|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph admit to Catherine one night?
(a) He killed Francesca.
(b) He knows what she is doing.
(c) He has changed his mind about Antonio.
(d) He wants a divorce.
2. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Easter Day.
3. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
(a) She decides to move to Baltimore.
(b) She decides to kill Antonio.
(c) She thinks about killing herself.
(d) She thinks about telling Ralph the truth.
4. What does Antonio threaten to do if Catherine will not kill Ralph?
(a) Kill Ralph himself.
(b) Tell Ralph about having sex with Catherine.
(c) Track her down and kill her.
(d) Kill himself.
5. What is Ralph's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
2. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
3. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
4. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
5. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)