|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first time Tully saw Dawn, what did he call her?
(b) Mae West.
(d) Annie Oakley.
2. Who is Sophie's grandfather?
(a) Ronald Diamond.
(b) Donald Diamond.
(c) Johnny Diamond.
(d) Teddy Diamond.
3. What was the name of Montana's father?
(a) Jake Sawyer.
(b) Clark Gable.
(c) Larry Moore.
(d) Henry Hudson.
4. How tall is the Amedee Light?
(a) 185 feet.
(b) 175 feet.
(c) 208 feet.
(d) 280 feet.
5. What music is playing on the beach as Tully and Dawn take a late night swim?
(a) Bob Seger.
(b) The Eagles.
(c) Bob Marley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
2. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
3. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
4. What does Tully have to retrieve from Dawn's room?
5. Where does Willie meet Jetfuel Joe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story of Cleopatra's birth?
2. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
3. What was Tully having mixed feelings about after being rescued by Archie and his other friends?
4. Where did Tully meet Dawn before the resort at San Pedro?
5. According to Cleopatra, how had Miami changed in her lifetime?
6. Why does Cleopatra fire Tully?
7. Why do the people of Dalvalo worship pilots?
8. What is Willie's experience like when he first sees the Fresnal lens?
9. How does Tully feel as he waits to hear news of Cleopatra in the hospital waiting room?
10. Why does Captain Kirk tell Tully to put on his sailing shoes?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)