|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
2. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
(a) He smokes a cigar.
(b) He reads a book.
(c) He plays piano.
(d) He drinks some brandy.
3. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) An adventurer.
(b) A reliable wife.
(c) A mother for his children.
(d) A business partner.
4. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
(a) She broke her neck in a fall.
(b) She died in a fire.
(c) She moved back to Italy.
(d) She drowned.
5. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ralph's daughter die?
2. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
3. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
4. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
5. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)