|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men are on a helicopter team?
2. Does Caputo believe the deployment is for real when he is told about it?
(a) No, he ignores it and goes on drinking.
(b) Yes, but he is too stunned to know what to do.
(c) Yes, he runs to the base to start packing.
(d) No, he calls the OD to make sure.
3. In reality, how much time per day does the adjutant work require?
(a) Two hours in the mornings
(b) Six to eight hours per day
(c) Three or four hours
(d) At least ten hours a day
4. What comes by belatedly as Caputo watches?
(a) A battalion of riot police
(b) A line of foot soldiers carrying bazookas
(c) A convoy of Marines pulling howitzers
(d) A convoy of generals
5. What happens when Caputo drinks with some Australian soldiers?
(a) He ends up having to pay for the drinks.
(b) He drinks the Aussies under the table.
(c) He gets drunk and wakes up the next morning in a bargirl's room.
(d) He has one drink and leaves before things get out of hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does GSW stand for?
2. Who has noticed the relaxed camp arrangements and tries to correct them?
3. Why are the Medivac helicopters unable to land to pick up casualties?
4. What does Caputo speculate about in regard to mines remaining in an area where the RPs are supposed to have cleared them?
5. What are the two problems Caputo says are the worst while they guard the landing field?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)