|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio says that the only way Ralph will mean anything to him is _____________________.
(a) Being dead.
(b) Wiring him some money.
(c) Coming to get him himself.
(d) Giving him an apology.
2. When did Antonio have sex with Catherine's sister?
(a) Years ago.
(b) When Catherine was in Wisconsin.
(c) A few months ago.
3. In what state does the novel take place?
4. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
(a) A fountain.
(b) A library.
(c) Modern bathrooms.
(d) A safe.
5. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
2. Who was Ralph's brother?
3. Where did Catherine and Alice move after Catherine had saved a little bit of money?
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
5. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)