|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Paul and Norman stop fishing to return to the others?
(a) Because it gets dark
(b) Because the fish are not biting
(c) Because it starts to rain
(d) Because they are getting sunburned
2. Who catches the most fish on this day?
(b) Mr. Maclean
3. What happens by the end of the summer?
(a) Norman and Jim decide to room together.
(b) Norman agrees to work with Jim next summer.
(c) Norman and Jim decide never to talk to each other again.
(d) Norman and Jim have a huge fight.
4. What is gyppoing?
(a) An intricate method of cutting designs into paper
(b) A method of logging where payment is made by the number of board feet cut per day
(c) A very delicate and finely balanced type of circus act
(d) A method of applying lacquer to wood finishes
5. What happens to humiliate Paul?
(a) He is rejected by a woman in a bar.
(b) He does not have enough money to pay his bar tab.
(c) He falls down outside a bar.
(d) He has to be bailed out of jail by Norman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jim abuse women?
2. Eventually how does Norman come to feel about Jim?
3. Why are Jessie and her mother tending to Jessie's brother?
4. Why does Norman accept the invitation?
5. What does Jim never eat at breakfast?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)