|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who carries a note to Willie Singer on Key West for Tully?
(a) Reggae Roddy.
(b) Bonefish Bob.
(c) Captain Kirk.
2. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
(a) Spirit world.
(c) Bird watching.
3. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
(c) Butch Cassidy.
(d) Roy Rogers.
4. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The starboard bow.
(b) The crow's nest.
(c) The skiff.
(d) The dog house.
5. Where did Tully leave Lister's conch?
(a) The Lucretia.
(b) The tree house.
(c) The Caribbean Soul.
(d) Lost Boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who painted Heart of the Andes?
2. What is the real name of Grandma Ghost?
3. What do the biker couple purchase at the flea market where Tully buys the painting?
4. What kind of company does Archie Mercer run in Belize?
5. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the unusual motif for the party that Tully attends with Dawn?
2. What is the connection between Tully and Donna Kay Dunbar?
3. What does the reappearance of the Lucretia off the coast of San Pedro make Tully start thinking about?
4. What does Tully have to give Hector as a bribe to get access to the lighthouse in Tulum?
5. What challenge does Cleopatra give to Tully before she will take him back to Punta Margarita?
6. Why was the Hallicraft S-40B so important to Tully?
7. What does Donna Kay tell Tully in the tree house?
8. What was the unusual business that Archie Mercer had in Orlando?
9. Who is Dr. Destin Walker?
10. What surprising thing does Cleopatra do after Tully successfully guides the dinghy through the Mayan cut?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)