|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine see descend toward Alice?
(a) A cloud.
(b) An angel.
(c) A feather.
(d) A bird.
2. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
(a) She decides to move to Baltimore.
(b) She thinks about killing herself.
(c) She thinks about telling Ralph the truth.
(d) She decides to kill Antonio.
3. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Catherine and the doctor.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
5. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
(a) Writing in a journal.
(b) Reading until he falls asleep.
(d) Drinking a glass of water left by his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Catherine proceed with her plan to kill Ralph even though she loves him now?
2. Where did Catherine and Alice live after their father died?
3. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
4. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
5. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)