|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
(b) A carriage.
(c) Silk fabric.
2. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
(a) The road.
(b) A rock.
(c) A wheel.
(d) A fence post.
3. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
(a) Have a child.
(b) Host a party.
(c) Fire the Larsens.
(d) Redecorate the house.
4. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(b) He will make her his new business partner.
(c) He will build a new house for her.
(d) He will take her to California with him.
5. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Quite plain.
(b) Sweetly pleasant.
(c) Very voluptuous.
(d) Stunningly beautiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
2. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
3. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
4. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
5. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)