|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
2. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 12 hours.
3. What nickname do old people give to arsenic?
(a) Inheritance powder.
(b) The bitter end.
(c) Liquid death.
(d) Nectar of Satan.
4. How did Ralph know about what Catherine did in St. Louis?
(a) Malloy and Fisk told him.
(b) Alice told him.
(c) Antonio told him.
(d) Catherine told him.
5. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
(a) She has red hair.
(b) She is not the woman in the photo she had sent him.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is much taller than he expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Catherine earn money to take care of herself and Alice?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
3. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
4. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
5. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)