|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
2. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
(a) A lie.
(b) Sexual attraction.
(c) No attraction.
(d) A contract.
3. Who was Ralph's brother?
4. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
(b) She throwS it out the train window.
(c) She leaves it under the train seat.
(d) She gives it away.
5. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) The train is late.
(b) People are firing questions at him.
(c) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
(d) He is feeling nauseous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
2. Catherine has studied which language?
3. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
4. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
5. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)