|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the summer, how is life for the Vietnamese peasants?
(a) It is life as usual, working in the rice paddies.
(b) It is filled with apprehension about the VC.
(c) It is dead with no one working in the paddies.
(d) It is busy transplanting people to another area of the country.
2. What game are Campbell and Greene playing in the NCO's tent when Caputo enters?
(d) Gin Rummy
3. What comes by belatedly as Caputo watches?
(a) A battalion of riot police
(b) A convoy of generals
(c) A convoy of Marines pulling howitzers
(d) A line of foot soldiers carrying bazookas
4. What place do they pass through on the fourth day?
(a) They pass through the LZ which has been destroyed
(b) The small camp where they found the documents
(c) Giao-Tri, the village they had destroyed
(d) They have to recross the muddy river
5. What does Lemmon tell Caputo that Sullivan is doing when he gets shot?
(a) Filling canteens at the river
(b) Cleaning his rifle
(c) Operating the radio
(d) Patrolling the area
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caputo say about the VC guerrillas being everywhere?
2. What is the stated purpose of leaving VC bodies behind the Colonel's tent?
3. What does he imagine being in the military will be like?
4. Why do they have to grenade the VC trap twice?
5. At the new command, what does Caputo say the men do?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)