|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aboard Cleopatra's dinghy, a young boy drums on a _________.
(a) Oil drum.
(b) Teak board.
(c) Crocodile skull.
(d) Turtle shell.
2. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
(a) Wanted Dead or Alive.
(b) Purple Sage.
(c) Viva Las Vegas.
3. What are the names of the bounty hunters who are after Tully?
(a) Waldo and Walter Stiller.
(b) Waldo and Wendell. Stendell.
(c) Waldo and Wilton Stilton.
(d) Waldo and Willard Sillard.
4. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(b) Cowboy boots.
(c) Conch shell.
5. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
(a) St. Gloria.
(b) St. Barbara.
(c) St. Georgia.
(d) St. Bonnie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What treasure does Willie Singer show Tully in chapter 3?
2. What is the real name of Grandma Ghost?
3. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
4. What does Tully choke on one night at dinner with Donna Kay?
5. In The Man Who Would Be King, where do the two soldiers go?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Dawn agree to help Thelma Barston capture Tully?
2. According to Cleopatra, how had Miami changed in her lifetime?
3. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
4. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
5. Who is Dr. Destin Walker?
6. What was the unusual business that Archie Mercer had in Orlando?
7. What is Willie Singer's cover story as he travels with Phillippe Parfait?
8. How is the singer Tex Sex involved with the Lost Boys Fishing Lodge?
9. Why does Tully compare Cleopatra's burial to an Egyptian queen?
10. How are Tully's concerns about Mr. Twain taken care of?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)