|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through USFS 1919: The Ranger, the Cook, and a Hole in the Sky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman order?
(a) Cashew chicken
(b) A corned beef on rye sandwich
(d) A T-bone steak dinner
2. What does Norman buy at the answer to #164?
(a) A pizza
(b) Three ice cream sodas
(c) A steak dinner
(d) Some popcorn
3. What is packing?
(a) Professional travel services
(b) Preparing boxes for shipment
(c) Professional gift wrapping
(d) The proper positioning of supplies on the backs of animals
4. What is the name of the U.S. Forest Ranger for whom Norman works?
(a) Bill Bryson
(b) Bill Baldwin
(c) Bill Bailey
(d) Bill Bell
5. What is Norman's assignment for the poker game?
(a) Bring sandwiches for the crew
(b) Get beer for all the players
(c) Bring fresh decks of cards
(d) Grab the money at the first sign of trouble
Short Answer Questions
1. Norman's work breaking up the rocks does not impress Bill any more than ______________________________________________________.
2. Who helps take Neal upstairs to bed?
3. How much time does Norman spend on this job?
4. What happens after Norman pays his bill?
5. What form is the final communication Norman receives from Jim?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)