|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
(a) Luke Cadwell.
(b) Loni Caterson.
(c) Hugo Caberera.
(d) Lupe Cadiz.
2. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
3. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
(a) U.S.S. Arizona.
(b) U.S.S. Maine.
(c) U.S.S. Utah.
(d) U.S.S. Maryland.
4. Where are Cleopatra's stepbrothers, Donald and Ronald Diamond, buried?
(a) The city dump.
(b) The good angel section.
(c) The garden.
(d) The bad angel section.
5. The synchronized oaring in Cleopatra's funeral procession is a __________ custom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tully try to call before the bounty hunters capture him in the bungalow in San Pedro?
2. Willie Singer pretends to be ____________ while traveling the islands in the Pacific.
3. Sammy Raye is going to look into the ___________ situation for Tully.
4. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
5. Jetfuel Joe asks Tully if he has a message from _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
2. What is Sophie Diamant's story?
3. How does Tully feel as he waits to hear news of Cleopatra in the hospital waiting room?
4. What becomes of Lister's conch?
5. Why does Cleopatra fire Tully?
6. How is Cleopatra very generous to the people she cares about?
7. What did hearing a cigarette boat off of Cayo Loco remind Tully of?
8. Why is Cayo Loco no longer a salty piece of land?
9. How did Cleopatra prepare for her own burial?
10. How does Tully help Cleopatra say goodbye to Highbourne Hill?
This section contains 929 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)