|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of radio does Tully's dad give him?
(a) Haliburton 240B.
(b) Hallicrafter S-40B.
(c) Hovercraft S10.
(d) Halliton S-24.
2. What is Hector playing from the lighthouse as the Lucretia sets sail for Punta Margarita?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Grateful Dead.
(c) Bon Jovi.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
3. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
(b) Viva Las Vegas.
(c) Wanted Dead or Alive.
(d) Purple Sage.
4. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
5. Who does Tully meet in Hector's guard shack at the Mayan ruins?
(a) Sammy Raye Coconuts.
(b) Willie Singer.
(c) Dr. Destin Walker.
(d) Dr. Dustin Weller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tully run into the bounty hunters in Alabama?
2. Whose voice does Tully hear on the wind blowing through the tree house?
3. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
4. What is the real name of country singer Tex Sex?
5. What is the name of the woman who turns Tex Sex into a star?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ix-Nay tell Tully about the fishing spot called Quiet Time?
2. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
3. What happens when the wind starts blowing through the tree house in Chapter 9?
4. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
5. What surprising thing does Cleopatra do after Tully successfully guides the dinghy through the Mayan cut?
6. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
7. How does Tully come to meet Cleopatra Highbourne?
8. Why was the Hallicraft S-40B so important to Tully?
9. What is the story of Grandma Ghost?
10. What is the connection between Tully and Donna Kay Dunbar?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)