Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Catherine's lover whom she caught in bed with twelve-year-old Alice?
2. Ralph tells Catherine that Antonio reminds him of whom?
3. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
4. What nickname do old people give to arsenic?
5. When Ralph was a young man, he used arsenic as an aphrodisiac in ___________________.
Why does Ralph allow himself to be gradually poisoned by Catherine, even after he's aware of what's happening to him? What does this decision say about his character?
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Truitt and Catherine. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, and socialization.
Create a brief character study of Truitt. What does he look like? What are his positive personality traits? What are some of his negative characteristics? What are his hopes and fears? What motivates him--if anything--at this point in his life?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)