|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first time Tully saw Dawn, what did he call her?
(a) Annie Oakley.
(d) Mae West.
2. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
(b) Bull fight.
3. What does Tully give Cleopatra for her birthday?
(a) A star fish.
(c) Cuban cigars.
(d) Lister's conch.
4. Where is Cleopatra buried?
(a) Cabin Boy Bay.
(b) Fortune Island.
(c) Sunset Cove.
(d) Osprey Point.
5. Cleopatra compares Tully's situation as he joins the crew of the Lucretia to whose?
6. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
7. When Tully is captured in San Pedro, the bounty hunters tell him he is in a ____________ episode.
(a) Star Trek.
(b) Love Boat.
(d) Melrose Place.
8. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
(a) U.S.S. Utah.
(b) U.S.S. Maine.
(c) U.S.S. Maryland.
(d) U.S.S. Arizona.
9. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
(a) Dr. Vega.
(b) Dr. Norriega.
(c) Dr. Malta.
(d) Dr. Vanuta.
10. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
(a) Parlais Harbor.
(b) Cabin Boy Bay.
(c) Dalvalo Bay.
(d) Papeete Harbor.
11. Cleopatra leaves money for a sailing school in _____________.
(a) Key West.
(d) Cayo Loco.
12. Jetfuel Joe asks Tully if he has a message from _________.
(a) The spirit world.
(b) Captain Kirk.
(c) The gods.
(d) Captain Keed.
13. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
(a) Lister's conch.
(b) Champagne glass.
(c) Coffee mug.
14. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
(a) Conch shell.
(b) Sacred tree.
(c) Bull's eye lens.
(d) Tarpon fin.
15. What kind of mask does Tully wear to get past one of the bounty hunters?
(b) President Bush.
(d) President Reagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thelma Barson die?
2. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
3. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
4. Who was Tully rescued from in the end?
5. Where is Sophie's book a huge success?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)