|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Modeling in an art studio.
(b) Attending law school.
(c) Teaching school.
(d) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
2. What does Antonio do to Catherine in the conservatory?
(a) Kicks her.
(b) Whips her.
(c) Rapes her.
(d) Smacks her.
3. How did Catherine earn money to take care of herself and Alice?
(a) She sewed.
(b) She cooked in a restaurant.
(c) She prostituted herself.
(d) She cleaned houses.
4. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Which of the following did NOT attend Antonio's funeral?
(a) Mr. Larsen.
(b) Mrs. Larsen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
2. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
3. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
4. What is Ralph's last name?
5. Who was Ralph's brother?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)