|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will kill himself.
(b) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(c) He will go mad.
(d) He will kill her.
2. When confronted by Catherine and the private detectives, what does Antonio say his name is?
(a) Pietro Moretti.
(b) Tony Ragucci.
(c) Pieter Moreno.
(d) Paul Sabatino.
3. How old was Catherine when she became the mistress of a married man?
4. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His first wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
5. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
2. What is Catherine's last name?
3. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
4. How does Ralph know he is being poisoned?
5. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)