|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
(c) St. Louis.
2. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Burned him with a candle.
(b) Refused to feed him for two days.
(c) Stuck a needle through his hand.
(d) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
3. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(b) A piano teacher.
(c) A sculptor.
(d) A ranch hand.
4. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph suggests that Antonio go to ___________________ to play.
2. With what does Catherine stab Antonio?
3. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
4. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
5. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)