|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will go mad.
(b) He will kill her.
(c) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(d) He will kill himself.
2. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
(a) In a church.
(b) At the courthouse.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) At Ralph's house.
3. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
4. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
(a) A coin purse.
(b) A ring.
(c) His hat.
(d) A stickpin.
5. Who are the Pinkerton agents with whom Catherine meets?
(a) Morton and Fisk.
(b) Mallory and Fenton.
(c) Malloy and Fewsmith.
(d) Malloy and Fisk.
Short Answer Questions
1. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
2. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
3. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
4. How old was Catherine when she became the mistress of a married man?
5. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)