|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
2. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She throwS it out the train window.
(b) She gives it away.
(c) She leaves it under the train seat.
(d) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
3. What is Catherine's last name?
4. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
5. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
(a) Sexual attraction.
(b) No attraction.
(c) A lie.
(d) A contract.
Short Answer Questions
1. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
2. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
3. Who was Emilia's second child?
4. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
5. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)