|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
(a) A canary.
(b) A box of chocolates.
(c) A book.
(d) A hat.
2. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
(a) He is no good.
(b) Ralph has called off the search.
(c) They are not sure he is the right person.
(d) She will only get hurt.
3. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
(a) That she will teach him how to speak Italian.
(b) That she will bear children for him.
(c) That she will leave and not return.
(d) That she will go to get his son.
4. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to Emilia's family.
(b) To buy paintings.
(c) To give to the Catholic Church.
(d) To buy a new carriage.
5. Who was Ralph's brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Antonio wearing during the time Catherine and the investigators meet with him?
2. What does Antonio do after he eats his meal?
3. What name does Antonio go by in St. Louis?
4. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
5. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)