|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through USFS 1919: The Ranger, the Cook, and a Hole in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Norman is married, he asks Paul to do him what favor?
(a) Take his brother-in-law fishing
(b) Help him move to a new house
(c) Help him paint his house
(d) Help him tune his car
2. What job does Bill give Norman to do?
(a) Cook for the logging crew
(b) Dig fire ditches
(c) Haul lumber into town
(d) Be a lookout on one of the hills to watch for signs of fire
3. Why do Norman and Paul get a late start the next morning?
(a) They slept in.
(b) Mr. Maclean cannot find his fishing gear.
(c) They were reading the Sunday paper.
(d) Mrs. Maclean fixes a huge breakfast.
4. How do Norman and Mr. Maclean react after the tragedy?
(a) They make the appropriate phone calls.
(b) They seek counseling.
(c) They both carry a lot of guilt.
(d) They send flowers.
5. Who has asked Norman to help his brother-in-law?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His wife
(d) His mother-in-law
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Neal's family think should take the blame for Neal's condition?
2. What does Norman recall during this time?
3. How does Jim abuse women?
4. Norman is a fly fisherman and Jessie's brother is a __________________________.
5. How is Jim built?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)