|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is sick with migraines.
(c) She is being poisoned too.
(d) She has malaria.
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Murderous thoughts.
(c) Lustful thoughts.
(d) Suicidal thoughts.
3. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
4. What is the hotel where Catherine stays in St. Louis?
(a) Planter's Hotel.
(b) Riverboat Queen.
(c) The Embassy.
(d) The James Hotel.
5. What does Mrs. Larsen represent for Ralph?
(d) A mother figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
2. When did Antonio have sex with Catherine's sister?
3. What is Ralph's last name?
4. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
5. Who was Catherine's lover whom she caught in bed with twelve-year-old Alice?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)