|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A River Runs Through It.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day when Norman and Paul are fishing, Neal arrives with a woman named Old Rawhide that he met ___________________.
(a) at a seminar
(b) at a bar
(c) at church
(d) at the country club
2. What do the brothers and their father do at the end of the day?
(a) Go to the bar for a few drinks
(b) Spread out the fish they have caught and take pictures
(c) Grab some dinner before returning home
(d) Hike along the riverbank
3. Who arrives at the train station a few days later?
4. Where do Norman and Paul fish?
(a) The Colorado River
(b) The Blackfoot River
(c) The Missouri River
(d) The Mississippi River
5. What profession does Norman and Paul's father have?
(a) Episcopalian minister
(b) Methodist minister
(c) Jewish rabbi
(d) Presbyterian minister
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is clearly Mrs. Maclean's favorite person?
2. This story is based on ________________.
3. Instead of returning to the cabin, where do Norman and Paul spend the night?
4. Where does Paul suggest that he and Norman take the drunken Neal?
5. What happens in the middle of the night?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)