|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A River Runs Through It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in the family becomes an expert fisherman?
(c) Mrs. Maclean
(d) Mr. Maclean
2. What does Norman and Paul's father do with them?
(a) Teaches them the proper techniques of fly fishing
(b) Shows them how to change the oil in the car
(c) Teaches them to play poker
(d) Gives them driving lessons
3. Who does Neal's family think should take the blame for Neal's condition?
4. What do Norman and Paul see when they return from fishing?
(a) A rainbow
(b) A group of kids skinny dipping in the river
(c) Neal and Old Rawhide asleep, naked in the sun
(d) An approaching thunderstorm
5. Who has asked Norman to help his brother-in-law?
(a) His father
(b) His mother-in-law
(c) His wife
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. After Norman is married, he asks Paul to do him what favor?
2. How do Norman and Mr. Maclean react after the tragedy?
3. This story is based on ________________.
4. The story is an _________________ one.
5. How does Norman feel when Paul is complimented on his fishing technique?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)