|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Sleeps until noon.
(b) Polishes the silver.
(c) Boards a train to St. Louis.
(d) Hosts a brunch.
2. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
3. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He writes poetry.
(c) He gropes her.
(d) He buys her things.
4. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
(a) He will take her to California with him.
(b) He will make her his new business partner.
(c) He will get rid of her in a couple of days.
(d) He will build a new house for her.
5. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(c) Murderous thoughts.
(d) Lustful thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
2. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
3. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
5. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)