|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
(a) She is frugal.
(b) She sings while she works.
(c) She provides comforts for him.
(d) She makes the best apple pies.
2. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
3. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
(a) A fence post.
(b) The road.
(c) A rock.
(d) A wheel.
4. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
(a) She saved his life.
(b) He is too lonesome and desperate.
(c) She intrigues him.
(d) He thinks she is beautiful.
5. Where does Antonio say that Catherine's sister is?
(a) La Belle d'Amour brothel.
(c) Wild Cat Chute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
2. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
3. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
4. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
5. Catherine spends her nights with Antonio and her days _________________________.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)