|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Catherine hire in Chicago to work in the Italian house?
(a) A dressmaker.
(b) A chef.
(c) A hairstylist.
(d) A gardener.
2. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His first wife.
3. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
4. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
(a) They are not sure he is the right person.
(b) He is no good.
(c) She will only get hurt.
(d) Ralph has called off the search.
5. What did Ralph do after college?
(a) Got married.
(b) Returned home.
(c) Toured Europe.
(d) Studied law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years ago did Ralph lose his wife?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Antonio acquires while living at the Italian house?
3. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
4. What is the motif that is repeated throughout the story?
5. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)