|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(c) Too soon.
2. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) Easter Day.
(b) Thanksgiving Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) New Year's Day.
3. In what year does the novel begin?
4. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) A reliable wife.
(b) A mother for his children.
(c) A business partner.
(d) An adventurer.
5. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
(a) A shipment of furniture.
(b) His mail order bride.
(c) His son.
(d) A shipment of boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ralph's last name?
2. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
3. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
4. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
5. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)