|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Italian house is a metaphor for what?
2. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(a) A photograph.
(c) A letter.
3. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
(a) She saved his life.
(b) She intrigues him.
(c) He is too lonesome and desperate.
(d) He thinks she is beautiful.
4. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will bear children for him.
(b) That she will go to get his son.
(c) That she will leave and not return.
(d) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
5. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph's last name?
2. Antonio says that the only way Ralph will mean anything to him is _____________________.
3. Who is the sister Catherine searches for while in St. Louis?
4. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
5. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)