Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Catherine's lover whom she caught in bed with twelve-year-old Alice?
(a) Uncle Sammie.
(b) Uncle Chip.
(c) Uncle Skip.
(d) Uncle Sid.
2. Ralph tells Catherine that Antonio reminds him of whom?
3. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
(a) She is frugal.
(b) She makes the best apple pies.
(c) She provides comforts for him.
(d) She sings while she works.
4. What nickname do old people give to arsenic?
(a) Inheritance powder.
(b) Liquid death.
(c) Nectar of Satan.
(d) The bitter end.
5. When Ralph was a young man, he used arsenic as an aphrodisiac in ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph admit to Catherine one night?
2. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
3. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
4. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
5. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)