|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the captain of the Lucretia?
(a) Captain Coconuts.
(b) Captain Benjamin.
(c) Captain Kirk.
(d) Captain Solomon.
2. What is the name of the place where Tully is supposed to meet Dawn for a party?
(a) Sex Toys.
(b) Sand on the Beach.
(c) Belly of the Beast.
3. What is the name of the fishing boat Bucky gives to Tully to use?
4. What does Tully see off the coast of San Pedro?
(a) The Flying Pearl.
(b) The Lucretia.
(c) A shark.
(d) A hurricane.
5. Who does Tex Sex resemble?
(a) Ashton Kutcher.
(b) Brad Pitt.
(c) Jude Law.
(d) George Clooney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tully meet in Hector's guard shack at the Mayan ruins?
2. What is the name of Donna Kay's restaurant?
3. What does Archie call Ix-Nay?
4. Where does Willie end up getting fuel for his plane after a fuel barge sinks?
5. Where is Ix-Nay the afternoon that Tully has dinner with Dawn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Willie Singer have such a hard time leaving Hawaii?
2. Who is Dr. Destin Walker?
3. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
4. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
5. What are some of the things that happen on the trip to Belize that reminds Tully of his favorite movie, The Man Who Would Be King?
6. What is the atmosphere like at Reynaldo's resort in San Pedro?
7. What does Ix-Nay tell Tully about the fishing spot called Quiet Time?
8. Describe Cleopatra Highbourne.
9. How does Buffet illustrate the generational difference between Tully and Dawn?
10. What was the unusual business that Archie Mercer had in Orlando?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)