|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
(a) She has malaria.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She is being poisoned too.
(d) She is sick with migraines.
2. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) She studied pharmacology.
(b) A former lover taught her.
(c) Her father was a chemist.
(d) She studied books.
3. When Ralph was a young man, he used arsenic as an aphrodisiac in ___________________.
4. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
(a) Bonwit & Teller Department Store.
(b) The Missouri Botanical Garden.
(c) La Belle Grande Hair Salon.
(d) The Orpheus Theater.
5. What did Ralph do after college?
(a) Got married.
(b) Toured Europe.
(c) Returned home.
(d) Studied law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
2. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
3. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
4. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
5. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)