|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tully leaves the party with Dawn, he is high on champagne and _________.
2. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
3. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
4. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
(b) Stun gun.
5. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(b) Sammy Raye.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
2. What did Tully name the horse they found swimming in the bay?
3. Who takes Tully and Ix-Nay to the Lucretia on a seaplane?
4. As Tully reflects on Cleopatra's death, he compares life to what?
5. How tall is the Amedee Light?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Tully having mixed feelings about after being rescued by Archie and his other friends?
2. Why is Cayo Loco no longer a salty piece of land?
3. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
4. What did hearing a cigarette boat off of Cayo Loco remind Tully of?
5. How do the Stilton brothers capture Tully in San Pedro?
6. What becomes of Lister's conch?
7. Where did the novel get its title?
8. How are Tully's concerns about Mr. Twain taken care of?
9. Where did Tully meet Dawn before the resort at San Pedro?
10. Why do the people of Dalvalo worship pilots?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)