|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what subject does Norman learn lessons during his experience with Jim?
(d) Human nature
2. What does Jim invite Norman to do?
(a) Have dinner at Norman's home
(b) Go out for a couple beers
(c) Go to a ballgame
(d) Take a road trip
3. The next morning Paul arrives at Norman's house to _________________________________________.
(a) to go on a picnic
(b) to get things ready for an auction
(c) help paint the house
(d) go fishing with Norman and Jessie's family
4. How old is Norman when he first meets Jim?
(d) In his early twenties
5. What does Norman feel Jim is doing all summer?
(a) Trying to improve his social standing
(b) Improving his reading skills
(c) Working on his upper body strength
(d) Waging an undeclared war
Short Answer Questions
1. The story is an _________________ one.
2. After Norman is married, he asks Paul to do him what favor?
3. Who speaks often of the tragedy?
4. What do the brothers always wonder about each other?
5. How does Norman feel about Jim after the affair?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)