|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralph's last name?
2. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will leave and not return.
(b) That she will bear children for him.
(c) That she will go to get his son.
(d) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will go mad.
(b) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(c) He will kill himself.
(d) He will kill her.
5. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
2. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
3. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
4. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
5. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)