|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio do during Violet's funeral?
(a) Sobs in his bed.
(b) Drinks brandy.
(c) Makes love to another woman.
(d) Plays the piano.
2. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will leave and not return.
(b) That she will go to get his son.
(c) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
(d) That she will bear children for him.
3. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
4. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
(a) If she will have dinner with him.
(b) If she is in mourning.
(c) If she would go to the opera with him.
(d) If she liked his music.
5. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
(a) She is sick with migraines.
(b) She has malaria.
(c) She is being poisoned too.
(d) She is pregnant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Antonio when Ralph killed the person in #96?
2. What did Ralph do after college?
3. With what does Antonio hit Ralph?
4. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
5. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)