|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
2. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
(d) Cystic Fibrosis.
3. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(a) A deer.
(b) A gunshot.
(d) Another carriage.
4. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
(c) The park.
(d) The library.
5. What does Mrs. Larsen represent for Ralph?
(c) A mother figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
2. How did Ralph know about what Catherine did in St. Louis?
3. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
4. How did Catherine's father die?
5. Where did Catherine move when she no longer had Alice in her life?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)