|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim do that Norman finds it difficult to maintain?
(a) Jim increases the rhythm of their sawing.
(b) Jim does 100 push-ups each morning.
(c) Jim increases his vocabulary lessons.
(d) Jim trains for a marathon.
2. What happens in the following month of May?
(a) Paul gets married.
(b) Paul is beaten to death and left in an alley.
(c) Mr. Maclean has a heart attack.
(d) Jessie's mother dies from cancer.
3. The next morning Paul arrives at Norman's house to _________________________________________.
(a) to go on a picnic
(b) go fishing with Norman and Jessie's family
(c) to get things ready for an auction
(d) help paint the house
4. This story is based on ________________.
(b) real-life experiences
(d) local legends
5. What happens at the end of the season?
(a) Norman takes a well-deserved vacation.
(b) Norman gets married.
(c) Norman and Jim go fishing together.
(d) Norman runs into Jim in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norman view the answer to #93?
2. How soon does Norman regret his decision about Jim?
3. How does Norman feel when the communications from Jim stop coming?
4. What does Jim invite Norman to do?
5. What does Norman decide to do because he is frustrated with his family situation?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)