|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(c) Murderous thoughts.
(d) Lustful thoughts.
2. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
(a) Nearly beat the man to death.
(b) Whipped the man.
(c) Shot the man.
(d) Shot Emilia.
3. What does Catherine do as she rides in the train on the way to her destination?
(a) She reads a book.
(b) She embroiders a doily.
(c) She stares at herself in a mirror.
(d) She takes a nap.
4. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
5. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
(b) She gives it away.
(c) She leaves it under the train seat.
(d) She throwS it out the train window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
2. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
3. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
4. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
5. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)