|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who/What is on the train for which Ralph is waiting?
(a) A shipment of furniture.
(b) A shipment of boots.
(c) His mail order bride.
(d) His son.
2. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) Easter Day.
(c) Thanksgiving Day.
(d) New Year's Day.
3. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To buy paintings.
(b) To give to Emilia's family.
(c) To give to the Catholic Church.
(d) To buy a new carriage.
4. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
(a) Whipped the man.
(b) Shot Emilia.
(c) Shot the man.
(d) Nearly beat the man to death.
5. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
(a) Sleeps until noon.
(b) Hosts a brunch.
(c) Boards a train to St. Louis.
(d) Polishes the silver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
2. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
3. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
4. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
5. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)