|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
2. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
(a) St. Louis.
3. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
(a) A t-shirt and pants.
(b) A red silk robe.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A three-piece suit.
4. Who was Ralph's brother?
5. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Burned him with a candle.
(b) Refused to feed him for two days.
(c) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
(d) Stuck a needle through his hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Pinkerton agents with whom Catherine meets?
2. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
3. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
4. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
5. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)