|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
2. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
(a) The excitement.
(b) The architecture.
(c) The scenery.
(d) The cuisine.
3. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
(a) A red silk robe.
(b) A t-shirt and pants.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A three-piece suit.
4. The photograph sent to Ralph from his new bride shows a woman who appears to be ____________________.
(a) Very voluptuous.
(b) Sweetly pleasant.
(c) Quite plain.
(d) Stunningly beautiful.
5. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(b) A photograph.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
2. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
3. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
4. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
5. How does Catherine plan to kill Ralph?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)