|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to the Catholic Church.
(b) To buy paintings.
(c) To give to Emilia's family.
(d) To buy a new carriage.
2. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
3. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
(a) A few days.
(b) Two days.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
4. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Teaching school.
(b) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
(c) Attending law school.
(d) Modeling in an art studio.
5. The Italian house is a metaphor for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
2. What is Antonio's demeanor in the Italian house?
3. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
4. What is Catherine's last name?
5. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)