|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
2. What is Catherine's last name?
3. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to the Catholic Church.
(b) To buy a new carriage.
(c) To buy paintings.
(d) To give to Emilia's family.
4. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
5. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(a) Another carriage.
(b) A deer.
(c) A gunshot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
2. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
3. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
4. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
5. In what state does the novel take place?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)