|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Sophie's boat from?
(d) Le Bleu.
2. Who does Tully try to call before the bounty hunters capture him in the bungalow in San Pedro?
3. Cleopatra compares Tully's situation as he joins the crew of the Lucretia to whose?
4. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
(a) Safari hunter.
(b) An Englishman.
5. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
6. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
(a) Bull fight.
7. How does Thelma Barson die?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Car accident.
(d) Gun fight.
8. Who does Cleopatra leave the Lucretia to?
9. Who takes Tully and Ix-Nay to the Lucretia on a seaplane?
(a) Tex Sex.
(b) Sammy Raye.
(c) Willie Singer.
(d) Donna Kaye.
10. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
(a) Lister's conch.
(b) Baseball signed by El Cohete.
(c) Dirt from Havana.
(d) A toy box.
11. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
(a) No map.
(b) No reverse.
(c) No guarantee.
(d) No redlight.
12. Tully has a job designing what in the Epilogue?
(a) Fishing lodges.
13. Tully dreamed that he had a machine that would shrink his horse to the size of what?
(a) Great dane.
(b) Golden retriever.
(c) Miniature poodle.
(d) Teacup chihuahua.
14. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
15. What did Tully name the horse they found swimming in the bay?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tully have to retrieve from Dawn's room?
2. Where did Dawn get thrown into jail?
3. When Tully comes to join her crew, Cleopatra tells him he smells worse than what?
4. Where is Cleopatra buried?
5. What lands on Tully's arm when he is up in the lighthouse with Cleopatra?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)