|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
(b) Burned him with a candle.
(c) Refused to feed him for two days.
(d) Stuck a needle through his hand.
2. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will make her his new business partner.
(b) He will build a new house for her.
(c) He will take her to California with him.
(d) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
3. Catherine realized a while ago that she cannot live without love or ____________________.
4. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
5. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
2. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
3. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
4. Where did Ralph go away to college?
5. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)