|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the majority opinion about the countermanded orders to ship out?
(a) That it is a preparedness test for the real thing.
(b) That some general has a loose screw.
(c) That the war in Vietnam is over before they can get there.
(d) That is because of political infighting.
2. Why do they get ready to move out to the war zone several times?
(a) They want to be sure they know what to do.
(b) There are several false alarms of going to war, but none pan out .
(c) It's a kind of war game they play.
(d) There is nothing better to do.
3. Where is Caputo's first command?
(a) The Philippines
(b) Seoul, Korea
(c) Okinawa, Japan
(d) Danang, Vietnam
4. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
(c) Early morning
5. How does Caputo describe the feelings of the men after the destruction of the village Giao-Tri?
(a) There is great shock at how they went mad in the destruction.
(b) The men are learning to hate those who give succor to the enemy.
(c) The men wonder if that could ever happen in America.
(d) They are believing that there are no civilians in war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Caputo and his platoon continue guarding the parameters at Danang?
2. What happens when Caputo drinks with some Australian soldiers?
3. What are the two problems Caputo says are the worst while they guard the landing field?
4. How does the adjutant's quarters look as Caputo returns to Vietnam?
5. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)