|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(a) Spirit world.
(b) Bird watching.
2. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
(a) Carrot stick.
(d) Macadamia nut.
3. What does Tully dream about while taking a siesta at the resort in San Pedro?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A giant marlin.
(c) A giant shark.
(d) An avalanche.
4. What branch of the military was Archie Mercer in?
(a) French Foreign Legion.
(b) U.S. Marines.
(c) Royal Marines.
(d) National Guard.
5. What is Hector playing from the lighthouse as the Lucretia sets sail for Punta Margarita?
(a) Jimi Hendrix.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) Grateful Dead.
(d) Bon Jovi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
2. The resort in San Pedro is ground zero for what?
3. Tully and Ix-Nay go to Belize to buy ________.
4. Who meets Ix-Nay and Tully at the San Pedro airport?
5. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the story of Grandma Ghost?
2. What is the secret to navigating the waters off Punta Margarita?
3. Describe Cleopatra Highbourne.
4. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
5. What happens when the wind starts blowing through the tree house in Chapter 9?
6. What does Donna Kay tell Tully in the tree house?
7. How do Bucky Norman and Kirk Patterson meet each other?
8. What challenge does Cleopatra give to Tully before she will take him back to Punta Margarita?
9. Who are the Stilton twins?
10. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)