|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
2. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
3. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
4. How does Catherine first want to see Antonio?
(a) She wants him to come to her room.
(b) She wants to go to his hotel room.
(c) She wants to observe him at dinner.
(d) She wants to go to where he works.
5. The Italian house is a metaphor for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
2. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
3. Why does Ralph value Mrs. Larsen so much?
4. What does Ralph bring home to surprise Catherine one night?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Antonio acquires while living at the Italian house?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)