|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He yells at him.
(c) He walks him.
(d) He splashes cold water on him.
2. What is Ralph's last name?
3. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
(a) A rock.
(b) A wheel.
(c) The road.
(d) A fence post.
4. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
(a) A stickpin.
(b) His hat.
(c) A ring.
(d) A coin purse.
5. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
2. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
3. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
4. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
5. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)