|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sophie's boat from?
(c) Le Bleu.
2. What did Tully name the horse they found swimming in the bay?
3. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
(a) Riviera Blue.
(b) Reve Bleu.
(c) Blue River.
(d) Le Bleu.
4. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
(a) The Pink Leopard.
(b) The Flying Pearl.
(c) The Black Pearl.
(d) The Flying Dutchman.
5. Willie Singer wanted information about the __________ from Parfait.
(a) Whereabouts of the Lucretia.
(b) Bull's eye lens.
(c) French lighthouses.
(d) Legends of Davalo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the young drummer on the Lucretia's crew?
2. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
3. Cleopatra compares Tully's situation as he joins the crew of the Lucretia to whose?
4. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
5. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Cleopatra prepare for her own burial?
2. How is Cleopatra very generous to the people she cares about?
3. How does Tully help Cleopatra say goodbye to Highbourne Hill?
4. What did hearing a cigarette boat off of Cayo Loco remind Tully of?
5. How were the charges against Tully in Wyoming dropped?
6. How are Tully's concerns about Mr. Twain taken care of?
7. What is Sophie Diamant's story?
8. Why do the people of Dalvalo worship pilots?
9. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
10. Why does Cleopatra fire Tully?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)