|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 12 hours.
2. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
3. How does Ralph know he is being poisoned?
(a) He tastes it in his food.
(b) He is dizzy all the time.
(c) He tastes it in the water.
(d) He finds the little blue bottle of arsenic.
4. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Easter Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) Thanksgiving Day.
5. To whom does Ralph deed the farmhouse?
(a) The Larsens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
2. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
3. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
4. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
5. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)