|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's last name?
2. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
3. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Past lovers.
4. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
(a) Reading until he falls asleep.
(c) Writing in a journal.
(d) Drinking a glass of water left by his bed.
5. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
(a) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
2. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
3. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
4. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
5. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)