|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Kirk and Bucky holding as they stand in the back of the Land Rover when they rescue Tully?
(a) Bull horns.
2. Sammy Raye is going to look into the ___________ situation for Tully.
(a) Dawn Barston.
(b) Mr. Twain.
(c) Thelma Barston.
(d) Stilton brothers.
3. When Tully comes to join her crew, Cleopatra tells him he smells worse than what?
(a) Ten dead tuna.
(b) Five drunk sailors.
(c) A shrimper on a binge.
(d) A sick cabin boy.
4. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
5. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
(a) Bull's eye lens.
(b) Sacred tree.
(c) Conch shell.
(d) Tarpon fin.
6. What does Waldo tell Archie and others that they are doing with Tully when they show up in the Land Rover?
(a) Shooting a movie.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Having a picnic.
(d) Kidnapping him.
7. What was the name of Montana's father?
(a) Jake Sawyer.
(b) Henry Hudson.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Larry Moore.
8. Who takes Tully and Ix-Nay to the Lucretia on a seaplane?
(a) Sammy Raye.
(b) Willie Singer.
(c) Donna Kaye.
(d) Tex Sex.
9. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
(a) A jellyfish.
(b) A starfish.
(c) A crab.
(d) A shrimp.
10. What lands on Tully's arm when he is up in the lighthouse with Cleopatra?
11. Tully has a job designing what in the Epilogue?
(d) Fishing lodges.
12. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
13. What kind of boat did Cleopatra hate?
(a) Banana boat.
(b) Shrimp boat.
(c) Swamp boat.
(d) Cigarette boat.
14. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
(a) Raw fish.
(c) Roasted missionary.
15. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
(c) Safari hunter.
(d) An Englishman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The synchronized oaring in Cleopatra's funeral procession is a __________ custom.
2. Where is Sophie's boat from?
3. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
4. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
5. How does Thelma Barson die?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)