|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why kind of personality does Jim have?
(a) He is quiet and shy.
(b) He is always laughing.
(c) He is difficult to get along with.
(d) He is very charming.
2. How old is Norman when he first meets Jim?
(b) In his early twenties
3. How does Jim insist on staying in contact with Norman?
(a) By sending e-mail
(b) By sending postcards
(c) By phoning him
(d) By writing letters to him
4. How does Norman view the answer to #93?
(a) They are very quiet.
(b) They are a bit standoffish.
(c) They seem very nice.
(d) They laugh all the time.
5. Which men does Jim especially pick on in camp?
(a) The new guys
(b) The small guys
(c) The young guys
(d) The cooks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jim brag about over dinner one night?
2. What is gyppoing?
3. What form is the final communication Norman receives from Jim?
4. How does Jim abuse men?
5. What does Norman do to revive himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Norman meet one summer while logging in the woods?
2. What does Norman agree to do by the end of the summer?
3. What question does Jim not ask Norman at dinner?
4. How does Norman perceive Jim's letters?
5. Why is Norman especially annoyed when Jim has an affair with a local woman?
6. How does Norman come to feel about Jim?
7. How is Jim's behavior at dinner?
8. What is Jim's complaint about the cooks?
9. What does Norman fear about Jim?
10. What happens when Jim invites Norman to his home for dinner?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)