|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
2. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her jewelry.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her gloves.
3. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His first wife.
4. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She gives it away.
(b) She throwS it out the train window.
(c) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
(d) She leaves it under the train seat.
5. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He splashes cold water on him.
(b) He walks him.
(c) He slaps him.
(d) He yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
2. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
3. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
4. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
5. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)