|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Teaching school.
(b) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
(c) Attending law school.
(d) Modeling in an art studio.
2. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He splashes cold water on him.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He walks him.
(d) He slaps him.
3. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A three-piece suit.
(c) A red silk robe.
(d) A t-shirt and pants.
4. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
5. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
(a) She broke her neck in a fall.
(b) She drowned.
(c) She moved back to Italy.
(d) She died in a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
2. Where did Ralph go away to college?
3. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
4. What is Ralph's last name?
5. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)