|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) Thanksgiving Day.
(b) New Year's Day.
(c) Christmas Eve.
(d) Easter Day.
2. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
(a) She drowned.
(b) She broke her neck in a fall.
(c) She moved back to Italy.
(d) She died in a fire.
3. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
(a) He is too lonesome and desperate.
(b) She saved his life.
(c) She intrigues him.
(d) He thinks she is beautiful.
4. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
(a) An adventurer.
(b) A business partner.
(c) A reliable wife.
(d) A mother for his children.
5. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph do after college?
2. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
3. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
4. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
5. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)