|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
(a) One week.
(b) One month.
(c) A few days.
(d) Two days.
2. Who are the servants at Ralph's house?
(a) Mr. and Mrs. Gleason.
(b) Mr. and Mrs. Larsen.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Svenson.
(d) Mr. and Mrs. Borg.
3. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
4. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will go mad.
(b) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(c) He will kill her.
(d) He will kill himself.
5. What is the motif that is repeated throughout the story?
(a) Don't think about it now.
(b) If only she had known.
(c) Such things happen.
(d) It is what it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
2. The diamond ring that Ralph gave Catherine looked like which type of flower?
3. What does Ralph expect of Catherine?
4. What does Antonio tell Catherine he has lost when he stops at her table?
5. What did Ralph do after college?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)