|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 - Wisconsin, Fall, 1907 - Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Ralph anxious as he waits for the train?
(a) He is feeling nauseous.
(b) There is a thunderstorm moving in.
(c) People are firing questions at him.
(d) The train is late.
2. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
3. How did Ralph's daughter die?
(a) She had heart disease.
(b) She drowned.
(c) She had influenza.
(d) She had leukemia.
4. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
(b) Burned him with a candle.
(c) Stuck a needle through his hand.
(d) Refused to feed him for two days.
5. Who was Ralph's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine sew into the hem of her dress?
2. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
3. What are Ralph's new plans for Catherine?
4. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
5. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)