Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 1 and 2
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. In what year does the novel begin?
3. What is Ralph's last name?
4. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
5. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
6. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
7. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
8. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
9. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
10. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
This section contains 1,974 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)