|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color silk does Catherine order to make her wedding gown?
2. What does Antonio threaten to do if Catherine will not kill Ralph?
(a) Kill himself.
(b) Tell Ralph about having sex with Catherine.
(c) Kill Ralph himself.
(d) Track her down and kill her.
3. How does Catherine first want to see Antonio?
(a) She wants to go to his hotel room.
(b) She wants him to come to her room.
(c) She wants to go to where he works.
(d) She wants to observe him at dinner.
4. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
5. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
2. How does Ralph express his longing for Catherine?
3. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
5. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)