|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Catherine's lover whom she caught in bed with twelve-year-old Alice?
(a) Uncle Sid.
(b) Uncle Chip.
(c) Uncle Sammie.
(d) Uncle Skip.
2. To whom does Ralph deed the farmhouse?
(a) The Larsens.
3. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
(a) Shot the man.
(b) Whipped the man.
(c) Nearly beat the man to death.
(d) Shot Emilia.
4. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
(a) He can't taste anything.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He loses his hearing.
(d) He is cold all the time.
5. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
(b) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
2. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
3. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
4. How does Ralph feel when he realizes that he is being poisoned?
5. What topic does Catherine research in the library in St. Louis?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)