|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio threaten to do if Catherine will not kill Ralph?
(a) Track her down and kill her.
(b) Tell Ralph about having sex with Catherine.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Kill Ralph himself.
2. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
(a) A hotel room key.
(b) Some food.
(c) An address.
(d) Her fur coat.
3. Catherine fabricates a story about her father being a/an _____________________.
4. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
(d) St. Louis.
5. What bothers Catherine about her plan to get rid of Ralph now?
(a) It will be more difficult if there is a son in the picture.
(b) She has fallen in love with him.
(c) She could not bear being imprisoned if caught.
(d) Her conscience is starting to bother her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio say is his mother's name?
2. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
3. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
4. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
5. Why do the private investigators advise Catherine to not pursue Antonio any longer?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)