|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Catherine when she became the mistress of a married man?
2. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
(a) She is much taller than he expected.
(b) She is not the woman in the photo she had sent him.
(c) She has red hair.
(d) She is pregnant.
3. What does Antonio do during Violet's funeral?
(a) Makes love to another woman.
(b) Plays the piano.
(c) Sobs in his bed.
(d) Drinks brandy.
4. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(b) He will make her his new business partner.
(c) He will build a new house for her.
(d) He will take her to California with him.
5. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine write to Ralph about regarding Antonio?
2. How does Catherine plan to kill Ralph?
3. In what state does the novel take place?
4. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
5. How does Catherine first want to see Antonio?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)