|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
2. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
(a) She could not bear being imprisoned if caught.
(b) It will be more difficult if there is a son in the picture.
(c) Her conscience is starting to bother her.
(d) She has fallen in love with him.
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Murderous thoughts.
(c) Lustful thoughts.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
5. What does Ralph admit to Catherine one night?
(a) He killed Francesca.
(b) He has changed his mind about Antonio.
(c) He knows what she is doing.
(d) He wants a divorce.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Antonio when Ralph killed the person in #96?
2. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
3. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
4. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
5. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)