|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
(a) She decides to move to Baltimore.
(b) She thinks about telling Ralph the truth.
(c) She thinks about killing herself.
(d) She decides to kill Antonio.
2. What is Catherine's last name?
3. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Sweetly pleasant.
(b) Very voluptuous.
(c) Quite plain.
(d) Stunningly beautiful.
4. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
(a) A home.
5. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
(a) He thinks an unhealed burn is the mark of Satan.
(b) It is mangled in farm equipment.
(c) It is constantly numb.
(d) He goes out of his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
2. How did Catherine's father die?
3. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
4. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
5. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)