|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
(a) She empties it in the woods.
(b) She pours it down a drain.
(c) She throws it in a pond.
(d) She flushes it in a commode.
2. Catherine has studied which language?
3. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Watching her physician father.
(b) Trial and error.
(c) Going to medical school.
(d) Learning from her mother.
4. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(b) A letter.
(d) A photograph.
5. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Attending law school.
(b) Teaching school.
(c) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
(d) Modeling in an art studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph teach Antonio to do?
2. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
3. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
4. Which of the following is NOT how Catherine describes Ralph to Antonio?
5. How does Antonio break up with Violet?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)