|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Archie call Ix-Nay?
(a) Freddy Fish.
(b) Stanley Shark.
(c) Billy Fish.
(d) Bobby Bonefish.
2. What is the name of the injured ocelot at Archie's camp?
3. During the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul, Tully sees a the light from a lighthouse on _____________.
(a) Cape Santa Maria.
(b) Point San Angelo.
(c) Cape San Antonio.
(d) Point Santiago.
4. Where does Tully watch the sunset on his first night aboard the Lucretia?
(a) The starboard bow.
(b) The skiff.
(c) The dog house.
(d) The crow's nest.
5. What is the name of the spirit world that Ix-Nay visits?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
2. Willie Singer flies his plane under the ______________.
3. Donna Kay met Sammy Raye at a restaurant in __________.
4. What does Cleopatra ask Tully to help her find?
5. What branch of the military was Archie Mercer in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ix-Nay tell Tully about the fishing spot called Quiet Time?
2. What does Bucky hire Tully to do at Lost Boys?
3. What does Ix-Nay mean when he tells Tully that there is a rabbit in the moon when they are in Belize?
4. What is the little argument Tully has with himself after meeting Dawn and her friend?
5. What does Tully have to give Hector as a bribe to get access to the lighthouse in Tulum?
6. What is the unusual motif for the party that Tully attends with Dawn?
7. How is the singer Tex Sex involved with the Lost Boys Fishing Lodge?
8. How did Cleopatra meet the great love of her life?
9. Who is Dr. Destin Walker?
10. Why was the Hallicraft S-40B so important to Tully?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)