|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tully name the horse they found swimming in the bay?
2. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
(a) Needed the Fresnel lens.
(c) Fired him.
(d) Loved the sea.
3. What do Archie and the others in the Land Rover tell the bounty hunters they are looking for?
4. Where are Cleopatra's stepbrothers, Donald and Ronald Diamond, buried?
(a) The good angel section.
(b) The garden.
(c) The city dump.
(d) The bad angel section.
5. Who is Sophie's grandfather?
(a) Donald Diamond.
(b) Ronald Diamond.
(c) Teddy Diamond.
(d) Johnny Diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
2. After Cleopatra tells her crew her wishes for after she dies, she says that they are all ___________.
3. What are Kirk and Bucky holding as they stand in the back of the Land Rover when they rescue Tully?
4. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
5. What does Cleopatra call her dancing earrings?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cleopatra fire Tully?
2. What is the story of Cleopatra's birth?
3. Where did Tully meet Dawn before the resort at San Pedro?
4. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
5. What becomes of the crew of the Lucretia?
6. How are Tully's concerns about Mr. Twain taken care of?
7. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
8. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
9. How were the charges against Tully in Wyoming dropped?
10. What is Sophie Diamant's story?
This section contains 918 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)