Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 13 and 14)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
2. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
3. How old was Antonio when Ralph killed the person in #96?
4. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
5. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the one expectation that Truitt has of Catherine by sending her...
This section contains 1,231 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)