|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
2. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
(a) A book.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) A canary.
(d) A hat.
3. What does Ralph look for while Catherine is bathing?
(a) A journal.
(c) The arsenic.
(d) Some letters.
4. How old was Alice when she was kept by a forty-year-old man?
5. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
(a) She saved his life.
(b) He thinks she is beautiful.
(c) She intrigues him.
(d) He is too lonesome and desperate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
2. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
3. Ralph tells Catherine that Antonio reminds him of whom?
4. When did Antonio have sex with Catherine's sister?
5. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)