|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman decide to do because he is frustrated with his family situation?
(a) He asks his wife to go to marriage counseling.
(b) He spends a few days with Paul at the family cabin.
(c) He decides to take a trip to Europe.
(d) He buys a new car.
2. What do the brothers always wonder about each other?
(a) Which one has more money
(b) Which one is more handsome
(c) Which one is smarter
(d) Which one is tougher
3. Who has asked Norman to help his brother-in-law?
(a) His mother
(b) His father
(c) His wife
(d) His mother-in-law
4. What does Norman do after he takes Paul and his girlfriend back to Paul's house?
(a) He berates Paul for bad behavior.
(b) He goes out to get food to fix breakfast for all of them
(c) He fixes a pot of coffee.
(d) He goes to his own home.
5. What does Norman think gyppoing would do for him?
(a) Help him earn extra money for graduate school
(b) Build up his upper body strength
(c) Develop his artistic sensibilities
(d) Give him some fine motor skills
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Norman get the news?
2. What happens by the end of the summer?
3. What else does Jim do during the winter?
4. How does Jim abuse men?
5. What does Norman do to revive himself?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)