|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Donna Kay marrying?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) Rhett Butler.
(c) Bucky Dent.
(d) Sammy Raye.
2. What hits Tully in the head on the ship to Belize?
(c) Golf ball.
(d) Soccer ball.
3. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
(a) Fresnel lens.
(c) Bull's eye target.
(d) Fresia glass.
4. Tully and Ix-Nay go to Belize to buy ________.
(a) A boat.
(c) A truck.
(d) Fake passport.
5. What is the name of the woman who turns Tex Sex into a star?
(a) Diane Tiller.
(b) Dancy Tenner.
(c) Darcy Trumbo.
(d) Dana Tilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was playing on the car radio as Tully made his escape from the bounty hunters?
2. What are Tully and Donna Kay drinking as they talk in the tree house?
3. Where did Butch Cassidy run away to?
4. Who meets Ix-Nay and Tully at the San Pedro airport?
5. Who is Tully playing baseball with in his dream aboard the Lucretia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the reappearance of the Lucretia off the coast of San Pedro make Tully start thinking about?
2. What is the connection between Tully and Donna Kay Dunbar?
3. What is the unusual motif for the party that Tully attends with Dawn?
4. What surprising thing does Cleopatra do after Tully successfully guides the dinghy through the Mayan cut?
5. What is the secret to navigating the waters off Punta Margarita?
6. How do Bucky Norman and Kirk Patterson meet each other?
7. How did Cleopatra meet the great love of her life?
8. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
9. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
10. How does Tully come to meet Cleopatra Highbourne?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)