|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of mask does Tully wear to get past one of the bounty hunters?
(b) President Reagan.
(d) President Bush.
2. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
(a) Women's prison warden.
(b) Hottest movie star.
(c) Dallas Cowboys quarterback.
(d) Used car salesman.
3. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
(a) A light on a lighthouse.
(b) A wake behind a boat.
4. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
5. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
(a) An Englishman.
(d) Safari hunter.
6. Who takes command of the Lucretia after Solomon retires?
7. Tully has a job designing what in the Epilogue?
(c) Fishing lodges.
8. What does Waldo tell Archie and others that they are doing with Tully when they show up in the Land Rover?
(a) Shooting a movie.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Kidnapping him.
(d) Having a picnic.
9. Where is Highbourne Shipping Company located?
(a) Key West.
(c) Coral Shores.
(d) Fort Lauderdale.
10. Cleopatra leaves money for a sailing school in _____________.
(a) Key West.
(c) Cayo Loco.
11. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
12. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
(a) Shrimp boat.
(b) Banana boat.
(c) Cigarette boat.
(d) Swamp boat.
13. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
(a) Baseball signed by El Cohete.
(b) A toy box.
(c) Dirt from Havana.
(d) Lister's conch.
14. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
(a) Loni Caterson.
(b) Luke Cadwell.
(c) Hugo Caberera.
(d) Lupe Cadiz.
15. Cleopatra compares Tully's situation as he joins the crew of the Lucretia to whose?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Tully rescued from in the end?
2. How does Thelma Barson die?
3. What kind of gun did Cleopatra have aboard the Lucretia?
4. What does Cleopatra give Tully the night he joins her crew?
5. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)