|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
(b) A carriage.
(d) Silk fabric.
2. To whom does Ralph deed the farmhouse?
(b) The Larsens.
3. What does Ralph look for while Catherine is bathing?
(a) A journal.
(b) Some letters.
(c) The arsenic.
4. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
(a) If she liked his music.
(b) If she will have dinner with him.
(c) If she is in mourning.
(d) If she would go to the opera with him.
5. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
(a) She empties it in the woods.
(b) She throws it in a pond.
(c) She pours it down a drain.
(d) She flushes it in a commode.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
2. What is the motif that is repeated throughout the story?
3. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
4. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
5. Where did Catherine move when she no longer had Alice in her life?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)