|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Archie hide on the prison plane to be sure the bounty hunters would not return?
2. Where is Sophie's book a huge success?
(b) Key West.
3. What kind of mask does Tully wear to get past one of the bounty hunters?
(b) President Reagan.
(d) President Bush.
4. At the end of Chapter 42, Tully understands why Cleopatra ______.
(a) Loved the sea.
(b) Needed the Fresnel lens.
(d) Fired him.
5. What is the name of Cleopatra's personal doctor?
(a) Dr. Norriega.
(b) Dr. Vanuta.
(c) Dr. Vega.
(d) Dr. Malta.
6. Cleopatra compares Tully's situation as he joins the crew of the Lucretia to whose?
7. Donald Diamond's nickname was Donald the _________.
8. What is going on the day Cleopatra dies?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(c) Mardi Gras.
9. Where are Cleopatra's stepbrothers, Donald and Ronald Diamond, buried?
(a) The garden.
(b) The bad angel section.
(c) The city dump.
(d) The good angel section.
10. What did Thelma Barston discover on her land in Wyoming?
(b) Natural gas.
11. How does Thelma Barson die?
(a) Car accident.
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Gun fight.
12. Who is Sophie's grandfather?
(a) Johnny Diamond.
(b) Ronald Diamond.
(c) Teddy Diamond.
(d) Donald Diamond.
13. When Tully is captured in San Pedro, the bounty hunters tell him he is in a ____________ episode.
(a) Love Boat.
(b) Melrose Place.
(d) Star Trek.
14. Where does Willie Singer meet Phillippe Parfait?
(a) Dalvalo Bay.
(b) Papeete Harbor.
(c) Parlais Harbor.
(d) Cabin Boy Bay.
15. What flowers are placed on Cleopatra's coffin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cleopatra send Tully to the market for the night she has a heart attack?
2. What did Waltham and Parfait bring to Cleopatra's grave?
3. Tully imagines that Dawn will turn up someday on the arm of a ______________.
4. Where do the bounty hunters take Tully after they capture him in San Pedro?
5. What was the original name of the Lucretia?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)