|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(b) Murderous thoughts.
(c) Lustful thoughts.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
2. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
3. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To buy a new carriage.
(b) To give to the Catholic Church.
(c) To give to Emilia's family.
(d) To buy paintings.
4. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
5. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He splashes cold water on him.
(b) He slaps him.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He walks him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
2. In what year does the novel begin?
3. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
4. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
5. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)