|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Quite plain.
(b) Very voluptuous.
(c) Sweetly pleasant.
(d) Stunningly beautiful.
2. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
3. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
4. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
5. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
(a) Crab salad.
(b) Prime rib.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
2. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
3. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
4. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
5. What topic does Catherine research in the library in St. Louis?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)