|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Norman and Mr. Maclean react after the tragedy?
(a) They seek counseling.
(b) They send flowers.
(c) They both carry a lot of guilt.
(d) They make the appropriate phone calls.
2. What does Norman and Paul's father do with them?
(a) Teaches them the proper techniques of fly fishing
(b) Gives them driving lessons
(c) Shows them how to change the oil in the car
(d) Teaches them to play poker
3. Why does Norman refuse to complain to Jim about his sawing?
(a) Because Jim will think he has won some unspoken war
(b) Because Jim will fire him
(c) Because Jim will think he is a cry baby
(d) Because Jim will call him names
4. Other than fish, what else did the brothers do?
(a) Go swimming
(c) Build model planes
(d) Play cards
5. What does Jim do during the winter months?
(a) Takes a vacation
(b) Pimps prostitutes
(c) Teaches at a trade school
(d) Takes college classes
Short Answer Questions
1. This story is based on ________________.
2. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean come to realize?
3. Why do Paul and Norman stop fishing to return to the others?
4. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean talk about while watching Paul fish?
5. Who arrives at the train station a few days later?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)