|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
2. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(a) Mardi Gras.
(c) New Year's Eve.
3. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
(a) Dr. Vanuta.
(b) Dr. Vega.
(c) Dr. Malta.
(d) Dr. Norriega.
4. What was the name of Montana's father?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) Henry Hudson.
(c) Larry Moore.
(d) Jake Sawyer.
5. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do people bring with them when they come to visit the Cayo Loco lighthouse?
2. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
3. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
4. What does Waldo tell Archie and others that they are doing with Tully when they show up in the Land Rover?
5. What music is playing on the beach as Tully and Dawn take a late night swim?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story of Cleopatra's birth?
2. How does Tully help Cleopatra say goodbye to Highbourne Hill?
3. What is Tully's opinion about Dawn's future after he is rescued from her and the Stiltons?
4. Why does Captain Kirk tell Tully to put on his sailing shoes?
5. What is Willie's experience like when he first sees the Fresnal lens?
6. Why is Cayo Loco no longer a salty piece of land?
7. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
8. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
9. Why does Cleopatra fire Tully?
10. How did Cleopatra prepare for her own burial?
This section contains 844 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)