|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
2. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(b) A photograph.
(c) A letter.
3. What does Ralph look for while Catherine is bathing?
(a) Some letters.
(b) The arsenic.
(c) A journal.
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
(b) Catherine and the doctor.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(d) The doctor.
5. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) She studied books.
(b) A former lover taught her.
(c) Her father was a chemist.
(d) She studied pharmacology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did NOT attend Antonio's funeral?
2. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph had meant to be in his life?
4. Where did Catherine and Alice live after their father died?
5. Where did Ralph go away to college?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)