|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ralph feel when he realizes that he is being poisoned?
(a) He doesn't care.
(b) He is pensive.
(c) He is outraged.
(d) He is sad.
2. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(a) A deer.
(b) A gunshot.
(c) Another carriage.
3. Who was Emilia's second child?
4. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Refused to feed him for two days.
(b) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
(c) Stuck a needle through his hand.
(d) Burned him with a candle.
5. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
2. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
3. Most of Ralph's fortune comes from his business in which industry?
4. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
5. How did Catherine's father die?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)