|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
(a) She broke her neck in a fall.
(b) She died in a fire.
(c) She moved back to Italy.
(d) She drowned.
2. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
3. How does Violet die?
(a) She is shot.
(b) She drowns.
(c) She hangs herself.
(d) She is thrown from her horse.
4. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) She sprains an ankle.
(b) She breaks a leg.
(c) The hem of her dress is torn.
(d) Her hat is blown away.
5. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To buy a new carriage.
(b) To give to the Catholic Church.
(c) To give to Emilia's family.
(d) To buy paintings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
2. Most of Ralph's fortune comes from his business in which industry?
3. What does Ralph ask Catherine if she will do for him?
4. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
5. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)