|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tully dreamed that he had a machine that would shrink his horse to the size of what?
(a) Miniature poodle.
(b) Teacup chihuahua.
(c) Great dane.
(d) Golden retriever.
2. What did Tully name the horse they found swimming in the bay?
3. Where did Dawn get thrown into jail?
4. As Tully reflects on Cleopatra's death, he compares life to what?
(a) A flamingo.
(b) A fishing line.
(c) A sunset.
(d) A shell.
5. Who does Tully try to call before the bounty hunters capture him in the bungalow in San Pedro?
6. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
(a) Bull's eye lens.
(b) Tarpon fin.
(c) Conch shell.
(d) Sacred tree.
7. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
8. What is Ix-Nay dressed as when they come to rescue Tully?
(a) Safari hunter.
(d) An Englishman.
9. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
(a) Dr. Malta.
(b) Dr. Norriega.
(c) Dr. Vega.
(d) Dr. Vanuta.
10. Where does Willie go to look for Waltham?
11. Who takes Tully and Ix-Nay to the Lucretia on a seaplane?
(a) Tex Sex.
(b) Sammy Raye.
(c) Donna Kaye.
(d) Willie Singer.
12. In the Epilogue, who is going to sail around the world?
(a) Sammy Raye.
13. How does Thelma Barson die?
(a) Gun fight.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Car accident.
14. The first time Tully saw Dawn, what did he call her?
(a) Mae West.
(d) Annie Oakley.
15. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
(a) A wake behind a boat.
(d) A light on a lighthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Cleopatra's stepbrothers, Donald and Ronald Diamond, buried?
2. Cleopatra compares Tully's situation as he joins the crew of the Lucretia to whose?
3. When Tully is captured in San Pedro, the bounty hunters tell him he is in a ____________ episode.
4. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
5. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)