|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
(a) Crab salad.
(b) Prime rib.
2. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
3. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) Her father was a chemist.
(b) A former lover taught her.
(c) She studied books.
(d) She studied pharmacology.
4. When did Antonio have sex with Catherine's sister?
(a) Years ago.
(b) When Catherine was in Wisconsin.
(c) A few months ago.
5. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Quite plain.
(b) Sweetly pleasant.
(c) Stunningly beautiful.
(d) Very voluptuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Ralph deed the farmhouse?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph had meant to be in his life?
3. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
4. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
5. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)