|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does Caputo believe the deployment is for real when he is told about it?
(a) No, he ignores it and goes on drinking.
(b) Yes, but he is too stunned to know what to do.
(c) No, he calls the OD to make sure.
(d) Yes, he runs to the base to start packing.
2. What is the change that takes place at Hill 327?
(a) The plan changes from defensive to offensive.
(b) The food improves with better suply lines.
(c) More work is done during the night than in the day.
(d) The junior officers are all given new commands.
3. Why does boredom get replaced with terror on the outpost hill?
(a) The fighting begins to move up the hill.
(b) Rock apes descend on the outpost.
(c) Enemy fighters fly overhead.
(d) A VC almost infiltrates the outpost.
4. Why is it difficult to round up the platoon?
(a) They had gone on a night training hike.
(b) It is Sunday and they are all over the island.
(c) They hear the news and do not want to be found.
(d) Many of them had gone AWOL.
5. How many men are on a helicopter team?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event does Caputo recall that further dims the idea of glamor in war?
2. What are Vietnamese children doing as the Marine trucks pass through the village called Dogpatch?
3. A book by what author is Caputo trying to read while waiting at the outpost on top of a hill?
4. How long do Caputo and his platoon continue guarding the parameters at Danang?
5. How do they get from Okinawa to Vietnam?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)