|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleopatra's father was captain of what ship?
(a) U.S.S. Utah.
(b) U.S.S. Arizona.
(c) U.S.S. Maine.
(d) U.S.S. Maryland.
2. As Tully reflects on Cleopatra's death, he compares life to what?
(a) A fishing line.
(b) A sunset.
(c) A shell.
(d) A flamingo.
3. What does Tully have to retrieve from Dawn's room?
(a) Her number.
(b) His shoes.
(c) His gun.
(d) His wallet.
4. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
(a) Loni Caterson.
(b) Luke Cadwell.
(c) Hugo Caberera.
(d) Lupe Cadiz.
5. Who hit the jackpot in Vegas?
(d) Sammy Raye.
6. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
(a) Sacred tree.
(b) Bull's eye lens.
(c) Tarpon fin.
(d) Conch shell.
7. What do Archie and the others in the Land Rover tell the bounty hunters they are looking for?
8. What are Kirk and Bucky holding as they stand in the back of the Land Rover when they rescue Tully?
(a) Bull horns.
9. When Tully is captured in San Pedro, the bounty hunters tell him he is in a ____________ episode.
(b) Melrose Place.
(c) Love Boat.
(d) Star Trek.
10. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
(a) Natural gas.
11. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(a) Sammy Raye.
12. What did the bounty hunters use to subdue Tully in San Pedro?
(c) Stun gun.
13. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
(d) Bull fight.
14. What does Waldo tell Archie and others that they are doing with Tully when they show up in the Land Rover?
(a) Kidnapping him.
(b) Having a picnic.
(c) Playing cards.
(d) Shooting a movie.
15. When Tully leaves the party with Dawn, he is high on champagne and _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
2. What does Cleopatra call her dancing earrings?
3. What kind of gun did Cleopatra have aboard the Lucretia?
4. Tully has a job designing what in the Epilogue?
5. What does Tully give Cleopatra for her birthday?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)