|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ralph's brother?
2. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His first wife.
3. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) She studied books.
(b) Her father was a chemist.
(c) A former lover taught her.
(d) She studied pharmacology.
4. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will kill her.
(b) He will kill himself.
(c) He will go mad.
(d) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
5. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Religiously domineering.
(b) Docile and shy.
(c) Patient and kind.
(d) Insane and frantic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine's last name?
2. What is Ralph's last name?
3. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
4. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
5. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)