|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleopatra leaves money for a sailing school in _____________.
(c) Cayo Loco.
(d) Key West.
2. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
(a) Stun gun.
3. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(b) Mardi Gras.
(c) New Year's Eve.
4. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
(a) Bull fight.
5. When Tully comes to join her crew, Cleopatra tells him he smells worse than what?
(a) A sick cabin boy.
(b) Ten dead tuna.
(c) Five drunk sailors.
(d) A shrimper on a binge.
6. How tall is the Amedee Light?
(a) 208 feet.
(b) 175 feet.
(c) 280 feet.
(d) 185 feet.
7. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
(a) Dallas Cowboys quarterback.
(b) Used car salesman.
(c) Hottest movie star.
(d) Women's prison warden.
8. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
(a) Swamp boat.
(b) Shrimp boat.
(c) Banana boat.
(d) Cigarette boat.
9. What is Archie's Land Rover called?
(a) Sir Lancelot.
(d) The Fishmobile.
10. Who does Cleopatra leave the Lucretia to?
11. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
(a) Lister's conch.
(b) Champagne glass.
(c) Coffee mug.
12. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
13. Tully dreamed that he had a machine that would shrink his horse to the size of what?
(a) Teacup chihuahua.
(b) Golden retriever.
(c) Great dane.
(d) Miniature poodle.
14. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
15. Willie Singer wanted information about the __________ from Parfait.
(a) Legends of Davalo.
(b) French lighthouses.
(c) Whereabouts of the Lucretia.
(d) Bull's eye lens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleopatra tells Tully it's time to put a little distance between his what?
2. The synchronized oaring in Cleopatra's funeral procession is a __________ custom.
3. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
4. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
5. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)