|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine doing when Antonio finds her in the conservatory?
(c) Arranging flowers.
(d) Playing a violin.
2. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
(a) Shot Emilia.
(b) Nearly beat the man to death.
(c) Whipped the man.
(d) Shot the man.
3. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Stunningly beautiful.
(b) Very voluptuous.
(c) Quite plain.
(d) Sweetly pleasant.
4. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
5. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He walks him.
(d) He splashes cold water on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph do after college?
2. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
3. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
4. Who is Catherine?
5. How does Ralph know he is being poisoned?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)