|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
2. From what disease did Emilia die?
3. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His brother.
(b) His first wife.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
5. What does Antonio threaten to do if Catherine will not kill Ralph?
(a) Tell Ralph about having sex with Catherine.
(b) Kill himself.
(c) Kill Ralph himself.
(d) Track her down and kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
2. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
3. Where does Antonio say that Catherine's sister is?
4. Which of the following is NOT something that now shows on Ralph's face?
5. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)