Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
* Tully Mars is the narrator of A Salty Piece of Land.
* As a child growing up in Wyoming, he wanted to be a smooth cowboy like Roy Rogers.
* His bumpy ride through life eventually leads him to Cleopatra Highbourne and the Caya Loco Lighthouse.
* Through his work on the lighthouse, Tully begins a journey of self-discovery.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
* Tully makes his way to Alabama, where he meets Captain Kirk Patterson.
* Tully sets sail with Captain Kirk to Mexico, taking along his horse and his two pieces of art.
* On their travels, Tully dreams of Columbus and learns how to navigate through a storm.
* They reach the island of Punta Margarita, where Kirk is considered a hero.
Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
* Tully meets Bucky Norman, who is from Wyoming, but now runs the Lost Boys Fishing Lodge on Punta Margarita.
* Tully likes Bucky and the two head up to...
This section contains 1,725 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)