|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the novel begin?
2. Where did Ralph go away to college?
(a) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
4. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(a) Another carriage.
(c) A gunshot.
(d) A deer.
5. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
(a) Stay with him until he dies.
(b) Run away with a young lover.
(c) Travel the world.
(d) Open a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
2. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
3. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
4. How did Ralph's daughter die?
5. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)