|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
(a) Roasted missionary.
(c) Raw fish.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
(a) Lister's conch.
(b) Baseball signed by El Cohete.
(c) A toy box.
(d) Dirt from Havana.
3. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
(a) A wake behind a boat.
(c) A light on a lighthouse.
4. What lands on Tully's arm when he is up in the lighthouse with Cleopatra?
5. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(c) Mardi Gras.
(d) New Year's Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Highbourne Shipping Company located?
2. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
3. Where does Willie meet Jetfuel Joe?
4. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
5. Who hit the jackpot in Vegas?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
2. How were the charges against Tully in Wyoming dropped?
3. Where did the novel get its title?
4. What becomes of the crew of the Lucretia?
5. Why is Cayo Loco no longer a salty piece of land?
6. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
7. How does Tully feel as he waits to hear news of Cleopatra in the hospital waiting room?
8. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
9. Where did Tully meet Dawn before the resort at San Pedro?
10. What is Tully's opinion about Dawn's future after he is rescued from her and the Stiltons?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)