|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the change that takes place at Hill 327?
(a) More work is done during the night than in the day.
(b) The food improves with better suply lines.
(c) The plan changes from defensive to offensive.
(d) The junior officers are all given new commands.
2. What do they hear about right away?
(a) They hear that they will go to the front lines.
(b) They hear of a possible surrender of the Viet Cong.
(c) They hear that Saigon has fallen.
(d) They hear of death and paralysis for some soldiers.
3. What is the refrain the sergeant teaches the men during war training?
(a) This is my rifle and this is my gun!
(b) Remember the Alamo!
(c) She won't do it but her sister will!
(d) Ambush is murder and murder is fun!
4. What does Caputo say is the second stage of soldiers in battle?
(a) Problems remembering specific things
(b) Hatred for everything and everyone around you
5. What names does Caputo recall from his platoon?
(a) Men who caused him the most grief
(b) Men with whom he played poker and drank beer
(c) Men who either died or were severely wounded in combat
(d) Men who always followed his orders to the letter
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the real resistance walking from the L to the Vietnamese village?
2. What do Caputo and his platoon have in common?
3. How long do Caputo and his platoon continue guarding the parameters at Danang?
4. When does Caputo say is the only bearable time of day in Vietnam?
5. Where are most of the men when the orders come to deploy to Vietnam?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)