|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
2. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
(a) She is much taller than he expected.
(b) She is not the woman in the photo she had sent him.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has red hair.
3. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(b) Too soon.
4. How did Ralph's daughter die?
(a) She had heart disease.
(b) She had influenza.
(c) She had leukemia.
(d) She drowned.
5. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
2. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
3. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
5. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)