|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
(a) A t-shirt and pants.
(b) A three-piece suit.
(c) A red silk robe.
(d) A tuxedo.
2. Catherine visits beer parlors and _________________ with Antonio.
(c) Drug dens.
3. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
4. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
5. Who does Catherine visit when she goes to Chicago?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
2. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
3. What does Mrs. Larsen represent for Ralph?
4. What does Ralph admit to Catherine one night?
5. How did Catherine's father die?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)