|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT how Catherine describes Ralph to Antonio?
2. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The destruction.
(b) The isolation.
(c) The children playing.
(d) The beautiful trees.
3. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
(b) Catherine and the doctor.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
4. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
(a) Some food.
(b) An address.
(c) Her fur coat.
(d) A hotel room key.
5. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
(a) He plays piano.
(b) He drinks some brandy.
(c) He smokes a cigar.
(d) He reads a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine?
2. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
3. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
4. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
5. Why does Catherine proceed with her plan to kill Ralph even though she loves him now?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)