|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fever did Tully catch as a boy?
(a) Chicken pox.
(b) Cowboy fever.
(c) Schooner fever.
(d) Scarlet fever.
2. What is Dawn's friend's name at the resort in San Pedro?
(a) Donna Kay.
(b) Denise Kayla.
3. Before Tully confesses the truth, Donna Kay is afraid that Tully is wanted in Wyoming for what?
4. What is the name of the fishing boat Bucky gives to Tully to use?
5. Where did Tully leave Lister's conch?
(a) The Lucretia.
(b) The tree house.
(c) Lost Boys.
(d) The Caribbean Soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was singing in the bar the night Kirk Patterson and Bucky Norman met?
2. Whose voice does Tully hear on the wind blowing through the tree house?
3. Who does Tully meet in Hector's guard shack at the Mayan ruins?
4. What kind of company does Archie Mercer run in Belize?
5. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the connection between Tully and Donna Kay Dunbar?
2. What is the story of Grandma Ghost?
3. What does Ix-Nay tell Tully about the fishing spot called Quiet Time?
4. What is the unusual motif for the party that Tully attends with Dawn?
5. Why does Willie Singer have such a hard time leaving Hawaii?
6. What are some of the things that happen on the trip to Belize that reminds Tully of his favorite movie, The Man Who Would Be King?
7. Describe Cleopatra Highbourne.
8. What does the reappearance of the Lucretia off the coast of San Pedro make Tully start thinking about?
9. How do Bucky Norman and Kirk Patterson meet each other?
10. How did Cleopatra meet the great love of her life?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)