1. Who did Tully Mars want to be like when he grew up?
(a) Lone Ranger.
(b) Roy Rogers.
(c) Jesse James.
(d) Buck Owens.
2. Where did Butch Cassidy run away to?
(a) Key West.
3. How old is Cleopatra Highbourne?
4. What kind of radio does Tully's dad give him?
(a) Halliton S-24.
(b) Haliburton 240B.
(c) Hallicrafter S-40B.
(d) Hovercraft S10.
5. What was Tully's good luck charm?
(a) Cowboy boots.
(b) Conch shell.
6. What is the name of Tully's horse?
(c) Mr. Twain.
(d) Mr. Ed.
7. What do the biker couple purchase at the flea market where Tully buys the painting?
(d) Colt .45.
8. Who is the patron saint of those besieged by lightning?
(a) St. Gloria.
(b) St. Barbara.
(c) St. Bonnie.
(d) St. Georgia.
9. The island Punta Margarita was originally inhabited by ___________.
10. What treasure does Willie Singer show Tully in chapter 3?
(a) A pearl.
(b) A diamond.
(c) A ruby.
(d) An emerald.
This section contains 3,236 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)