|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
(c) A photograph.
(d) A letter.
2. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
3. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will kill himself.
(b) He will go mad.
(c) He will kill her.
(d) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
4. How did Ralph's daughter die?
(a) She had leukemia.
(b) She drowned.
(c) She had influenza.
(d) She had heart disease.
5. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
2. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
3. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
4. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
5. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)