|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ralph know he is being poisoned?
(a) He finds the little blue bottle of arsenic.
(b) He tastes it in his food.
(c) He is dizzy all the time.
(d) He tastes it in the water.
2. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
(a) An address.
(b) Her fur coat.
(c) A hotel room key.
(d) Some food.
3. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her hat.
4. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
(a) It is mangled in farm equipment.
(b) He goes out of his mind.
(c) It is constantly numb.
(d) He thinks an unhealed burn is the mark of Satan.
5. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
2. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
3. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
4. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
5. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)