|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
2. The Italian house is a metaphor for what?
3. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
(a) An address.
(b) Her fur coat.
(c) A hotel room key.
(d) Some food.
4. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
(a) Host a party.
(b) Redecorate the house.
(c) Fire the Larsens.
(d) Have a child.
5. What nickname do old people give to arsenic?
(a) The bitter end.
(b) Nectar of Satan.
(c) Inheritance powder.
(d) Liquid death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ralph embarrassed to have Mrs. Larsen change his bedding?
2. When confronted by Catherine and the private detectives, what does Antonio say his name is?
3. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
4. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
5. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)