|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what operation is C Company ordered to prepare?
(a) Operation Victor charlie
(b) Operation Harvest Moon
(c) Operation Blue Angel
(d) Operation Hardest Mein
2. How does Caputo classify Gen. Westmoreland?
(a) As a fighting man
(b) As a businessman
(c) As a figure head
(d) As a public relations man
3. What do they do so that the VC corpses will not look recently uninterred?
(a) Hose them down
(b) Throw loose dust on them
(c) Strip off their uniforms
(d) Brush the dirt off
4. What casualties are suffered during the next two days?
(a) Two Marines are slightly wounded and a third is critical.
(b) One more Marine is killed and several have a fever.
(c) Two Marines are slightly wounded and others fall to the sun.
(d) No one is hit by enemy fire but six men have heatstroke.
5. Why is an artillery attack denied when a patrol advancing to the base is spotted?
(a) New artillery ammunitions has not arrived.
(b) No one has the exact coordinates.
(c) A Marine patrol is lost out in the same area.
(d) The higher commanders do not believe the report.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Caputo go for advanced training?
2. What does he imagine being in the military will be like?
3. What names does Caputo recall from his platoon?
4. In this first offensive, how do Caputo and his men see themselves?
5. How does Caputo see future life in the military?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)