|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleopatra tells Tully it's time to put a little distance between his what?
(a) Wins and losses.
(c) Causes and effects.
2. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
3. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
(a) Loved the sea.
(b) Needed the Fresnel lens.
(d) Fired him.
4. Where is Cleopatra buried?
(a) Sunset Cove.
(b) Osprey Point.
(c) Fortune Island.
(d) Cabin Boy Bay.
5. What does Waldo tell Archie and others that they are doing with Tully when they show up in the Land Rover?
(a) Having a picnic.
(b) Kidnapping him.
(c) Shooting a movie.
(d) Playing cards.
6. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(d) Sammy Raye.
7. Where is Sophie's boat from?
(c) Le Bleu.
8. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
(b) An Englishman.
(d) Safari hunter.
9. What kind of mask does Tully wear to get past one of the bounty hunters?
(a) President Reagan.
(b) President Bush.
10. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
(a) Lister's conch.
(c) Champagne glass.
(d) Coffee mug.
11. Who takes command of the Lucretia after Solomon retires?
12. How tall is the Amedee Light?
(a) 208 feet.
(b) 175 feet.
(c) 280 feet.
(d) 185 feet.
13. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(a) Mardi Gras.
(c) New Year's Eve.
14. When Tully leaves the party with Dawn, he is high on champagne and _________.
15. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
2. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
3. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
4. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
5. What does Tully give Cleopatra for her birthday?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)