|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
2. Who was Tully rescued from in the end?
3. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
4. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
(a) A wake behind a boat.
(b) A light on a lighthouse.
5. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tully give to Ix-Nay as penance?
2. How does Thelma Barson die?
3. The synchronized oaring in Cleopatra's funeral procession is a __________ custom.
4. Where is Sophie's boat from?
5. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Captain Kirk tell Tully to put on his sailing shoes?
2. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
3. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
4. How is Cleopatra very generous to the people she cares about?
5. Where did the novel get its title?
6. What is Willie Singer's cover story as he travels with Phillippe Parfait?
7. According to Cleopatra, how had Miami changed in her lifetime?
8. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
9. What becomes of Lister's conch?
10. How did Cleopatra prepare for her own burial?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)