|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
(b) Teaching school.
(c) Attending law school.
(d) Modeling in an art studio.
2. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
(a) He is sorry for upsetting her.
(b) He is thankful she is with him.
(c) The horses know the way home.
(d) The doctor has an office in town.
3. Catherine visits beer parlors and _________________ with Antonio.
(a) Drug dens.
4. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
(a) A safe deposit box.
(b) The dress she was wearing.
(c) Her wedding ring.
(d) Her pearl necklace.
5. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(b) He will make her his new business partner.
(c) He will build a new house for her.
(d) He will take her to California with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
2. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
3. What is Catherine's last name?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
5. What does Mrs. Larsen represent for Ralph?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)