|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose voice does Tully hear on the wind blowing through the tree house?
(a) Johnny Red Dust.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) Cleopatra Highbourne.
2. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
(a) Tom Brokaw.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Dan Rather.
(d) Matt Lauer.
3. What is the name of the place where Tully is supposed to meet Dawn for a party?
(a) Sex Toys.
(c) Belly of the Beast.
(d) Sand on the Beach.
4. What are Tully and Donna Kay drinking as they talk in the tree house?
(b) Cubra libras.
5. Who does Tully tell Dawn she looks like before they go to the party?
(b) Bette Midler.
(c) Barbara Streisand.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul, Tully sees a the light from a lighthouse on _____________.
2. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
3. What was the gift given to Cleopatra for saving a stranded fisherman?
4. Who is Tully playing baseball with in his dream aboard the Lucretia?
5. Where does Dawn go to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tully have to give Hector as a bribe to get access to the lighthouse in Tulum?
2. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
3. Describe Cleopatra Highbourne.
4. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
5. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
6. How does Tully come to meet Cleopatra Highbourne?
7. How did Cleopatra meet the great love of her life?
8. What happens when the wind starts blowing through the tree house in Chapter 9?
9. What was the unusual business that Archie Mercer had in Orlando?
10. How was Tully inadvertently a matchmaker for Donna Kay and Clark?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)