|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the brothers and their father do at the end of the day?
(a) Go to the bar for a few drinks
(b) Hike along the riverbank
(c) Grab some dinner before returning home
(d) Spread out the fish they have caught and take pictures
2. What does Norman agree to do with Jim?
(a) Go into business together
(b) Move in together
(c) Take a vacation
(d) Have a drink
3. What does Norman feel Jim is doing all summer?
(a) Waging an undeclared war
(b) Improving his reading skills
(c) Working on his upper body strength
(d) Trying to improve his social standing
4. Why kind of personality does Jim have?
(a) He is quiet and shy.
(b) He is very charming.
(c) He is always laughing.
(d) He is difficult to get along with.
5. What is Norman's brother-in-law's major problem?
(a) He does not have any money.
(b) He has lost his job.
(c) He is an alcoholic.
(d) He is going through a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jim is a big talker and always brags about _____________________.
2. How does Norman feel about Jim at first sight?
3. What does Jessie encourage Norman to do with the answer to #22?
4. With whom does Jim have an affair?
5. What does Jim brag about over dinner one night?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)