|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tully give to Ix-Nay as penance?
(a) His skiff.
(b) Lister's conch.
(d) Mr. Twain.
2. What does Phillippe Parfait tell Willie to act like while traveling with him?
(a) A movie star.
(b) A surfer.
(c) A politician.
(d) A bounty hunter.
3. As Tully reflects on Cleopatra's death, he compares life to what?
(a) A shell.
(b) A sunset.
(c) A fishing line.
(d) A flamingo.
4. What job is Tully given on the Lucretia?
(b) First mate.
(c) Research consultant.
(d) Light keeper.
5. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(d) Sammy Raye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
2. Sammy Raye is going to look into the ___________ situation for Tully.
3. What kind of gun did Cleopatra have aboard the Lucretia?
4. What do people bring with them when they come to visit the Cayo Loco lighthouse?
5. What music is playing on the beach as Tully and Dawn take a late night swim?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
2. Why does Captain Kirk tell Tully to put on his sailing shoes?
3. Why do the people of Dalvalo worship pilots?
4. How does Tully help Cleopatra say goodbye to Highbourne Hill?
5. What did hearing a cigarette boat off of Cayo Loco remind Tully of?
6. What becomes of the crew of the Lucretia?
7. How did Cleopatra prepare for her own burial?
8. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
9. What is Willie's experience like when he first sees the Fresnal lens?
10. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)