|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
2. Who was the daughter born to Ralph and Emilia?
3. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
(a) Going to medical school.
(b) Watching her physician father.
(c) Learning from her mother.
(d) Trial and error.
4. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her jewelry.
(b) Her gloves.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her hat.
5. Where are Ralph and Catherine married?
(a) At the courthouse.
(b) In a meadow.
(c) At Ralph's house.
(d) In a church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Larsen do to keep Ralph from falling unconscious again?
2. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
3. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
4. How did Catherine's father die?
5. What does Catherine do on New Year's Day?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)