|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
(a) Dr. Malta.
(b) Dr. Norriega.
(c) Dr. Vanuta.
(d) Dr. Vega.
2. Tully has a job designing what in the Epilogue?
(c) Fishing lodges.
3. Where is Sophie's boat from?
(c) Le Bleu.
4. Who is Sophie's grandfather?
(a) Ronald Diamond.
(b) Donald Diamond.
(c) Johnny Diamond.
(d) Teddy Diamond.
5. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
(a) Sacred tree.
(b) Bull's eye lens.
(c) Tarpon fin.
(d) Conch shell.
6. Where is Cleopatra buried?
(a) Key West.
(b) Cayo Loco.
(d) At sea.
7. How tall is the Amedee Light?
(a) 280 feet.
(b) 175 feet.
(c) 208 feet.
(d) 185 feet.
8. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
9. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
(a) A wake behind a boat.
(d) A light on a lighthouse.
10. What do the people of Dalvalo worship?
11. Jetfuel Joe asks Tully if he has a message from _________.
(a) Captain Kirk.
(b) Captain Keed.
(c) The gods.
(d) The spirit world.
12. What does Cleopatra give Tully the night he joins her crew?
(a) Her word.
(b) Cuban cigar.
(c) His shell.
13. Who does Cleopatra leave Highbourne Hill to?
14. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
(a) Banana boat.
(b) Shrimp boat.
(c) Cigarette boat.
(d) Swamp boat.
15. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
(a) Baseball signed by El Cohete.
(b) Dirt from Havana.
(c) Lister's conch.
(d) A toy box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
2. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
3. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
4. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
5. Where is Highbourne Shipping Company located?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)