|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
(a) La Belle Grande Hair Salon.
(b) The Missouri Botanical Garden.
(c) The Orpheus Theater.
(d) Bonwit & Teller Department Store.
2. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
3. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
(a) Writing in a journal.
(c) Reading until he falls asleep.
(d) Drinking a glass of water left by his bed.
4. What does Ralph look for while Catherine is bathing?
(a) The arsenic.
(c) Some letters.
(d) A journal.
5. Catherine visits beer parlors and _________________ with Antonio.
(c) Drug dens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph bring home to surprise Catherine one night?
2. Where did Emilia go after she left Ralph all those years ago?
3. Where did Catherine move when she no longer had Alice in her life?
4. How does Ralph feel when he realizes that he is being poisoned?
5. Who is the young widow with whom Antonio gets involved?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)