|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Catherine hire in Chicago to work in the Italian house?
(a) A hairstylist.
(b) A chef.
(c) A dressmaker.
(d) A gardener.
2. Where did Emilia go after she left Ralph all those years ago?
3. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
(a) The road.
(b) A fence post.
(c) A rock.
(d) A wheel.
4. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
(b) Prime rib.
(c) Crab salad.
5. What topic does Catherine research in the library in St. Louis?
(a) Italian secret gardens.
(c) Gourmet cuisine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio threaten to do if Catherine will not kill Ralph?
2. What does Ralph look for while Catherine is bathing?
3. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
4. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
5. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)