|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) The hem of her dress is torn.
(b) Her hat is blown away.
(c) She breaks a leg.
(d) She sprains an ankle.
2. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
3. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Sleeps until noon.
(b) Hosts a brunch.
(c) Polishes the silver.
(d) Boards a train to St. Louis.
4. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
(c) Past lovers.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
(a) A coin purse.
(b) His hat.
(c) A ring.
(d) A stickpin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
2. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
3. Catherine has studied which language?
4. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
5. How did Ralph's daughter die?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)