|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
(a) Some food.
(b) Her fur coat.
(c) An address.
(d) A hotel room key.
2. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
3. When Ralph was a young man, he used arsenic as an aphrodisiac in ___________________.
4. Catherine spends her nights with Antonio and her days _________________________.
(a) Getting her hair styled.
(b) Going to matinees.
(c) Shopping for clothes.
(d) Sleeping at her hotel.
5. In what year does the novel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
2. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
3. What does Ralph look for while Catherine is bathing?
4. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
5. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)