|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
2. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
(a) She died in a fire.
(b) She drowned.
(c) She broke her neck in a fall.
(d) She moved back to Italy.
3. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
(a) No attraction.
(b) A lie.
(c) A contract.
(d) Sexual attraction.
4. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
(a) She sprains an ankle.
(b) Her hat is blown away.
(c) The hem of her dress is torn.
(d) She breaks a leg.
5. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her suitcase.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her jewelry.
(d) Her hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Catherine and Alice move after Catherine had saved a little bit of money?
2. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
3. How did Catherine's father die?
4. Catherine recognizes Ralph right away because of his apparent wealth and ___________________.
5. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)