|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ralph was a young man, he used arsenic as an aphrodisiac in ___________________.
2. What does Mrs. Larsen represent for Ralph?
(d) A mother figure.
3. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
4. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) An adventurer.
(b) A mother for his children.
(c) A business partner.
(d) A reliable wife.
5. Who was Catherine's lover whom she caught in bed with twelve-year-old Alice?
(a) Uncle Sammie.
(b) Uncle Skip.
(c) Uncle Sid.
(d) Uncle Chip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
2. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
3. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
4. What does Ralph admit to Catherine one night?
5. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)