|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
(d) Cystic Fibrosis.
2. When confronted by Catherine and the private detectives, what does Antonio say his name is?
(a) Tony Ragucci.
(b) Paul Sabatino.
(c) Pietro Moretti.
(d) Pieter Moreno.
3. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(a) A deer.
(b) A gunshot.
(d) Another carriage.
4. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
(a) 12 hours.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 month.
5. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
(a) The cuisine.
(b) The architecture.
(c) The excitement.
(d) The scenery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph do after college?
2. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
3. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
4. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
5. What nickname do old people give to arsenic?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)