|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
2. Where did Catherine and Alice move after Catherine had saved a little bit of money?
3. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
(a) It is constantly numb.
(b) He thinks an unhealed burn is the mark of Satan.
(c) He goes out of his mind.
(d) It is mangled in farm equipment.
4. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
5. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
(a) She died in a fire.
(b) She moved back to Italy.
(c) She broke her neck in a fall.
(d) She drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
2. How did Catherine's father die?
3. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
4. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
5. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)