Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
(d) Bull fight.
2. Donald Diamond's nickname was Donald the _________.
3. Who takes Tully and Ix-Nay to the Lucretia on a seaplane?
(a) Donna Kaye.
(b) Sammy Raye.
(c) Tex Sex.
(d) Willie Singer.
4. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(c) Sammy Raye.
5. Jetfuel Joe asks Tully if he has a message from _________.
(a) The gods.
(b) Captain Keed.
(c) Captain Kirk.
(d) The spirit world.
6. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
(a) Bull's eye lens.
(b) Tarpon fin.
(c) Conch shell.
(d) Sacred tree.
7. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
8. Where did Dawn get thrown into jail?
9. When Tully comes to join her crew, Cleopatra tells him he smells worse than what?
(a) A shrimper on a binge.
(b) Five drunk sailors.
(c) Ten dead tuna.
(d) A sick cabin boy.
10. Who takes command of the Lucretia after Solomon retires?
11. Sammy Raye is going to look into the ___________ situation for Tully.
(a) Stilton brothers.
(b) Dawn Barston.
(c) Mr. Twain.
(d) Thelma Barston.
12. As Tully swims in the ocean with Dawn, what creature lands in the palm of his hand?
(a) A crab.
(b) A starfish.
(c) A shrimp.
(d) A jellyfish.
13. What kind of mask does Tully wear to get past one of the bounty hunters?
(c) President Reagan.
(d) President Bush.
14. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Cleopatra is buried with?
(a) Lister's conch.
(b) Dirt from Havana.
(c) A toy box.
(d) Baseball signed by El Cohete.
15. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
(a) Champagne glass.
(c) Coffee mug.
(d) Lister's conch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, __________ remembers everything.
2. What kind of fish does Tully catch as he is talking to Sophie for the first time?
3. When Tully leaves the party with Dawn, he is high on champagne and _________.
4. Where do the bounty hunters take Tully after they capture him in San Pedro?
5. What do people bring with them when they come to visit the Cayo Loco lighthouse?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)