|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
(a) They are not sure he is the right person.
(b) She will only get hurt.
(c) Ralph has called off the search.
(d) He is no good.
2. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
3. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
4. Who are the Pinkerton agents with whom Catherine meets?
(a) Mallory and Fenton.
(b) Malloy and Fewsmith.
(c) Morton and Fisk.
(d) Malloy and Fisk.
5. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
2. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
3. What does Catherine like about St. Louis?
4. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
5. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)