|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through USFS 1919: The Ranger, the Cook, and a Hole in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman do after he takes Paul and his girlfriend back to Paul's house?
(a) He berates Paul for bad behavior.
(b) He fixes a pot of coffee.
(c) He goes to his own home.
(d) He goes out to get food to fix breakfast for all of them
2. What does Norman think of this last bit of information?
(a) Jim has finally found something which got the better of him.
(b) Jim needs to include some pictures for Norman to believe it.
(c) Jim's ego is very small to continually behave this way.
(d) Jim must be lying again.
3. Proper packing would prevent injuries such as ___________________________.
(a) back sprains
(b) tennis elbow
(c) broken legs
(d) pressure wounds
4. How much time does Norman spend on this job?
(a) One week
(b) All summer
(c) Two days
(d) Several weeks
5. How does Norman feel about Jim at first sight?
(a) He thinks Jim is very kind.
(b) He wants to be his friend.
(c) He dislikes him.
(d) He is drawn to his humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman do to revive himself?
2. Who arrives at the train station a few days later?
3. Who does impress Bill?
4. What is notable about Old Rawhide's derriere?
5. What does Norman decide to do because he is frustrated with his family situation?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)