
5. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) Mardi Gras.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
2. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
3. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
4. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
5. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Cayo Loco no longer a salty piece of land?
2. According to Cleopatra, how had Miami changed in her lifetime?
3. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
4. How are Tully's concerns about Mr. Twain taken care of?
5. What is the story of Cleopatra's birth?
6. What becomes of the crew of the Lucretia?
7. Why does Cleopatra compare Tully to Odysseus?
8. How does Tully help Cleopatra say goodbye to Highbourne Hill?
9. Why did Willie Singer want to go to New Caledonia?
10. What is Tully's opinion about Dawn's future after he is rescued from her and the Stiltons?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)