|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She throwS it out the train window.
(b) She gives it away.
(c) She leaves it under the train seat.
(d) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
2. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
(a) She is frugal.
(b) She sings while she works.
(c) She makes the best apple pies.
(d) She provides comforts for him.
3. Why is Ralph embarrassed to have Mrs. Larsen change his bedding?
(a) It is old and faded.
(b) It is very rumpled.
(c) It is hardly used.
(d) It is always soiled.
4. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
5. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
2. Who was Ralph's brother?
3. What did Ralph do after college?
4. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
5. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)