|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Catherine when she became the mistress of a married man?
2. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
3. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will make her his new business partner.
(b) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(c) He will build a new house for her.
(d) He will take her to California with him.
4. Why is Ralph embarrassed to have Mrs. Larsen change his bedding?
(a) It is old and faded.
(b) It is hardly used.
(c) It is always soiled.
(d) It is very rumpled.
5. Who was Ralph's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
2. Where did Catherine and Alice move after Catherine had saved a little bit of money?
3. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
4. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
5. What is the only regret Ralph has as he faces death?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)