|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
(a) Crab salad.
(d) Prime rib.
2. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
(a) A safe.
(b) Modern bathrooms.
(c) A library.
(d) A fountain.
3. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
(a) Past lovers.
(c) Her mother.
4. Where did Catherine move when she no longer had Alice in her life?
5. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Antonio break up with Violet?
2. Who are the Pinkerton agents with whom Catherine meets?
3. How does Catherine first want to see Antonio?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Antonio acquires while living at the Italian house?
5. Ralph tells Catherine that Antonio reminds him of whom?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)