|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Larsen cut off his hand?
(a) He thinks an unhealed burn is the mark of Satan.
(b) He goes out of his mind.
(c) It is mangled in farm equipment.
(d) It is constantly numb.
2. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A three-piece suit.
(c) A red silk robe.
(d) A t-shirt and pants.
3. What does Ralph have built in the Italian house as a wedding gift to Catherine?
(a) A library.
(b) A safe.
(c) Modern bathrooms.
(d) A fountain.
4. Who was Catherine's lover whom she caught in bed with twelve-year-old Alice?
(a) Uncle Skip.
(b) Uncle Sammie.
(c) Uncle Sid.
(d) Uncle Chip.
5. What does Ralph look for while Catherine is bathing?
(a) Some letters.
(c) A journal.
(d) The arsenic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph had meant to be in his life?
2. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
3. Why does Catherine proceed with her plan to kill Ralph even though she loves him now?
4. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
5. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)