|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph admit to Catherine one night?
(a) He killed Francesca.
(b) He knows what she is doing.
(c) He wants a divorce.
(d) He has changed his mind about Antonio.
2. How old was Catherine when she became the mistress of a married man?
3. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
4. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
(a) A safe deposit box.
(b) Her wedding ring.
(c) The dress she was wearing.
(d) Her pearl necklace.
5. What topic does Catherine research in the library in St. Louis?
(b) Italian secret gardens.
(c) Gourmet cuisine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio eat every night at the restaurant?
2. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
3. Antonio tells Catherine that all he wants is to have Ralph dead and to ______________________.
4. What is Catherine's last name?
5. Where did Emilia go after she left Ralph all those years ago?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)