|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(b) He will take her to California with him.
(c) He will build a new house for her.
(d) He will make her his new business partner.
2. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His first wife.
(d) His brother.
3. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) She studied books.
(b) Her father was a chemist.
(c) She studied pharmacology.
(d) A former lover taught her.
4. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
5. Who was Emilia's second child?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
2. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
3. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
4. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
5. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)