|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will bear children for him.
(b) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
(c) That she will go to get his son.
(d) That she will leave and not return.
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Murderous thoughts.
(c) Suicidal thoughts.
(d) Lustful thoughts.
3. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The destruction.
(b) The beautiful trees.
(c) The children playing.
(d) The isolation.
4. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
(a) A contract.
(b) Sexual attraction.
(c) A lie.
(d) No attraction.
5. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Past lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine answered an ad which Ralph placed in which he stated he was looking for _____________________.
2. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
3. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
4. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
5. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)