|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
(a) Joni Mitchell.
(b) Janis Joplin.
(c) Joan Jett.
(d) Joan Baez.
2. Where is the letter postmarked from that Archibald Mercer gives Tully?
(a) New Caledonia.
(d) Pago Pago.
3. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
(a) St. Barbara.
(b) St. Georgia.
(c) St. Gloria.
(d) St. Bonnie.
4. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
5. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
(b) Pink flamingo.
(c) Massage table.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tully dress to disguise himself for the trip to Belize?
2. Who is Donna Kay marrying?
3. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
4. What was Tully's good luck charm?
5. Where is the Lucretia headed after taking Tully home?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tully feel as Ix-Nay and Sammy Raye leave him behind to join the crew of the Lucretia?
2. How does Tully feel as he waits to hear news of Cleopatra in the hospital waiting room?
3. What is the atmosphere like at Reynaldo's resort in San Pedro?
4. Why do the people of Dalvalo worship pilots?
5. Why does Captain Kirk tell Tully to put on his sailing shoes?
6. What is Willie Singer's cover story as he travels with Phillippe Parfait?
7. What is the story of Cleopatra's birth?
8. What surprising thing does Cleopatra do after Tully successfully guides the dinghy through the Mayan cut?
9. Why does Willie Singer have such a hard time leaving Hawaii?
10. Why does Cleopatra compare Tully to Odysseus?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)