|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(a) Bonefish Bob.
(c) Captain Kirk.
(d) Reggae Roddy.
2. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
(a) Bull's eye target.
(b) Fresnel lens.
(c) Fresia glass.
3. During the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul, Tully sees a the light from a lighthouse on _____________.
(a) Cape Santa Maria.
(b) Point San Angelo.
(c) Point Santiago.
(d) Cape San Antonio.
4. What is the real name of country singer Tex Sex?
(a) Steve Spane.
(b) Tom Thompson.
(c) Trace Tingle.
(d) Shawn Spurl.
5. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Turtle shell.
(b) Oil drum.
(c) Teak board.
(d) Crocodile skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Tully the Heimlich when he is choking at dinner?
2. How much was stolen from Tully's pocket while he slept on the beach at Tulum?
3. Where did Butch Cassidy run away to?
4. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
5. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
2. What is the story of Cleopatra's birth?
3. How does Tully react when he sees Waldo Stilton in San Pedro?
4. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
5. How do Bucky Norman and Kirk Patterson meet each other?
6. What is the story of Grandma Ghost?
7. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
8. Describe Cleopatra Highbourne.
9. What becomes of the crew of the Lucretia?
10. What is Willie Singer's cover story as he travels with Phillippe Parfait?
This section contains 872 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)