|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
(a) She is sick with migraines.
(b) She has malaria.
(c) She is being poisoned too.
(d) She is pregnant.
2. Why is Ralph embarrassed to have Mrs. Larsen change his bedding?
(a) It is hardly used.
(b) It is very rumpled.
(c) It is old and faded.
(d) It is always soiled.
3. What does Antonio do during Violet's funeral?
(a) Plays the piano.
(b) Drinks brandy.
(c) Makes love to another woman.
(d) Sobs in his bed.
4. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
5. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His brother.
(b) His first wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
2. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
3. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
4. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
5. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)