|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Catherine and Alice move after Catherine had saved a little bit of money?
2. Why does Ralph decide to continue with plans to marry Catherine?
(a) He is too lonesome and desperate.
(b) He thinks she is beautiful.
(c) She intrigues him.
(d) She saved his life.
3. What did Ralph tell Antonio about his mother?
(a) She died in a fire.
(b) She broke her neck in a fall.
(c) She moved back to Italy.
(d) She drowned.
4. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
(b) That she will bear children for him.
(c) That she will go to get his son.
(d) That she will leave and not return.
5. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
2. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
3. What does Catherine constantly imagine herself doing?
4. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
5. Who are the Pinkerton agents with whom Catherine meets?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)