|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the letter postmarked from that Archibald Mercer gives Tully?
(a) Pago Pago.
(b) New Caledonia.
2. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
3. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
4. What is the first kind of fish Tully catches when he is training to be a guide?
5. What did the note say that Dawn stuck on Tully's door?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tully run into the bounty hunters in Alabama?
2. What was playing on the car radio as Tully made his escape from the bounty hunters?
3. What do Tully and Dawn toast to with champagne?
4. How does Tully dress to disguise himself for the trip to Belize?
5. How much was stolen from Tully's pocket while he slept on the beach at Tulum?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Cleopatra Highbourne.
2. Who are the Stilton twins?
3. Why does Tully ask Willie Singer to help him find the Fresnel lens?
4. Why was the Hallicraft S-40B so important to Tully?
5. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
6. What are the two pieces of art that Tully takes with him on his trip aboard the Caribbean Soul?
7. What was the unusual business that Archie Mercer had in Orlando?
8. What does the reappearance of the Lucretia off the coast of San Pedro make Tully start thinking about?
9. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
10. Why does Willie Singer have such a hard time leaving Hawaii?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)