|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
(a) St. Louis Arch.
(b) George Washington Bridge.
(c) Jefferson Memorial.
(d) Golden Gate Bridge.
2. Who is Cleopatra looking for when she comes ashore at the beach in Tulum?
(c) Dr. Weller.
(d) Dr. Walker.
3. Who does Ix-Nay have a date with in San Pedro?
4. What is the name of the bar that Tully goes to with Bucky and Kirk on Punta Margarita?
(a) Pink Lizard.
(b) Green Gecko.
(c) Hungry Crocodile.
(d) Fat Iguana.
5. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
(a) Macadamia nut.
(c) Carrot stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
2. Before Tully confesses the truth, Donna Kay is afraid that Tully is wanted in Wyoming for what?
3. What is Dawn's friend's name at the resort in San Pedro?
4. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
5. Archie Mercer opened ___________ a few blocks from Disney World.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
2. How did Cleopatra meet the great love of her life?
3. Why does Tully ask Willie Singer to help him find the Fresnel lens?
4. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
5. What was the unusual business that Archie Mercer had in Orlando?
6. What happens when the wind starts blowing through the tree house in Chapter 9?
7. What challenge does Cleopatra give to Tully before she will take him back to Punta Margarita?
8. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
9. What does Tully have to give Hector as a bribe to get access to the lighthouse in Tulum?
10. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
This section contains 819 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)