|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
2. What does Catherine see descend toward Alice?
(a) A feather.
(b) An angel.
(c) A bird.
(d) A cloud.
3. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
(b) The park.
(c) The library.
4. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will go mad.
(b) He will kill himself.
(c) He will kill her.
(d) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
5. What does Antonio threaten to do if Catherine will not kill Ralph?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Track her down and kill her.
(c) Kill Ralph himself.
(d) Tell Ralph about having sex with Catherine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
2. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
3. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
4. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
5. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)