|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
(a) Tony Truitt.
(b) Andy Trask.
(c) Adam Trask.
(d) Tony Moretti.
2. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He drinks some brandy.
(c) He plays piano.
(d) He smokes a cigar.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
(a) He has horrific nightmares.
(b) He develops deep blisters.
(c) He can't stand to be touched.
(d) He bleeds from his ears.
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) Catherine and the doctor.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(d) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
5. Where does Antonio spend nights crying with a bottle of brandy?
(a) His old nursery.
(b) The wine cellar.
(c) The barn.
(d) The walled garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ralph embarrassed to have Mrs. Larsen change his bedding?
2. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
3. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
4. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
5. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)