|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph had meant to be in his life?
(a) Art collector.
3. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
(b) That she will go to get his son.
(c) That she will bear children for him.
(d) That she will leave and not return.
4. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
(a) A shipment of furniture.
(b) A shipment of boots.
(c) His son.
(d) His mail order bride.
5. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Sweetly pleasant.
(b) Quite plain.
(c) Stunningly beautiful.
(d) Very voluptuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
3. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
4. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
5. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)