|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Montana's father?
(a) Henry Hudson.
(b) Clark Gable.
(c) Jake Sawyer.
(d) Larry Moore.
2. How old was Cleopatra the last time she was in Key West?
3. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
4. What job is Tully given on the Lucretia?
(b) Light keeper.
(c) Research consultant.
(d) First mate.
5. Where is Sophie's boat from?
(b) Le Bleu.
6. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(d) Sammy Raye.
7. What do the people of Dalvalo worship?
8. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
9. Sammy Raye is going to look into the ___________ situation for Tully.
(a) Thelma Barston.
(b) Dawn Barston.
(c) Stilton brothers.
(d) Mr. Twain.
10. Donald Diamond's nickname was Donald the _________.
11. What kind of gun did Cleopatra have aboard the Lucretia?
(a) Colt .45.
(d) AK 47.
12. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
(a) Natural gas.
13. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
(b) Loved the sea.
(c) Needed the Fresnel lens.
(d) Fired him.
14. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
(a) Reve Bleu.
(b) Le Bleu.
(c) Blue River.
(d) Riviera Blue.
15. Willie Singer wanted information about the __________ from Parfait.
(a) Whereabouts of the Lucretia.
(b) French lighthouses.
(c) Legends of Davalo.
(d) Bull's eye lens.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Cleopatra tells her crew her wishes for after she dies, she says that they are all ___________.
2. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
3. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
4. Ix-Nay tells Tully that there is ___________ on the road of life.
5. What did Tully name the horse they found swimming in the bay?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)