|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his letter to Willie Singer, Tully tells him a guy from __________ is coming to Lost Boys.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Sports Illustrated.
2. What are men dressed up as at the party that Tully goes to with Dawn?
(c) FBI agents.
3. What is the name of the bar that Tully goes to with Bucky and Kirk on Punta Margarita?
(a) Fat Iguana.
(b) Pink Lizard.
(c) Hungry Crocodile.
(d) Green Gecko.
4. Who is Donna Kay marrying?
(a) Bucky Dent.
(b) Sammy Raye.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Rhett Butler.
5. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
(c) Macadamia nut.
(d) Carrot stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Tully and Donna Kay drinking as they talk in the tree house?
2. What does Tully hand to Cleopatra as the Lucretia sails to Punta Margarita from Tulum?
3. Where does Willie end up getting fuel for his plane after a fuel barge sinks?
4. Who did Tully Mars want to be like when he grew up?
5. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
2. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
3. How did Cleopatra meet the great love of her life?
4. How do Bucky Norman and Kirk Patterson meet each other?
5. What is the unusual motif for the party that Tully attends with Dawn?
6. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
7. How does Tully come to meet Cleopatra Highbourne?
8. What does Donna Kay tell Tully in the tree house?
9. What surprising thing does Cleopatra do after Tully successfully guides the dinghy through the Mayan cut?
10. What is the story of Grandma Ghost?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)