|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The isolation.
(b) The children playing.
(c) The destruction.
(d) The beautiful trees.
2. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
(a) Adam Trask.
(b) Tony Moretti.
(c) Tony Truitt.
(d) Andy Trask.
3. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will take her to California with him.
(b) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(c) He will build a new house for her.
(d) He will make her his new business partner.
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) She studied pharmacology.
(b) Her father was a chemist.
(c) She studied books.
(d) A former lover taught her.
5. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
2. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
3. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
4. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
5. Who was Ralph's brother?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)