|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
(a) The Orpheus Theater.
(b) Bonwit & Teller Department Store.
(c) La Belle Grande Hair Salon.
(d) The Missouri Botanical Garden.
2. Where did Catherine and Alice live after their father died?
(a) A great-aunt's home.
(b) An orphanage.
(c) The poorhouse.
(d) A foster family.
3. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
(a) Have a child.
(b) Fire the Larsens.
(c) Redecorate the house.
(d) Host a party.
4. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
5. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
(a) A shipment of furniture.
(b) A shipment of boots.
(c) His mail order bride.
(d) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Ralph deed the farmhouse?
2. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
3. How does Ralph know he is being poisoned?
4. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
5. How did Catherine's father die?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)