|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
(a) St. Louis.
2. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
3. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Quite plain.
(b) Sweetly pleasant.
(c) Stunningly beautiful.
(d) Very voluptuous.
4. In what state does the novel take place?
5. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Antonio have sex with Catherine's sister?
2. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
3. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
4. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
5. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)