|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
(a) A stickpin.
(b) A ring.
(c) A coin purse.
(d) His hat.
2. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
3. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
(a) Writing in a journal.
(b) Reading until he falls asleep.
(d) Drinking a glass of water left by his bed.
4. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
5. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
2. Catherine visits beer parlors and _________________ with Antonio.
3. In what state does the novel take place?
4. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
5. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)