|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will kill her.
(b) He will go mad.
(c) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(d) He will kill himself.
2. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
3. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) The train is late.
(b) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
(c) He is feeling nauseous.
(d) People are firing questions at him.
4. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is not the woman in the photo she had sent him.
(c) She has red hair.
(d) She is much taller than he expected.
5. What is Catherine's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
2. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
3. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
5. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)