|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cleopatra call her dancing earrings?
(a) A firefly.
(b) A marble.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A penny.
2. Where did Dawn get thrown into jail?
3. How tall is the Amedee Light?
(a) 280 feet.
(b) 175 feet.
(c) 208 feet.
(d) 185 feet.
4. Who is Sophie's grandfather?
(a) Johnny Diamond.
(b) Teddy Diamond.
(c) Ronald Diamond.
(d) Donald Diamond.
5. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
(a) Loni Caterson.
(b) Lupe Cadiz.
(c) Hugo Caberera.
(d) Luke Cadwell.
6. Cleopatra takes Tully to a __________ in Cuba.
(d) Bull fight.
7. Jetfuel Joe asks Tully if he has a message from _________.
(a) Captain Kirk.
(b) Captain Keed.
(c) The gods.
(d) The spirit world.
8. What does Cleopatra send Tully to the market for the night she has a heart attack?
(d) Ice cream.
9. What do the people of Dalvalo worship?
10. The first time Tully saw Dawn, what did he call her?
(b) Mae West.
(d) Annie Oakley.
11. Where are Cleopatra's stepbrothers, Donald and Ronald Diamond, buried?
(a) The bad angel section.
(b) The good angel section.
(c) The city dump.
(d) The garden.
12. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
13. Who does Tully try to call before the bounty hunters capture him in the bungalow in San Pedro?
14. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
(b) Roasted missionary.
(d) Raw fish.
15. What shatters on deck when Cleopatra dies?
(a) Coffee mug.
(b) Champagne glass.
(c) Lister's conch.
Short Answer Questions
1. The synchronized oaring in Cleopatra's funeral procession is a __________ custom.
2. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
3. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
4. What does Cleopatra give Tully the night he joins her crew?
5. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)