Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
• Tully Mars is the narrator of A Salty Piece of Land.
• As a child growing up in Wyoming, he wanted to be a smooth cowboy like Roy Rogers.
• His bumpy ride through life eventually leads him to Cleopatra Highbourne and the Caya Loco Lighthouse.
• Through his work on the lighthouse, Tully begins a journey of self-discovery.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
• Tully makes his way to Alabama, where he meets Captain Kirk Patterson.
• Tully sets sail with Captain Kirk to Mexico, taking along his horse and his two pieces of art.
• On their travels, Tully dreams of Columbus and learns how to navigate through a storm.
• They reach the island of Punta Margarita, where Kirk is considered a hero.
Chapter 5 | Chapter 6
• Tully meets Bucky Norman, who is from Wyoming, but now runs the Lost Boys Fishing Lodge on Punta Margarita.
• Tully likes Bucky and the two...
This section contains 1,755 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)