|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caputo almost trip over going through the high grass?
(a) A dead water buffalo
(b) A trip wire connected to a mine
(c) The radio operator
(d) A VC corpse
2. How does the Marine frontal assault look to Caputo?
(a) Like a perfect military maneuver
(b) Nothing like the practice attacks at Quantico
(c) Like Hannibal crossing the Alps.
(d) Like a snake with two heads
3. At what age does Philip Caputo enlist in the Marine Corps?
4. Where does Caputo go for advanced training?
(a) Fort Hood, TX
(b) Quantico, VA
(c) Ft. Bragg, NC
(d) Camp Pendleton, CA
5. What is the refrain the sergeant teaches the men during war training?
(a) This is my rifle and this is my gun!
(b) Remember the Alamo!
(c) She won't do it but her sister will!
(d) Ambush is murder and murder is fun!
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens about two hundred yards away from the village?
2. What does Caputo say he learns later about the war in Vietnam?
3. What event does Caputo recall that further dims the idea of glamor in war?
4. Where are most of the men when the orders come to deploy to Vietnam?
5. What is everyone told about the war in the first briefing Caputo attends?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)