|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
(b) Writing in a journal.
(c) Drinking a glass of water left by his bed.
(d) Reading until he falls asleep.
2. What is the message of the telegram that Catherine sends to Antonio?
(a) Come at once.
(b) It is over.
(c) Joyful end.
3. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
(a) She takes a nap.
(b) She stares at herself in a mirror.
(c) She embroiders a doily.
(d) She reads a book.
4. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
(d) A home.
5. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His brother.
(b) His first wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
2. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
3. Catherine spends her nights with Antonio and her days _________________________.
4. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
5. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)