|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Emilia's second child?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
(a) He has horrific nightmares.
(b) He develops deep blisters.
(c) He can't stand to be touched.
(d) He bleeds from his ears.
3. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her hat.
(d) Her suitcase.
4. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
(b) Crab salad.
(d) Prime rib.
5. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph feel when he realizes that he is being poisoned?
2. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
3. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
4. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
5. What does Catherine write to Ralph about regarding Antonio?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)