|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
(b) Stun gun.
2. What does Tully give to Ix-Nay as penance?
(a) His skiff.
(b) Mr. Twain.
(c) Lister's conch.
3. Tully dreamed that he had a machine that would shrink his horse to the size of what?
(a) Miniature poodle.
(b) Great dane.
(c) Teacup chihuahua.
(d) Golden retriever.
4. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
(a) Dr. Vega.
(b) Dr. Vanuta.
(c) Dr. Malta.
(d) Dr. Norriega.
5. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
(a) No redlight.
(b) No map.
(c) No reverse.
(d) No guarantee.
6. What does Cleopatra give Tully the night he joins her crew?
(a) Cuban cigar.
(b) Her word.
(d) His shell.
7. Who was Tully rescued from in the end?
8. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
9. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(d) Sammy Raye.
10. Willie Singer pretends to be ____________ while traveling the islands in the Pacific.
(a) On a book tour.
(b) Filming a documentary.
(c) Running for governor.
(d) Searching for a fugitive.
11. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) Mardi Gras.
12. What is the name of the young drummer on the Lucretia's crew?
13. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
14. What does Cleopatra send Tully to the market for the night she has a heart attack?
(b) Ice cream.
15. Where is Cleopatra buried?
(a) Key West.
(c) Cayo Loco.
(d) At sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
2. What does Phillippe Parfait tell Willie to act like while traveling with him?
3. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
4. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)