|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is much taller than he expected.
(c) She is not the woman in the photo she had sent him.
(d) She has red hair.
2. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
(a) At Ralph's house.
(b) At the courthouse.
(c) In a meadow.
(d) In a church.
3. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will leave and not return.
(b) That she will bear children for him.
(c) That she will go to get his son.
(d) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
4. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
5. Where did Catherine and Alice live after their father died?
(a) The poorhouse.
(b) A great-aunt's home.
(c) A foster family.
(d) An orphanage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph know he is being poisoned?
2. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
3. What does Mrs. Larsen represent for Ralph?
4. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
5. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)