|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tully is wanted in Wyoming for throwing ________ through Thelma Barston's window.
(a) Pink flamingo.
(d) Massage table.
2. During the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul, Tully sees a the light from a lighthouse on _____________.
(a) Point Santiago.
(b) Cape Santa Maria.
(c) Cape San Antonio.
(d) Point San Angelo.
3. What was playing on the car radio as Tully made his escape from the bounty hunters?
(a) Bob Marley.
(b) Grateful Dead.
(c) Bon Jovi.
4. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(b) Cowboy boots.
(d) Conch shell.
5. Who does Tully dream about the night before the big storm aboard the Caribbean Soul?
(a) Butch Cassidy.
(b) Roy Rogers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ix-Nay is a Mayan __________.
2. Where is Bucky Norman from in Wyoming?
3. Who does Tex Sex resemble?
4. What year did Heart of the Andes first go on exhibit?
5. What is the real name of country singer Tex Sex?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)