|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Lustful thoughts.
(c) Murderous thoughts.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
3. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
(c) Past lovers.
(d) Her mother.
4. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Watching her physician father.
(b) Trial and error.
(c) Learning from her mother.
(d) Going to medical school.
5. What is Ralph's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
2. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
3. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
4. Ralph strives hard to maintain an appearance of ___________________.
5. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)