|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
2. How does Antonio break up with Violet?
(a) He just moves away.
(b) He sends a letter.
(c) He sends a note with a bouquet.
(d) He takes her to dinner.
3. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
(a) Drinking a glass of water left by his bed.
(b) Writing in a journal.
(d) Reading until he falls asleep.
4. Antonio tells Catherine that all he wants is to have Ralph dead and to ______________________.
(a) Live in the Italian house.
(b) Dance on his grave.
(c) Marry Catherine.
(d) Move to Europe.
5. How does Catherine first want to see Antonio?
(a) She wants to go to where he works.
(b) She wants to go to his hotel room.
(c) She wants him to come to her room.
(d) She wants to observe him at dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Catherine move when she no longer had Alice in her life?
2. Why is Ralph embarrassed to have Mrs. Larsen change his bedding?
3. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
4. Who are the Pinkerton agents with whom Catherine meets?
5. Which of the following is NOT how Catherine describes Ralph to Antonio?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)