|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
(b) Crab salad.
(d) Prime rib.
2. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Boards a train to St. Louis.
(b) Sleeps until noon.
(c) Polishes the silver.
(d) Hosts a brunch.
3. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
4. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
(a) He is thankful she is with him.
(b) He is sorry for upsetting her.
(c) The doctor has an office in town.
(d) The horses know the way home.
5. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
2. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
3. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
4. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
5. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)