|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A River Runs Through It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Norman think that Paul stays close to him while fishing?
(a) Because Norman can always find the best fishing spots
(b) Because Paul has been feeling lonely lately
(c) Because Norman has the beer
(d) Because he thinks Norman is upset over the situation with Neal
2. What do Norman and Paul see when they return from fishing?
(a) Neal and Old Rawhide asleep, naked in the sun
(b) A rainbow
(c) An approaching thunderstorm
(d) A group of kids skinny dipping in the river
3. What does Jessie encourage Norman to do with the answer to #22?
(a) Take him to the country club.
(b) Take him to a local bar.
(c) Take him to a ballgame.
(d) Take him to church.
4. What does Norman and Paul's father do with them?
(a) Teaches them to play poker
(b) Shows them how to change the oil in the car
(c) Teaches them the proper techniques of fly fishing
(d) Gives them driving lessons
5. What is notable about Old Rawhide's derriere?
(a) She has a huge bruise.
(b) She has a tattoo on it.
(c) She is in great shape.
(d) She has a big birthmark.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Old Rawhide dressed when Norman and Paul drop her off in town?
2. Why are Jessie and her mother tending to Jessie's brother?
3. What does Norman decide to do because he is frustrated with his family situation?
4. Who helps take Neal upstairs to bed?
5. Who never speaks of the tragedy?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)