|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Neal and Old Rawhide want to do with Norman and Paul?
(a) race cars
(b) play cards
(c) go fishing
(d) go to the movies
2. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean talk about while watching Paul fish?
(a) the church
(b) Mrs. Maclean
3. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean come to realize?
(a) They need to be kinder to people.
(b) They should see a psychiatrist.
(c) They should take fishing lessons.
(d) They do not know how they could have done anything differently.
4. What form is the final communication Norman receives from Jim?
(a) A short note
(b) A fax
(c) An e-mail
(d) A long letter
5. Why kind of personality does Jim have?
(a) He is very charming.
(b) He is quiet and shy.
(c) He is always laughing.
(d) He is difficult to get along with.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman take away from his experience with Jim?
2. What is Jim's overall personality?
3. What do Norman and Paul convince their father to do the next day?
4. What else does Jim gloat about?
5. Instead of returning to the cabin, where do Norman and Paul spend the night?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)