|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
2. Who was Tully rescued from in the end?
3. What does Cleopatra call her dancing earrings?
(a) A marble.
(b) A firefly.
(c) A penny.
(d) A lizard.
4. What are Kirk and Bucky holding as they stand in the back of the Land Rover when they rescue Tully?
(d) Bull horns.
5. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
(b) Natural gas.
6. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
7. What music is playing on the beach as Tully and Dawn take a late night swim?
(a) Bob Seger.
(b) Bob Marley.
(d) The Eagles.
8. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
(a) Women's prison warden.
(b) Used car salesman.
(c) Hottest movie star.
(d) Dallas Cowboys quarterback.
9. Cleopatra compares Tully's situation as he joins the crew of the Lucretia to whose?
10. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
(a) The Flying Dutchman.
(b) The Pink Leopard.
(c) The Black Pearl.
(d) The Flying Pearl.
11. Who does Cleopatra leave Highbourne Hill to?
12. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(a) Mardi Gras.
(c) New Year's Eve.
13. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
(a) Cigarette boat.
(b) Swamp boat.
(c) Banana boat.
(d) Shrimp boat.
14. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
15. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
(a) Luke Cadwell.
(b) Loni Caterson.
(c) Hugo Caberera.
(d) Lupe Cadiz.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
2. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
3. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
4. Where are Cleopatra's stepbrothers, Donald and Ronald Diamond, buried?
5. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)