|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of Ralph's bedtime rituals?
(a) Reading until he falls asleep.
(b) Drinking a glass of water left by his bed.
(c) Writing in a journal.
2. How did Catherine's father die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(c) Heart attack.
3. Which of the following is NOT something Antonio acquires while living at the Italian house?
(a) An Arabian horse.
(b) A woman.
(c) French Impressionist paintings.
(d) A car.
4. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
(a) Adam Trask.
(b) Tony Moretti.
(c) Andy Trask.
(d) Tony Truitt.
5. What did Ralph do after college?
(a) Got married.
(b) Returned home.
(c) Studied law.
(d) Toured Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
2. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
3. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
4. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
5. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)