|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A River Runs Through It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Old Rawhide's derriere?
(a) She has a tattoo on it.
(b) She has a big birthmark.
(c) She has a huge bruise.
(d) She is in great shape.
2. What does Paul hope to avoid?
(a) Any confrontation from Norman about Paul's behavior the last time they were together
(b) Insect bites
(c) A sunburn
(d) Any interaction with Jessie
3. What do Norman and Paul convince their father to do the next day?
(a) Begin painting the house
(b) Give an unpopular sermon
(c) Take their mother shopping
(d) Go fishing with them
4. What is the name of Norman's brother-in-law?
5. What does Norman ask Paul?
(a) If he brought any beer to the picnic
(b) If he will be the godfather to his new son
(c) If he will lend him some money
(d) If he needs any help paying for the damage done in the bar fight
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the brothers and their father do at the end of the day?
2. One day when Norman and Paul are fishing, Neal arrives with a woman named Old Rawhide that he met ___________________.
3. After Norman is married, he asks Paul to do him what favor?
4. What happens in the following month of May?
5. How do Norman and Mr. Maclean react after the tragedy?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)