|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
2. Who was Tully rescued from in the end?
3. Where is Cleopatra buried?
(a) Cabin Boy Bay.
(b) Sunset Cove.
(c) Fortune Island.
(d) Osprey Point.
4. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
(b) Stun gun.
5. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
(a) Women's prison warden.
(b) Hottest movie star.
(c) Dallas Cowboys quarterback.
(d) Used car salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
2. What does Tully see as he arrives at the coast to meet up with Cleopatra in Chapter 35?
3. What does Cleopatra call her dancing earrings?
4. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
5. When Tully is captured in San Pedro, the bounty hunters tell him he is in a ____________ episode.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Tully meet Dawn before the resort at San Pedro?
2. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
3. What is Willie's experience like when he first sees the Fresnal lens?
4. What is Sophie Diamant's story?
5. How does Tully help Cleopatra say goodbye to Highbourne Hill?
6. What is Willie Singer's cover story as he travels with Phillippe Parfait?
7. Why is Cayo Loco no longer a salty piece of land?
8. Why did Willie Singer want to go to New Caledonia?
9. According to Cleopatra, how had Miami changed in her lifetime?
10. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)