|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
(a) If she is in mourning.
(b) If she will have dinner with him.
(c) If she liked his music.
(d) If she would go to the opera with him.
2. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The beautiful trees.
(b) The children playing.
(c) The destruction.
(d) The isolation.
3. What topic does Catherine research in the library in St. Louis?
(a) Gourmet cuisine.
(c) Italian secret gardens.
4. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) New Year's Day.
(b) Easter Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Thanksgiving Day.
5. Antonio says that the only way Ralph will mean anything to him is _____________________.
(a) Giving him an apology.
(b) Being dead.
(c) Coming to get him himself.
(d) Wiring him some money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
2. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
3. The story of A RELIABLE WIFE is a story of _________________.
4. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
5. Where did Emilia go after she left Ralph all those years ago?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)