|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
(a) A canary.
(b) A book.
(c) A hat.
(d) A box of chocolates.
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph had meant to be in his life?
(a) Art collector.
3. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
(b) The park.
(c) The library.
4. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
(a) Host a party.
(b) Fire the Larsens.
(c) Have a child.
(d) Redecorate the house.
5. What is the motif that is repeated throughout the story?
(a) It is what it is.
(b) Such things happen.
(c) Don't think about it now.
(d) If only she had known.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ralph's daughter die?
2. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
3. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
4. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
5. How does Ralph know he is being poisoned?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)