|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Tully confesses the truth, Donna Kay is afraid that Tully is wanted in Wyoming for what?
2. Who gives Tully the Heimlich when he is choking at dinner?
(a) Wille Singer.
(b) Captain Kirk.
(c) Donna Kay.
(d) Sammy Raye.
3. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
4. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
5. Where did Tully run into the bounty hunters in Alabama?
(a) Hot dog eating contest.
(b) A Mullet Toss.
(c) Monster truck rally.
(d) Wet t-shirt contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dawn go to college?
2. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
3. Who does Tex Sex resemble?
4. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
5. What is the name of Tully's horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the Stilton twins?
2. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
3. What is the connection between Tully and Donna Kay Dunbar?
4. What is the secret to navigating the waters off Punta Margarita?
5. Who is Dr. Destin Walker?
6. What does Ix-Nay tell Tully about the fishing spot called Quiet Time?
7. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
8. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
9. How do Bucky Norman and Kirk Patterson meet each other?
10. How is the singer Tex Sex involved with the Lost Boys Fishing Lodge?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)