|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of radio does Tully's dad give him?
(a) Halliton S-24.
(b) Hovercraft S10.
(c) Haliburton 240B.
(d) Hallicrafter S-40B.
2. What does Tully dream about while taking a siesta at the resort in San Pedro?
(a) A giant shark.
(b) A giant marlin.
(c) An avalanche.
(d) A baseball game.
3. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The starboard bow.
(b) The crow's nest.
(c) The dog house.
(d) The skiff.
4. What is Hector listening to in the guardhouse when Tully and Cleopatra come to bribe him to get to the lighthouse?
(a) Wanted Dead or Alive.
(b) Purple Sage.
(d) Viva Las Vegas.
5. Who stayed at Lost Boys Fishing Lodge right before Tully arrived?
(a) Dan Rather.
(b) Tom Brokaw.
(c) Walter Cronkite.
(d) Matt Lauer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was stolen from Tully's pocket while he slept on the beach at Tulum?
2. Who does Tully tell Dawn she looks like before they go to the party?
3. Who meets Ix-Nay and Tully at the San Pedro airport?
4. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
5. Whose voice does Tully hear on the wind blowing through the tree house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What surprising thing does Cleopatra do after Tully successfully guides the dinghy through the Mayan cut?
2. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
3. What does Tully have to give Hector as a bribe to get access to the lighthouse in Tulum?
4. What does Donna Kay tell Tully in the tree house?
5. What happens when the wind starts blowing through the tree house in Chapter 9?
6. How did Cleopatra meet the great love of her life?
7. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
8. What is the atmosphere like at Reynaldo's resort in San Pedro?
9. What is the secret to navigating the waters off Punta Margarita?
10. What is the connection between Tully and Donna Kay Dunbar?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)