|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
(a) He reads a book.
(b) He plays piano.
(c) He smokes a cigar.
(d) He drinks some brandy.
2. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Easter Day.
3. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
4. What is Catherine's last name?
5. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
(b) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
2. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
3. Where does Antonio say that Catherine's sister is?
4. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
5. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)