|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ralph's daughter die?
(a) She had influenza.
(b) She had heart disease.
(c) She had leukemia.
(d) She drowned.
2. What does Catherine notice as she and Ralph drive toward his house?
(a) The destruction.
(b) The beautiful trees.
(c) The children playing.
(d) The isolation.
3. Ralph is obsessed with __________________.
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(b) Catherine and the doctor.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Catherine and Mrs. Larsen.
5. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Religiously domineering.
(b) Patient and kind.
(c) Insane and frantic.
(d) Docile and shy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mail order bride claimed that she was looking for ____________________.
2. What is Catherine's last name?
3. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
4. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
5. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)