|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ralph's brother?
2. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(a) Another carriage.
(c) A deer.
(d) A gunshot.
3. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
4. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
(a) She will only get hurt.
(b) He is no good.
(c) They are not sure he is the right person.
(d) Ralph has called off the search.
5. How did Ralph's daughter die?
(a) She had heart disease.
(b) She had influenza.
(c) She had leukemia.
(d) She drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
2. What topic does Catherine research in the library in St. Louis?
3. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
4. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
5. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)