|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Polishes the silver.
(b) Boards a train to St. Louis.
(c) Sleeps until noon.
(d) Hosts a brunch.
2. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
(b) Prime rib.
(c) Crab salad.
3. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The destruction.
(b) The children playing.
(c) The beautiful trees.
(d) The isolation.
4. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
5. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
(c) The library.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
2. What topic does Catherine research in the library in St. Louis?
3. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
4. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
5. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)