|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tully has a job designing what in the Epilogue?
(b) Fishing lodges.
2. Who hit the jackpot in Vegas?
(d) Sammy Raye.
3. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(b) New Year's Eve.
(d) Mardi Gras.
4. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
(a) Raw fish.
(c) Roasted missionary.
5. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
6. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
(a) The Flying Pearl.
(b) The Flying Dutchman.
(c) The Pink Leopard.
(d) The Black Pearl.
7. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
(a) Dirt from Havana.
(b) Lister's conch.
(c) Baseball signed by El Cohete.
(d) A toy box.
8. What do Archie and the others in the Land Rover tell the bounty hunters they are looking for?
9. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
(a) A shrimp.
(b) A crab.
(c) A starfish.
(d) A jellyfish.
10. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
11. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
12. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
(a) No reverse.
(b) No redlight.
(c) No map.
(d) No guarantee.
13. What does Cleopatra give Tully the night he joins her crew?
(a) Cuban cigar.
(b) Her word.
(d) His shell.
14. How old was Cleopatra the last time she was in Key West?
15. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
(a) Lupe Cadiz.
(b) Hugo Caberera.
(c) Loni Caterson.
(d) Luke Cadwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thelma Barson die?
2. As Tully reflects on Cleopatra's death, he compares life to what?
3. Where did Dawn get thrown into jail?
4. Where is Cleopatra buried?
5. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)