|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
(a) Hugo Caberera.
(b) Loni Caterson.
(c) Lupe Cadiz.
(d) Luke Cadwell.
2. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
(a) A starfish.
(b) A crab.
(c) A shrimp.
(d) A jellyfish.
3. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
4. What does Tully give Cleopatra for her birthday?
(a) Lister's conch.
(b) Cuban cigars.
(c) A star fish.
5. As Tully reflects on Cleopatra's death, he compares life to what?
(a) A fishing line.
(b) A sunset.
(c) A shell.
(d) A flamingo.
6. What was the name of Montana's father?
(a) Henry Hudson.
(b) Jake Sawyer.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Larry Moore.
7. Who does Cleopatra leave the Lucretia to?
8. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
9. Cleopatra leaves money for a sailing school in _____________.
(a) Cayo Loco.
(d) Key West.
10. What does Tully give to Ix-Nay as penance?
(a) His skiff.
(b) Lister's conch.
(d) Mr. Twain.
11. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
12. What does Phillippe Parfait tell Willie to act like while traveling with him?
(a) A bounty hunter.
(b) A surfer.
(c) A politician.
(d) A movie star.
13. Where is Cleopatra buried?
(b) At sea.
(c) Key West.
(d) Cayo Loco.
14. Where is Cleopatra buried?
(a) Fortune Island.
(b) Sunset Cove.
(c) Osprey Point.
(d) Cabin Boy Bay.
15. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
(a) Papeete Harbor.
(b) Dalvalo Bay.
(c) Parlais Harbor.
(d) Cabin Boy Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who hit the jackpot in Vegas?
2. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
3. Jetfuel Joe asks Tully if he has a message from _________.
4. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
5. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)