|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through USFS 1919: The Ranger, the Cook, and a Hole in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Norman feel about Jim after the affair?
(a) He thinks Jim is always going to behave this way.
(b) He knows that it takes two to have an affair.
(c) He is amazed that Jim could attract a beautiful woman.
(d) He hates Jim all the more.
2. Who in the family remains an average fisherman?
(b) Mr. Maclean
(d) Mrs. Maclean
3. What does Norman take away from his experience with Jim?
(a) How to avoid competition in personal relationships
(b) How to be a good pimp
(c) How to cook Shrimp Scampi
(d) How to split a log
4. What happens when the family decides to leave?
(a) Norman offers to bring them back tomorrow.
(b) Norman and Paul have to push the truck out of the mud.
(c) It finally stops raining.
(d) Jessie decides that she wants to stay.
5. What else does Jim gloat about?
(a) How beautiful his ex-wife is
(b) How much money he made this year
(c) Logging and the work he hopes to do next summer
(d) The vacation he is going to take
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does this affair especially anger Norman?
2. Why does Bill come up with the plan?
3. What do Norman and Paul see when they return from fishing?
4. What does Bill ask Norman to do?
5. What does Norman order?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)