|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
(a) Le Bleu.
(b) Reve Bleu.
(c) Riviera Blue.
(d) Blue River.
2. Jetfuel Joe asks Tully if he has a message from _________.
(a) Captain Keed.
(b) The gods.
(c) The spirit world.
(d) Captain Kirk.
3. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
(a) Used car salesman.
(b) Women's prison warden.
(c) Hottest movie star.
(d) Dallas Cowboys quarterback.
4. Who does Tully try to call before the bounty hunters capture him in the bungalow in San Pedro?
5. Donald Diamond's nickname was Donald the _________.
6. Who takes command of the Lucretia after Solomon retires?
7. How tall is the Amedee Light?
(a) 175 feet.
(b) 185 feet.
(c) 280 feet.
(d) 208 feet.
8. What does Tully give Cleopatra for her birthday?
(b) A star fish.
(c) Cuban cigars.
(d) Lister's conch.
9. Who does Cleopatra leave the Lucretia to?
10. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
(a) Safari hunter.
(c) An Englishman.
11. Cleopatra leaves money for a sailing school in _____________.
(a) Cayo Loco.
(b) Key West.
12. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
(a) Tarpon fin.
(b) Bull's eye lens.
(c) Sacred tree.
(d) Conch shell.
13. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
14. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
(a) U.S.S. Maryland.
(b) U.S.S. Utah.
(c) U.S.S. Arizona.
(d) U.S.S. Maine.
15. What was Ix-Nay watching when he had a vision that Tully was in trouble in San Pedro?
(b) Lightning storm.
(c) Butterfly migration.
(d) Sea turtle hatchlings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
2. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
3. Where do the bounty hunters take Tully after they capture him in San Pedro?
4. What kind of mask does Tully wear to get past one of the bounty hunters?
5. What does Cleopatra send Tully to the market for the night she has a heart attack?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)