|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will make her his new business partner.
(b) He will build a new house for her.
(c) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(d) He will take her to California with him.
2. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) The train is late.
(b) People are firing questions at him.
(c) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
(d) He is feeling nauseous.
3. In what state does the novel take place?
4. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
(a) A brooch.
(b) Her cosmetics.
(c) Her hats.
(d) A small bottle.
5. In what year does the novel begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine?
2. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
3. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
4. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
5. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)