|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
(a) U.S.S. Maryland.
(b) U.S.S. Arizona.
(c) U.S.S. Maine.
(d) U.S.S. Utah.
2. Tully dreamed that he had a machine that would shrink his horse to the size of what?
(a) Golden retriever.
(b) Teacup chihuahua.
(c) Miniature poodle.
(d) Great dane.
3. Who does Cleopatra leave the Lucretia to?
4. What does Tully give Cleopatra for her birthday?
(b) Lister's conch.
(c) Cuban cigars.
(d) A star fish.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
(a) Dirt from Havana.
(b) Baseball signed by El Cohete.
(c) Lister's conch.
(d) A toy box.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
2. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
3. Where is Cleopatra buried?
4. What does Tully have to retrieve from Dawn's room?
5. What do people bring with them when they come to visit the Cayo Loco lighthouse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Willie Singer want to go to New Caledonia?
2. How is Cleopatra very generous to the people she cares about?
3. Why is Cayo Loco no longer a salty piece of land?
4. Why does Cleopatra compare Tully to Odysseus?
5. How does Tully help Cleopatra say goodbye to Highbourne Hill?
6. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
7. How does Tully react when he sees Waldo Stilton in San Pedro?
8. Where did Tully meet Dawn before the resort at San Pedro?
9. What is Willie Singer's cover story as he travels with Phillippe Parfait?
10. What did hearing a cigarette boat off of Cayo Loco remind Tully of?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)