|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Caputo go after being shown his sleeping quarters?
(a) To the officers mess to get something to eat.
(b) Back up the hill to retrieve his belongings.
(c) To battalion HQ for a briefing.
(d) Back to Danang for a 2-day liberty.
2. What is the joke Sgt. Hamilton says outside the adjutant's tent?
(a) I think it's time to get out of the kitchen.
(b) How do I get out of this chicken shit organization?
(c) Someone should tell Charlie it is three days until the Fourth of July.
(d) Charlie finally learned how to find the fuse.
3. How does the paperwork in the adjutant's office appear to Caputo?
(a) It seems to be written in a foreign language.
(b) It seems to be a simple task.
(c) It seems to need a new filing system.
(d) It seems to be a truckload.
4. Lieutenant Reason goes out leading a platoon. How does he return?
(a) With machine gun bullet holes stitched across his belly
(b) Leading a platoon of captured VC
(c) Riding in a convoy truck
(d) On a helicopter carrying one of his wounded men
5. In this first offensive, how do Caputo and his men see themselves?
(a) As frightened school kids
(b) As unprepared for combat
(c) As boy scouts on a hike
(d) As knights in shining armor
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the Marines return to base camp?
2. What is the result for half of the men after they return from Cinderella Liberty?
3. What is the landmark near C Company's assignment southwest of Danang?
4. How does Caputo's attempt to get closer to his men on leave in Danang work out?
5. What happens to Caputo as he is crawling on his stomach to get back to his men?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)