|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio threaten to do if Catherine will not kill Ralph?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Track her down and kill her.
(c) Kill Ralph himself.
(d) Tell Ralph about having sex with Catherine.
2. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
(b) Modeling in an art studio.
(c) Attending law school.
(d) Teaching school.
3. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
(a) She pours it down a drain.
(b) She throws it in a pond.
(c) She empties it in the woods.
(d) She flushes it in a commode.
4. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
(a) The scenery.
(b) The architecture.
(c) The cuisine.
(d) The excitement.
5. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
(a) He smokes a cigar.
(b) He drinks some brandy.
(c) He reads a book.
(d) He plays piano.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antonio says that the only way Ralph will mean anything to him is _____________________.
2. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
3. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
4. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
5. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)