|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Neal's family think should take the blame for Neal's condition?
2. What does Jim enjoy doing at the camp?
(a) Writing letters
(b) Causing trouble
(c) Singing camp songs
(d) Playing cards
3. What does Paul put in the river?
(c) his boots
(d) soft drinks
4. What does Norman take away from his experience with Jim?
(a) How to split a log
(b) How to avoid competition in personal relationships
(c) How to cook Shrimp Scampi
(d) How to be a good pimp
5. What does Norman decide to do because he is frustrated with his family situation?
(a) He decides to take a trip to Europe.
(b) He asks his wife to go to marriage counseling.
(c) He buys a new car.
(d) He spends a few days with Paul at the family cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim insist on staying in contact with Norman?
2. What does Jim never eat at breakfast?
3. What kind of personality does Norman's brother-in-law have?
4. How does Norman think that Jessie and her family will react to Neal's condition?
5. What does Norman do after he takes Paul and his girlfriend back to Paul's house?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)