|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Catherine's lover whom she caught in bed with twelve-year-old Alice?
(a) Uncle Sammie.
(b) Uncle Sid.
(c) Uncle Chip.
(d) Uncle Skip.
2. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Very voluptuous.
(b) Stunningly beautiful.
(c) Sweetly pleasant.
(d) Quite plain.
3. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
(a) She sings while she works.
(b) She makes the best apple pies.
(c) She provides comforts for him.
(d) She is frugal.
4. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
(b) Prime rib.
(c) Crab salad.
5. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
2. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
3. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
4. Antonio tells Catherine that all he wants is to have Ralph dead and to ______________________.
5. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)