|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Italian house is a metaphor for what?
2. Antonio tells Catherine that all he wants is to have Ralph dead and to ______________________.
(a) Move to Europe.
(b) Dance on his grave.
(c) Live in the Italian house.
(d) Marry Catherine.
3. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
4. Where did Catherine and Alice move after Catherine had saved a little bit of money?
5. What does Antonio do to Catherine in the conservatory?
(a) Rapes her.
(b) Smacks her.
(c) Kicks her.
(d) Whips her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
2. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
3. What is Ralph's last name?
4. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
5. In what state does the novel take place?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)