|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Logging and Pimping and 'Your Pal, Jim'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman agree to do with Jim?
(a) Move in together
(b) Take a vacation
(c) Go into business together
(d) Have a drink
2. What is Jim's overall personality?
(a) Self-centered and determined to prove himself better than everyone else
(b) Irritable sometimes but easygoing most of the time
(c) Very gracious and charming
(d) Generous to a fault
3. What form is the final communication Norman receives from Jim?
(a) An e-mail
(b) A short note
(c) A long letter
(d) A fax
4. What does Norman think of this last bit of information?
(a) Jim must be lying again.
(b) Jim has finally found something which got the better of him.
(c) Jim needs to include some pictures for Norman to believe it.
(d) Jim's ego is very small to continually behave this way.
5. This story is based on ________________.
(c) local legends
(d) real-life experiences
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Paul and Norman stop fishing to return to the others?
2. What does Norman take away from his experience with Jim?
3. What does Jim do during the winter months?
4. Where do Norman and Paul fish?
5. How do the two men eventually work together?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)