|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She gives it away.
(b) She leaves it under the train seat.
(c) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
(d) She throwS it out the train window.
2. What is Ralph's last name?
3. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(a) A piano teacher.
(b) A sculptor.
(c) A ranch hand.
4. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Trial and error.
(b) Watching her physician father.
(c) Going to medical school.
(d) Learning from her mother.
5. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her gloves.
(d) Her suitcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
2. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
3. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
4. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
5. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)