|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
(c) Bull fight.
2. What does Tully give Cleopatra for her birthday?
(a) Cuban cigars.
(b) A star fish.
(d) Lister's conch.
3. What music is playing on the beach as Tully and Dawn take a late night swim?
(b) Bob Marley.
(c) Bob Seger.
(d) The Eagles.
4. Jetfuel Joe asks Tully if he has a message from _________.
(a) The spirit world.
(b) Captain Keed.
(c) The gods.
(d) Captain Kirk.
5. Willie Singer pretends to be ____________ while traveling the islands in the Pacific.
(a) Running for governor.
(b) On a book tour.
(c) Filming a documentary.
(d) Searching for a fugitive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tully see as he arrives at the coast to meet up with Cleopatra in Chapter 35?
2. Tully has a job designing what in the Epilogue?
3. Who is Sophie's grandfather?
4. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
5. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did Tully meet Dawn before the resort at San Pedro?
2. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
3. How are Tully's concerns about Mr. Twain taken care of?
4. Why does Cleopatra fire Tully?
5. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
6. What is the story of Cleopatra's birth?
7. What is Sophie Diamant's story?
8. Why did Willie Singer want to go to New Caledonia?
9. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
10. How does Tully feel as he waits to hear news of Cleopatra in the hospital waiting room?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)