|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph was a young man, he used arsenic as an aphrodisiac in ___________________.
2. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Boards a train to St. Louis.
(b) Hosts a brunch.
(c) Sleeps until noon.
(d) Polishes the silver.
3. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
4. Who is the young widow with whom Antonio gets involved?
(a) Veronica Adams.
(b) Vernie Allen.
(c) Violet Alverson.
(d) Victoria Anderson.
5. How did Catherine earn money to take care of herself and Alice?
(a) She cleaned houses.
(b) She cooked in a restaurant.
(c) She sewed.
(d) She prostituted herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Antonio when Ralph killed the person in #96?
2. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
3. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
4. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
5. When confronted by Catherine and the private detectives, what does Antonio say his name is?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)