|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(b) A sculptor.
(c) A ranch hand.
(d) A piano teacher.
2. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
3. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
(a) A hotel room key.
(b) An address.
(c) Some food.
(d) Her fur coat.
4. Who was Emilia's second child?
5. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
(a) Two days.
(b) A few days.
(c) One week.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Catherine when she became the mistress of a married man?
2. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
3. How does Catherine first want to see Antonio?
4. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
5. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)