|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
2. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(b) Another carriage.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A deer.
3. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
(a) He writes poetry.
(b) He gropes her.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He buys her things.
4. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To buy a new carriage.
(b) To buy paintings.
(c) To give to the Catholic Church.
(d) To give to Emilia's family.
5. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
(b) Attending law school.
(c) Modeling in an art studio.
(d) Teaching school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
2. In what state does the novel take place?
3. Who was Emilia's second child?
4. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
5. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)