|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does the novel take place?
2. What does Catherine do with her expensive clothing?
(a) She throwS it out the train window.
(b) She gives it away.
(c) She packs it neatly in her trunk.
(d) She leaves it under the train seat.
3. Why is Ralph surprised by Catherine's appearance?
(a) She has red hair.
(b) She is not the woman in the photo she had sent him.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is much taller than he expected.
4. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
(a) His son.
(b) A shipment of boots.
(c) His mail order bride.
(d) A shipment of furniture.
5. Who is Catherine?
(a) Ralph's first wife.
(b) Ralph's housekeeper.
(c) Ralph's sister.
(d) Ralph's mail order bride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
2. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
3. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
4. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
5. How did Ralph's daughter die?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)