|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Antonio when Ralph killed the person in #96?
2. In what state does the novel take place?
3. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(b) A ranch hand.
(c) A sculptor.
(d) A piano teacher.
4. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her hat.
5. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Open a hospital.
(c) Run away with a young lover.
(d) Stay with him until he dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antonio break up with Violet?
2. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
3. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
4. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
5. Catherine has studied which language?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)