|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
(a) Another carriage.
(c) A deer.
(d) A gunshot.
2. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Boards a train to St. Louis.
(b) Polishes the silver.
(c) Sleeps until noon.
(d) Hosts a brunch.
3. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
(a) Her father was a chemist.
(b) She studied pharmacology.
(c) A former lover taught her.
(d) She studied books.
5. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He walks him.
(b) He slaps him.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He splashes cold water on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
2. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
3. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
4. Catherine has studied which language?
5. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)