Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antonio break up with Violet?
2. Ralph tells Catherine that Antonio reminds him of whom?
3. Where did Emilia go after she left Ralph all those years ago?
4. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
5. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in the story. Which of the characters are lonely? Are they all lonely in some way? Explain the loneliness and the methods and attempts to overcome it.
Project into the future ten years and write a brief synopsis for the lives of Truitt and Catherine. Be sure to include emotional states as well as physical characteristics, geographic locations, work, hobbies, and socialization.
A RELIABLE WIFE is a classic story of good vs. evil. What does that classification entail? Why does this story fit into this category? Explain.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)