|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A River Runs Through It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Norman and Paul's father have?
(a) Jewish rabbi
(b) Presbyterian minister
(c) Episcopalian minister
(d) Methodist minister
2. Who does Neal's family think should take the blame for Neal's condition?
3. What does Norman and Paul's father do with them?
(a) Teaches them the proper techniques of fly fishing
(b) Shows them how to change the oil in the car
(c) Gives them driving lessons
(d) Teaches them to play poker
4. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean come to realize?
(a) They need to be kinder to people.
(b) They should take fishing lessons.
(c) They should see a psychiatrist.
(d) They do not know how they could have done anything differently.
5. What do Neal and Old Rawhide want to do with Norman and Paul?
(a) go to the movies
(b) race cars
(c) go fishing
(d) play cards
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jessie angry at Norman?
2. Norman is a fly fisherman and Jessie's brother is a __________________________.
3. Who in the family remains an average fisherman?
4. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean talk about while watching Paul fish?
5. Who in the family becomes an expert fisherman?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)