|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
(a) Her hats.
(b) Her cosmetics.
(c) A small bottle.
(d) A brooch.
2. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
3. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
(a) A rock.
(b) The road.
(c) A fence post.
(d) A wheel.
4. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) A mother for his children.
(b) A reliable wife.
(c) An adventurer.
(d) A business partner.
5. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
(a) She takes a nap.
(b) She stares at herself in a mirror.
(c) She embroiders a doily.
(d) She reads a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
3. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
5. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)