|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
(a) He goes out of his mind.
(b) It is mangled in farm equipment.
(c) He thinks an unhealed burn is the mark of Satan.
(d) It is constantly numb.
2. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) She sprains an ankle.
(b) Her hat is blown away.
(c) She breaks a leg.
(d) The hem of her dress is torn.
3. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
(a) She drowned.
(b) She died in a fire.
(c) She broke her neck in a fall.
(d) She moved back to Italy.
4. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The destruction.
(b) The beautiful trees.
(c) The children playing.
(d) The isolation.
5. Catherine spends her nights with Antonio and her days _________________________.
(a) Shopping for clothes.
(b) Sleeping at her hotel.
(c) Going to matinees.
(d) Getting her hair styled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Catherine move when she no longer had Alice in her life?
2. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
3. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
4. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
5. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)