|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Catherine hire in Chicago to work in the Italian house?
(a) A dressmaker.
(b) A gardener.
(c) A chef.
(d) A hairstylist.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph had meant to be in his life?
(b) Art collector.
3. Why had Antonio brought arsenic with him from Chicago?
(a) To kill Catherine.
(b) To kill Ralph.
(c) To kill Violet.
(d) To kill himself.
4. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
(a) He writes poetry.
(b) He buys her things.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He gropes her.
5. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
(a) In a church.
(b) At the courthouse.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) At Ralph's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph's last name?
2. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
3. What did Ralph do after college?
4. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph has a profound fear of?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)