|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
(b) The park.
(d) The library.
2. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
(a) Her fur coat.
(b) An address.
(c) Some food.
(d) A hotel room key.
3. How long does Catherine stay in bed and cry after she realizes that Alice can't be saved?
(a) A few days.
(b) Two days.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
4. Where do Catherine and Alice live when they leave Philadelphia?
(a) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Going to medical school.
(b) Trial and error.
(c) Watching her physician father.
(d) Learning from her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
2. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
3. What startles the horses of Ralph's carriage?
4. What does Catherine pay particular attention to as she unpacks?
5. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)