|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
(b) Raw fish.
(d) Roasted missionary.
2. What do the people of Dalvalo worship?
3. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
(b) A wake behind a boat.
(c) A light on a lighthouse.
4. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
(d) Natural gas.
5. As Tully reflects on Cleopatra's death, he compares life to what?
(a) A flamingo.
(b) A shell.
(c) A fishing line.
(d) A sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
2. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
3. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
4. What do people bring with them when they come to visit the Cayo Loco lighthouse?
5. What does Phillippe Parfait tell Willie to act like while traveling with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tully feel as he waits to hear news of Cleopatra in the hospital waiting room?
2. What did hearing a cigarette boat off of Cayo Loco remind Tully of?
3. What is the story of Cleopatra's birth?
4. How is Cleopatra very generous to the people she cares about?
5. Why do the people of Dalvalo worship pilots?
6. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
7. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
8. What was Tully having mixed feelings about after being rescued by Archie and his other friends?
9. How did Cleopatra prepare for her own burial?
10. What is Sophie Diamant's story?
This section contains 989 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)