|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lemmon tell Caputo that Sullivan is doing when he gets shot?
(a) Filling canteens at the river
(b) Patrolling the area
(c) Operating the radio
(d) Cleaning his rifle
2. What happens about two hundred yards away from the village?
(a) They get lost and go around in a circle.
(b) The Hill 267 howitzers shell near the place where they are.
(c) An attack helicopter goes ahead of them to strafe the area.
(d) The invisible enemy opens automatic sniper fire on them.
3. What game are Campbell and Greene playing in the NCO's tent when Caputo enters?
(a) Gin Rummy
4. What does Caputo say accounts for many other casualties?
(a) Suicides and in-fighting
(b) Sunstroke and accidents, accidental discharges of weapons, and disease
(c) Disorientation resulting in wandering from the camp
(d) Heavy artillery fire that came mostly at night
5. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
(d) Early morning
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caputo describe his platoon?
2. What do they hear about right away?
3. What is to be the measure of victory in the battle?
4. What booby traps are observed on the trail after fording the river?
5. What is the real resistance walking from the L to the Vietnamese village?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)