|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
(a) Shot the man.
(b) Nearly beat the man to death.
(c) Whipped the man.
(d) Shot Emilia.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
(a) He develops deep blisters.
(b) He has horrific nightmares.
(c) He bleeds from his ears.
(d) He can't stand to be touched.
3. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
4. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
(a) She reads a book.
(b) She takes a nap.
(c) She embroiders a doily.
(d) She stares at herself in a mirror.
5. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
(d) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
2. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
3. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
4. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
5. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)