|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
2. Antonio says his true family is in what type of business?
3. Who was Emilia's second child?
4. What are Catherine's thoughts after Antonio says he doesn't want to hear from her until Ralph is dead?
(a) She thinks about telling Ralph the truth.
(b) She decides to move to Baltimore.
(c) She decides to kill Antonio.
(d) She thinks about killing herself.
5. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
(a) If she would go to the opera with him.
(b) If she liked his music.
(c) If she is in mourning.
(d) If she will have dinner with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
2. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
3. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
4. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
5. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)