|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
2. Where did Catherine move when she no longer had Alice in her life?
3. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
4. Catherine spends her nights with Antonio and her days _________________________.
(a) Sleeping at her hotel.
(b) Going to matinees.
(c) Shopping for clothes.
(d) Getting her hair styled.
5. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
(a) The scenery.
(b) The excitement.
(c) The architecture.
(d) The cuisine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
2. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
3. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
4. The Italian house is a metaphor for what?
5. In what state does the novel take place?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)