|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the message of the telegram that Catherine sends to Antonio?
(b) Joyful end.
(c) It is over.
(d) Come at once.
2. What does Antonio do during Violet's funeral?
(a) Drinks brandy.
(b) Plays the piano.
(c) Sobs in his bed.
(d) Makes love to another woman.
3. What is Ralph's last name?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph has a profound fear of?
(a) Being looked at.
(b) Other people.
(c) Being touched.
5. Which of the following is NOT something Antonio acquires while living at the Italian house?
(a) A woman.
(b) A car.
(c) French Impressionist paintings.
(d) An Arabian horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
2. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
3. Why does Catherine proceed with her plan to kill Ralph even though she loves him now?
4. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
5. What does Ralph bring home to surprise Catherine one night?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)