|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
(a) He drinks some brandy.
(b) He plays piano.
(c) He smokes a cigar.
(d) He reads a book.
2. How did Catherine's father die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(d) Heart attack.
3. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
(a) She has fallen in love with him.
(b) She could not bear being imprisoned if caught.
(c) It will be more difficult if there is a son in the picture.
(d) Her conscience is starting to bother her.
4. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
5. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day does Ralph choose to marry Catherine?
2. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
3. How did Catherine earn money to take care of herself and Alice?
4. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
5. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)