|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dawn's friend's name at the resort in San Pedro?
(b) Denise Kayla.
(d) Donna Kay.
2. What do Tully and Dawn toast to with champagne?
(b) World peace.
(d) Jungle encounters.
3. What is the real name of Grandma Ghost?
(a) Sarah Stanton Mars.
(b) Sadie Sawyer Mars.
(c) Sarah Sawyer Mars.
(d) Sadie Stanton Mars.
4. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
(b) Fresnel lens.
(c) Bull's eye target.
(d) Fresia glass.
5. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
(a) Dan Rather.
(b) Walter Cronkite.
(c) Matt Lauer.
(d) Tom Brokaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the resort in San Pedro where Archie has a bungalow?
2. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
3. What hits Tully in the head on the ship to Belize?
4. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
5. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the things that happen on the trip to Belize that reminds Tully of his favorite movie, The Man Who Would Be King?
2. Why was the Hallicraft S-40B so important to Tully?
3. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
4. What does Donna Kay tell Tully in the tree house?
5. What are the two pieces of art that Tully takes with him on his trip aboard the Caribbean Soul?
6. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
7. How was Tully inadvertently a matchmaker for Donna Kay and Clark?
8. Who is Dr. Destin Walker?
9. How do Bucky Norman and Kirk Patterson meet each other?
10. What happens when the wind starts blowing through the tree house in Chapter 9?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)