|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
(a) The library.
(c) The park.
2. Where did Ralph go away to college?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
3. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to Emilia's family.
(b) To buy a new carriage.
(c) To buy paintings.
(d) To give to the Catholic Church.
4. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
(a) A library.
(b) A safe.
(c) Modern bathrooms.
(d) A fountain.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph had meant to be in his life?
(c) Art collector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
2. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
3. Antonio tells Catherine that all he wants is to have Ralph dead and to ______________________.
4. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
5. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)