|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The synchronized oaring in Cleopatra's funeral procession is a __________ custom.
2. What does Cleopatra give Tully the night he joins her crew?
(a) Her word.
(c) Cuban cigar.
(d) His shell.
3. What is the name of Willie Singer's plane?
(a) The Black Pearl.
(b) The Pink Leopard.
(c) The Flying Dutchman.
(d) The Flying Pearl.
4. Willie Singer wanted information about the __________ from Parfait.
(a) Legends of Davalo.
(b) French lighthouses.
(c) Bull's eye lens.
(d) Whereabouts of the Lucretia.
5. What is Tully offered for breakfast aboard the Copra Queen?
(b) Raw fish.
(c) Roasted missionary.
6. After Cleopatra tells her crew her wishes for after she dies, she says that they are all ___________.
7. Ix-Nay tells Tully that grief is like what?
(a) A light on a lighthouse.
(c) A wake behind a boat.
8. What was the name of Sophie's boat?
(a) Riviera Blue.
(b) Reve Bleu.
(c) Le Bleu.
(d) Blue River.
9. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
(a) Loved the sea.
(c) Fired him.
(d) Needed the Fresnel lens.
10. What is the name of the caretaker of Highbourne Hill?
(a) Luke Cadwell.
(b) Hugo Caberera.
(c) Lupe Cadiz.
(d) Loni Caterson.
11. What is Archie's Land Rover called?
(a) Sir Lancelot.
(d) The Fishmobile.
12. Tully has a job designing what in the Epilogue?
(d) Fishing lodges.
13. What does Waldo tell Archie and others that they are doing with Tully when they show up in the Land Rover?
(a) Kidnapping him.
(b) Playing cards.
(c) Having a picnic.
(d) Shooting a movie.
14. Who comes to help Tully on Cayo Loco?
15. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Tully comes to join her crew, Cleopatra tells him he smells worse than what?
2. Who does Cleopatra leave Highbourne Hill to?
3. What do the people of Dalvalo worship?
4. What did Waltham and his father throw into the ocean to help the people of Davalo?
5. What kind of gun did Cleopatra have aboard the Lucretia?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)