|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
(a) A library.
(b) A fountain.
(c) A safe.
(d) Modern bathrooms.
2. How did Ralph's daughter die?
(a) She had leukemia.
(b) She drowned.
(c) She had heart disease.
(d) She had influenza.
3. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
4. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) The next town.
(b) A frozen river.
(c) The ditch.
(d) The woods.
5. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
(a) If she is in mourning.
(b) If she liked his music.
(c) If she will have dinner with him.
(d) If she would go to the opera with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
2. What is Antonio's demeanor in the Italian house?
3. From what disease did Emilia die?
4. Where did Catherine and Alice move after Catherine had saved a little bit of money?
5. Where did Ralph go away to college?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)