|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A River Runs Through It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fact do the men not realize at the end of this day?
(a) That Neal has died in a car accident
(b) That this is the last time that Norman and Paul will fish together
(c) That this is the last time that Mr. Maclean will fish with them
(d) That Mrs. Maclean has had a heart attack
2. What do Norman and Mr. Maclean come to realize?
(a) They should see a psychiatrist.
(b) They need to be kinder to people.
(c) They should take fishing lessons.
(d) They do not know how they could have done anything differently.
3. What kind of personality does Norman's brother-in-law have?
4. What do Norman and Paul convince their father to do the next day?
(a) Give an unpopular sermon
(b) Go fishing with them
(c) Take their mother shopping
(d) Begin painting the house
5. After Norman is married, he asks Paul to do him what favor?
(a) Help him tune his car
(b) Help him paint his house
(c) Take his brother-in-law fishing
(d) Help him move to a new house
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paul hope to avoid?
2. What happens to humiliate Paul?
3. How do Norman and Mr. Maclean react after the tragedy?
4. What is Norman's brother-in-law's major problem?
5. Instead of returning to the cabin, where do Norman and Paul spend the night?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)