|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
(a) A red silk robe.
(b) A t-shirt and pants.
(c) A three-piece suit.
(d) A tuxedo.
2. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
(a) He thinks an unhealed burn is the mark of Satan.
(b) It is mangled in farm equipment.
(c) It is constantly numb.
(d) He goes out of his mind.
3. What does Antonio do to Catherine in the conservatory?
(a) Rapes her.
(b) Kicks her.
(c) Smacks her.
(d) Whips her.
4. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
(a) She decides to kill Antonio.
(b) She thinks about telling Ralph the truth.
(c) She thinks about killing herself.
(d) She decides to move to Baltimore.
5. Catherine visits beer parlors and _________________ with Antonio.
(b) Drug dens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
2. Who is the young widow with whom Antonio gets involved?
3. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
4. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
5. How did Ralph know about what Catherine did in St. Louis?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)