|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treasure does Willie Singer show Tully in chapter 3?
(a) A ruby.
(b) A diamond.
(c) An emerald.
(d) A pearl.
2. Cleopatra is obsessed with a Cuban baseball pitcher called _______.
(a) El Coche.
(b) El Cohete.
(c) Poncho Vega.
(d) Luis Villa.
3. Where does Dawn go to college?
(a) University of Texas.
(b) University of Arizona.
(c) Oklahoma University.
(d) University of Florida.
4. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(a) Cowboy boots.
(d) Conch shell.
5. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
(b) Fresnel lens.
(c) Bull's eye target.
(d) Fresia glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector playing from the lighthouse as the Lucretia sets sail for Punta Margarita?
2. What kind of party does Tully go to with Dawn and Noel-Christmas?
3. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
4. What is the name of the resort in San Pedro where Archie has a bungalow?
5. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the unusual business that Archie Mercer had in Orlando?
2. How is the singer Tex Sex involved with the Lost Boys Fishing Lodge?
3. What does Tully have to give Hector as a bribe to get access to the lighthouse in Tulum?
4. How was Tully inadvertently a matchmaker for Donna Kay and Clark?
5. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
6. Why does Willie Singer have such a hard time leaving Hawaii?
7. Why does Tully ask Willie Singer to help him find the Fresnel lens?
8. What is the secret to navigating the waters off Punta Margarita?
9. What does Donna Kay tell Tully in the tree house?
10. Describe Cleopatra Highbourne.
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)