|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phillippe Parfait tell Willie to act like while traveling with him?
(a) A surfer.
(b) A movie star.
(c) A bounty hunter.
(d) A politician.
2. Who does Tully try to call before the bounty hunters capture him in the bungalow in San Pedro?
3. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
(a) Reve Bleu.
(b) Le Bleu.
(c) Blue River.
(d) Riviera Blue.
4. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(d) Mardi Gras.
5. When Tully leaves the party with Dawn, he is high on champagne and _________.
6. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
(b) Raw fish.
(d) Roasted missionary.
7. Who does Cleopatra leave the Lucretia to?
8. What do Archie and the others in the Land Rover tell the bounty hunters they are looking for?
9. What kind of gun did Cleopatra have aboard the Lucretia?
(b) AK 47.
(c) Colt .45.
10. Willie Singer pretends to be ____________ while traveling the islands in the Pacific.
(a) Searching for a fugitive.
(b) Filming a documentary.
(c) On a book tour.
(d) Running for governor.
11. As Tully reflects on Cleopatra's death, he compares life to what?
(a) A fishing line.
(b) A flamingo.
(c) A sunset.
(d) A shell.
12. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
(a) U.S.S. Maryland.
(b) U.S.S. Maine.
(c) U.S.S. Utah.
(d) U.S.S. Arizona.
13. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
14. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
15. What does Waldo tell Archie and others that they are doing with Tully when they show up in the Land Rover?
(a) Shooting a movie.
(b) Having a picnic.
(c) Kidnapping him.
(d) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sammy Raye is going to look into the ___________ situation for Tully.
2. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
3. How old was Cleopatra the last time she was in Key West?
4. What does Tully give Cleopatra for her birthday?
5. How tall is the Amedee Light?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)