|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are WIAs and KIAs?
(a) War Insurgent Actions and Korean Involvement Accounting
(b) Types of weapons used at short range
(c) Korean made cars used in Vietnam
(d) Wounded in Action and Killed in Action
2. What are the three Skyhawks that arrive?
(a) Large birds indigenous to Vietnam
(b) Attack helicopters
(c) Long range artillery fire from Navy ships
(d) Navy bombers that drop napalm bombs on the area
3. What are the Marines doing in the truck beds?
(a) Firing at will
(b) Staying down under cover
(c) Holding up their rifles and yelling
(d) Singing the Marine Hymn
4. One night under attack, how does Sergeant Mora show up in a foxhole?
(a) Wearing nothing but his gun belt
(b) Wearing a kimono he got in Japan
(c) Wearing a sheet
(d) Wearing only his shirt
5. Why are Caputo and Crowe brought up on charges to face court martial?
(a) They are charged with using white-phosphorus at close range.
(b) Crowe is blamed for killing the old woman under Caputo's orders.
(c) Some Vietnamese are shot standing still and not running.
(d) The boy, Le Dung, is killed and the village files a protest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caputo recall the two months after the Ha Na experience?
2. Why does Caputo lose radio contact with one of his operators?
3. What happens to a large number of the platoon down in a paddy?
4. What does Chaplain Ryerson call twelve KIAs?
5. Why is Caputo angry that Crowe and his men do not bring in the suspected VC?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)