|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treasure does Willie Singer show Tully in chapter 3?
(a) An emerald.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A pearl.
(d) A ruby.
2. Who does Tex Sex resemble?
(a) Ashton Kutcher.
(b) George Clooney.
(c) Jude Law.
(d) Brad Pitt.
3. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(a) Reggae Roddy.
(c) Captain Kirk.
(d) Bonefish Bob.
4. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
(a) Pink flamingo.
(c) Massage table.
5. What does Archie call Ix-Nay?
(a) Freddy Fish.
(b) Billy Fish.
(c) Bobby Bonefish.
(d) Stanley Shark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was playing on the car radio as Tully made his escape from the bounty hunters?
2. Who meets Ix-Nay and Tully at the San Pedro airport?
3. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
4. What song is playing as Tully and Dawn enter the party?
5. What is the name of the place where Tully is supposed to meet Dawn for a party?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Tully inadvertently a matchmaker for Donna Kay and Clark?
2. Why does Willie Singer have such a hard time leaving Hawaii?
3. How does Tully come to meet Cleopatra Highbourne?
4. What is the connection between Tully and Donna Kay Dunbar?
5. What is the unusual motif for the party that Tully attends with Dawn?
6. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
7. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
8. What does Tully have to give Hector as a bribe to get access to the lighthouse in Tulum?
9. Who are the Stilton twins?
10. How is the singer Tex Sex involved with the Lost Boys Fishing Lodge?
This section contains 855 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)