|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lands on Tully's arm when he is up in the lighthouse with Cleopatra?
2. Who is Sophie's grandfather?
(a) Donald Diamond.
(b) Ronald Diamond.
(c) Teddy Diamond.
(d) Johnny Diamond.
3. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
(a) Dr. Malta.
(b) Dr. Norriega.
(c) Dr. Vega.
(d) Dr. Vanuta.
4. What do Archie and the others in the Land Rover tell the bounty hunters they are looking for?
5. What was the name of Montana's father?
(a) Jake Sawyer.
(b) Clark Gable.
(c) Henry Hudson.
(d) Larry Moore.
6. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
(d) Stun gun.
7. Donald Diamond's nickname was Donald the _________.
8. When Tully is captured in San Pedro, the bounty hunters tell him he is in a ____________ episode.
(a) Melrose Place.
(b) Star Trek.
(d) Love Boat.
9. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
(a) A toy box.
(b) Dirt from Havana.
(c) Lister's conch.
(d) Baseball signed by El Cohete.
10. How does Thelma Barson die?
(b) Heart attack.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Gun fight.
11. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
12. Willie Singer wanted information about the __________ from Parfait.
(a) Bull's eye lens.
(b) French lighthouses.
(c) Whereabouts of the Lucretia.
(d) Legends of Davalo.
13. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
(a) U.S.S. Utah.
(b) U.S.S. Arizona.
(c) U.S.S. Maine.
(d) U.S.S. Maryland.
14. What do people bring with them when they come to visit the Cayo Loco lighthouse?
(a) A conch to leave on Cleopatra's grave.
(b) A pebble from the beach to place on the lighthouse steps.
(c) A tree to plant.
(d) A wish for the wind to carry away.
15. What is the name of the young drummer on the Lucretia's crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
2. Who takes command of the Lucretia after Solomon retires?
3. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
4. What does Phillippe Parfait tell Willie to act like while traveling with him?
5. Who does Cleopatra leave the Lucretia to?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)