|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
2. When confronted by Catherine and the private detectives, what does Antonio say his name is?
(a) Paul Sabatino.
(b) Pieter Moreno.
(c) Tony Ragucci.
(d) Pietro Moretti.
3. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He splashes cold water on him.
(c) He yells at him.
(d) He walks him.
4. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(b) A piano teacher.
(c) A sculptor.
(d) A ranch hand.
5. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
(a) A three-piece suit.
(b) A tuxedo.
(c) A red silk robe.
(d) A t-shirt and pants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
2. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
3. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
4. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
5. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)