Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 23, 24 and 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
2. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
(a) If she is in mourning.
(b) If she would go to the opera with him.
(c) If she will have dinner with him.
(d) If she liked his music.
3. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
4. Where did Ralph go away to college?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
5. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
(a) She pours it down a drain.
(b) She flushes it in a commode.
(c) She empties it in the woods.
(d) She throws it in a pond.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antonio die?
2. Where did Emilia go after she left Ralph all those years ago?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph had meant to be in his life?
4. How does Ralph feel when he realizes that he is being poisoned?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)