|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
(a) Some food.
(b) An address.
(c) A hotel room key.
(d) Her fur coat.
2. Who was Emilia's second child?
3. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
(a) She is frugal.
(b) She makes the best apple pies.
(c) She provides comforts for him.
(d) She sings while she works.
4. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
5. How does Catherine plan to kill Ralph?
(a) By putting arsenic in his food.
(b) By shooting him.
(c) By smothering him with a pillow.
(d) By paying a hitman to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ralph's brother?
2. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
3. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
4. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
5. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)