|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph and Antonio are finally able to talk about ________________________.
(a) Catherine's real past.
(b) Antonio's suicide attempt.
(c) What happened between them in the past.
(d) Antonio's drug habit.
2. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Docile and shy.
(b) Patient and kind.
(c) Religiously domineering.
(d) Insane and frantic.
3. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His first wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
4. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(b) A letter.
(c) A photograph.
5. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
(a) Riverboat Queen.
(b) The Embassy.
(c) Planter's Hotel.
(d) The James Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio do to Catherine in the conservatory?
2. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
3. Most of Ralph's fortune comes from his business in which industry?
4. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
5. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)