|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
(a) Nearly beat the man to death.
(b) Whipped the man.
(c) Shot the man.
(d) Shot Emilia.
2. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
3. What topic does Catherine research in the library in St. Louis?
(a) Italian secret gardens.
(d) Gourmet cuisine.
4. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
5. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Catherine's lover whom she caught in bed with twelve-year-old Alice?
2. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
3. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
4. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
5. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)