|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908 - Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine first want to see Antonio?
(a) She wants him to come to her room.
(b) She wants to go to his hotel room.
(c) She wants to observe him at dinner.
(d) She wants to go to where he works.
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(b) Murderous thoughts.
(c) Lustful thoughts.
3. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She gives it away.
(b) She leaves it under the train seat.
(c) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
(d) She throwS it out the train window.
4. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
5. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Boards a train to St. Louis.
(b) Polishes the silver.
(c) Sleeps until noon.
(d) Hosts a brunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
2. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
3. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
4. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
5. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)