|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
(a) A three-piece suit.
(b) A red silk robe.
(c) A t-shirt and pants.
(d) A tuxedo.
2. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
3. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
(a) The cuisine.
(b) The architecture.
(c) The scenery.
(d) The excitement.
4. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
(b) Stuck a needle through his hand.
(c) Burned him with a candle.
(d) Refused to feed him for two days.
5. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
2. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
3. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
4. Who was Emilia's second child?
5. In what year does the novel begin?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)