|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) Her hat is blown away.
(b) She breaks a leg.
(c) The hem of her dress is torn.
(d) She sprains an ankle.
2. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will kill himself.
(b) He will kill her.
(c) He will go mad.
(d) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
3. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) A frozen river.
(b) The woods.
(c) The next town.
(d) The ditch.
4. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Quite plain.
(b) Very voluptuous.
(c) Sweetly pleasant.
(d) Stunningly beautiful.
5. What did Ralph do after college?
(a) Toured Europe.
(b) Returned home.
(c) Studied law.
(d) Got married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
2. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
3. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
4. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
5. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)