|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleopatra send Tully to the market for the night she has a heart attack?
(c) Ice cream.
2. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
3. Willie Singer pretends to be ____________ while traveling the islands in the Pacific.
(a) Searching for a fugitive.
(b) Filming a documentary.
(c) On a book tour.
(d) Running for governor.
4. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(c) Sammy Raye.
5. Who hit the jackpot in Vegas?
(a) Sammy Raye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
2. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
3. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
4. When Tully comes to join her crew, Cleopatra tells him he smells worse than what?
5. What does Tully give to Ix-Nay as penance?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
2. How were the charges against Tully in Wyoming dropped?
3. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
4. Where did Tully meet Dawn before the resort at San Pedro?
5. What was Tully having mixed feelings about after being rescued by Archie and his other friends?
6. How is Cleopatra very generous to the people she cares about?
7. What is Willie Singer's cover story as he travels with Phillippe Parfait?
8. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
9. What is Tully's opinion about Dawn's future after he is rescued from her and the Stiltons?
10. What is Willie's experience like when he first sees the Fresnal lens?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)