|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tully give to Ix-Nay as penance?
(a) Lister's conch.
(b) Mr. Twain.
(c) His skiff.
2. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
(b) Coffee mug.
(c) Lister's conch.
(d) Champagne glass.
3. What kind of mask does Tully wear to get past one of the bounty hunters?
(b) President Bush.
(c) President Reagan.
4. Tully dreamed that he had a machine that would shrink his horse to the size of what?
(a) Teacup chihuahua.
(b) Miniature poodle.
(c) Golden retriever.
(d) Great dane.
5. What are Kirk and Bucky holding as they stand in the back of the Land Rover when they rescue Tully?
(a) Bull horns.
6. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
7. Who was Tully rescued from in the end?
8. Where does Willie meet Jetfuel Joe?
(a) Bob's Cafe.
(b) Coolidge Bar.
(c) Belly of the Beast.
(d) Blue Iguana.
9. What do the people of Dalvalo worship?
10. Who does Cleopatra leave Highbourne Hill to?
11. What was Ix-Nay watching when he had a vision that Tully was in trouble in San Pedro?
(a) Lightning storm.
(b) Butterfly migration.
(d) Sea turtle hatchlings.
12. What kind of gun did Cleopatra have aboard the Lucretia?
(a) AK 47.
(c) Colt .45.
13. What was the name of Montana's father?
(a) Henry Hudson.
(b) Jake Sawyer.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Larry Moore.
14. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
15. What does Tully have to retrieve from Dawn's room?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His gun.
(c) Her number.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
2. Where is Highbourne Shipping Company located?
3. How tall is the Amedee Light?
4. How does Thelma Barson die?
5. What did Tully name the horse they found swimming in the bay?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)