|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
2. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(a) A gunshot.
(b) Another carriage.
(d) A deer.
3. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(b) Lustful thoughts.
(d) Murderous thoughts.
4. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 12 hours.
5. When Ralph was a young man, he used arsenic as an aphrodisiac in ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
2. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
3. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
4. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
5. Why does Catherine proceed with her plan to kill Ralph even though she loves him now?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)