|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Watching her physician father.
(b) Trial and error.
(c) Learning from her mother.
(d) Going to medical school.
2. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) She studied pharmacology.
(b) A former lover taught her.
(c) She studied books.
(d) Her father was a chemist.
3. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) She sprains an ankle.
(b) She breaks a leg.
(c) Her hat is blown away.
(d) The hem of her dress is torn.
4. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(b) A letter.
(d) A photograph.
5. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
2. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
3. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
4. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
5. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)