|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caputo say about the significance of a single death in war?
(a) After so long a time, it has no significance at all.
(b) One developes a sense of better him than me.
(c) No matter how many you see, it never diminishes in effect.
(d) After experiencing many deaths, the impact of one death diminishes.
2. What does Lieutenant Tester want to know about Caputo's trip to Japan?
(a) The new arrivals
(b) The weather
(c) The girls
(d) The bars
3. How does the Marine frontal assault look to Caputo?
(a) Like Hannibal crossing the Alps.
(b) Like a perfect military maneuver
(c) Like a snake with two heads
(d) Nothing like the practice attacks at Quantico
4. Who has noticed the relaxed camp arrangements and tries to correct them?
(a) Maj-Gen Lew Walt
(b) Phil Caputo
(c) Colonel Anderson
(d) Captain Johnson
5. Where does Caputo notice the VC has cut the chain link fence to infiltrate the airfield?
(a) On the back side near the planes.
(b) Right behind the colonel's office tent.
(c) At the place his platoon had guarded when they first came to Danang airfield.
(d) Near the mess hall which was vacant at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Caputo describe the descent of a helicopter?
2. What does Caputo almost trip over going through the high grass?
3. What is everyone told about the war in the first briefing Caputo attends?
4. Why is an artillery attack denied when a patrol advancing to the base is spotted?
5. How does the adjutant's quarters look as Caputo returns to Vietnam?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)