|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tully run into the bounty hunters in Alabama?
(a) Hot dog eating contest.
(b) Monster truck rally.
(c) A Mullet Toss.
(d) Wet t-shirt contest.
2. Who does Tully meet in Hector's guard shack at the Mayan ruins?
(a) Dr. Destin Walker.
(b) Dr. Dustin Weller.
(c) Willie Singer.
(d) Sammy Raye Coconuts.
3. The resort in San Pedro is ground zero for what?
(a) Surf contest.
(b) Spring break.
(c) Insurance convention.
(d) Big game hunting.
4. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(a) Bird watching.
(d) Spirit world.
5. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
(b) Pago Pago.
(c) New Caledonia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
2. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
3. What are men dressed up as at the party that Tully goes to with Dawn?
4. What is the name of the woman who turns Tex Sex into a star?
5. Who is Cleopatra looking for when she comes ashore at the beach in Tulum?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the wind starts blowing through the tree house in Chapter 9?
2. Who are the Stilton twins?
3. What is the story of Grandma Ghost?
4. What was the unusual business that Archie Mercer had in Orlando?
5. What does the reappearance of the Lucretia off the coast of San Pedro make Tully start thinking about?
6. How did Cleopatra meet the great love of her life?
7. What are some of the things that happen on the trip to Belize that reminds Tully of his favorite movie, The Man Who Would Be King?
8. Why does Tully ask Willie Singer to help him find the Fresnel lens?
9. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
10. Why does Willie Singer have such a hard time leaving Hawaii?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)