|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(b) Too soon.
2. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Religiously domineering.
(b) Patient and kind.
(c) Insane and frantic.
(d) Docile and shy.
3. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Learning from her mother.
(b) Watching her physician father.
(c) Going to medical school.
(d) Trial and error.
4. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) A frozen river.
(b) The next town.
(c) The woods.
(d) The ditch.
5. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
(a) A brooch.
(b) Her cosmetics.
(c) Her hats.
(d) A small bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
2. How did Ralph's daughter die?
3. What is Ralph's condition when they arrive home?
4. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
5. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)