|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
(a) Early morning
2. What is the change that takes place at Hill 327?
(a) The food improves with better suply lines.
(b) More work is done during the night than in the day.
(c) The junior officers are all given new commands.
(d) The plan changes from defensive to offensive.
3. How many men are on a helicopter team?
4. Where does Caputo go for advanced training?
(a) Camp Pendleton, CA
(b) Fort Hood, TX
(c) Ft. Bragg, NC
(d) Quantico, VA
5. What are the two problems Caputo says are the worst while they guard the landing field?
(a) The rain and bad food
(b) The mosquitos and the pythons
(c) The long days and short nights
(d) The heat and boredom
Short Answer Questions
1. What is to be the measure of victory in the battle?
2. How does the adjutant's quarters look as Caputo returns to Vietnam?
3. How does Caputo see future life in the military?
4. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
5. What is everyone told about the war in the first briefing Caputo attends?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)