|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
(a) Modern bathrooms.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A safe.
(d) A library.
2. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
(b) A carriage.
(c) Silk fabric.
3. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
(a) The architecture.
(b) The scenery.
(c) The cuisine.
(d) The excitement.
4. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
5. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
2. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
3. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
4. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
5. When confronted by Catherine and the private detectives, what does Antonio say his name is?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)