|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caputo's impression of the adjutant?
(a) Tall and gangly with big hands and feet
(b) A trim Marine ready for combat
(c) Overweight belly hanging over his belt and a large head
(d) Old and about ready for retirement
2. What are SLJOs?
(a) Stupid lieutenant job officers
(b) Shitty little jobs officers
(c) Silly little jar openers
(d) Sanitary latrine jar orders
3. Who has noticed the relaxed camp arrangements and tries to correct them?
(a) Maj-Gen Lew Walt
(b) Colonel Anderson
(c) Phil Caputo
(d) Captain Johnson
4. How does Caputo describe his platoon?
(a) As men who enlist, train and travel together from the beginning.
(b) They are all uneducated and street fighters.
(c) They are a group of strangers and misfits.
(d) As a highly polished fighting machine that needed no training.
5. What does Caputo say is the second stage of soldiers in battle?
(b) Problems remembering specific things
(d) Hatred for everything and everyone around you
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does boredom get replaced with terror on the outpost hill?
2. What does Lieutenant Tester want to know about Caputo's trip to Japan?
3. After graduation from Loyola College, where does Caputo go?
4. What does Chaplain Ryerson call twelve KIAs?
5. What is Big Ivan?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)