|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
(a) Whipped the man.
(b) Shot the man.
(c) Shot Emilia.
(d) Nearly beat the man to death.
2. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His first wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
3. What color is the small bottle that Catherine pays attention to while unpacking?
4. When confronted by Catherine and the private detectives, what does Antonio say his name is?
(a) Tony Ragucci.
(b) Pieter Moreno.
(c) Pietro Moretti.
(d) Paul Sabatino.
5. Where does the carriage end up as Catherine tries to rein in the horses?
(a) The ditch.
(b) The woods.
(c) A frozen river.
(d) The next town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
2. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
3. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
4. Where did Catherine and Alice live after their father died?
5. How old was Catherine when she became the mistress of a married man?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)