|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tully first see the Heart of the Andes?
(a) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(b) Laramie Art Museum.
(c) The Louvre.
(d) Key West Museum of Art.
2. Where does Dawn go to college?
(a) University of Arizona.
(b) University of Texas.
(c) Oklahoma University.
(d) University of Florida.
3. Where is the largest lighthouse in the Pacific located?
(a) Pago Pago.
(d) New Caledonia.
4. What kind of radio does Tully's dad give him?
(a) Halliton S-24.
(b) Hallicrafter S-40B.
(c) Hovercraft S10.
(d) Haliburton 240B.
5. Who is Donna Kay marrying?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) Rhett Butler.
(c) Sammy Raye.
(d) Bucky Dent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
2. What do the biker couple purchase at the flea market where Tully buys the painting?
3. The island Punta Margarita was originally inhabited by ___________.
4. What kind of company does Archie Mercer run in Belize?
5. What is the real name of country singer Tex Sex?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the unusual motif for the party that Tully attends with Dawn?
2. Who is Dr. Destin Walker?
3. What does Ix-Nay tell Tully about the fishing spot called Quiet Time?
4. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
5. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
6. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
7. What surprising thing does Cleopatra do after Tully successfully guides the dinghy through the Mayan cut?
8. What does Donna Kay tell Tully in the tree house?
9. What is the atmosphere like at Reynaldo's resort in San Pedro?
10. What does the reappearance of the Lucretia off the coast of San Pedro make Tully start thinking about?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)