|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleopatra tells Tully it's time to put a little distance between his what?
(a) Causes and effects.
(c) Wins and losses.
2. What are Kirk and Bucky holding as they stand in the back of the Land Rover when they rescue Tully?
(a) Bull horns.
3. Tully dreamed that he had a machine that would shrink his horse to the size of what?
(a) Teacup chihuahua.
(b) Great dane.
(c) Miniature poodle.
(d) Golden retriever.
4. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
(c) Natural gas.
5. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
(a) A starfish.
(b) A jellyfish.
(c) A shrimp.
(d) A crab.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ix-Nay watching when he had a vision that Tully was in trouble in San Pedro?
2. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
3. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
4. How tall is the Amedee Light?
5. Cleopatra leaves money for a sailing school in _____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Tully having mixed feelings about after being rescued by Archie and his other friends?
2. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
3. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
4. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
5. Why does Captain Kirk tell Tully to put on his sailing shoes?
6. What kind of vision does Ix-Nay have while he is watching the sea turtle hatchlings with Consuelo?
7. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
8. How did Cleopatra prepare for her own burial?
9. Why do the people of Dalvalo worship pilots?
10. How does Tully feel as he waits to hear news of Cleopatra in the hospital waiting room?
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)