|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) An adventurer.
(b) A business partner.
(c) A mother for his children.
(d) A reliable wife.
2. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) The doctor.
(b) Catherine and the doctor.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(d) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
3. Who was Ralph's brother?
4. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Murderous thoughts.
(c) Suicidal thoughts.
(d) Lustful thoughts.
5. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
(b) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
2. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
3. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
4. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
5. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)