|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A River Runs Through It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Norman feel he cannot help Paul?
(a) Because he was never good at this kind of thing.
(b) Because he is not trained in psychology
(c) Because he does not like to get involved in other people's business
(d) Because he does not know him well enough to talk to him about it
2. Norman is a fly fisherman and Jessie's brother is a __________________________.
(a) saltwater fisherman
(b) bait fisherman
(c) amateur fisherman
(d) professional fisherman
3. Other than fish, what else did the brothers do?
(a) Build model planes
(b) Play cards
(d) Go swimming
4. Who never speaks of the tragedy?
(c) Mrs. Maclean
(d) Neal's mother
5. What kind of personality does Norman's brother-in-law have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Norman's brother-in-law?
2. Who arrives at the train station a few days later?
3. What does Norman ask Paul?
4. How does Norman feel when Paul is complimented on his fishing technique?
5. What happens when the family decides to leave?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)