|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where have detectives found Antonio after he has been gone for years?
(b) St. Louis.
2. Who was the father of Emilia's son?
(b) A sculptor.
(c) A piano teacher.
(d) A ranch hand.
3. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to the Catholic Church.
(b) To give to Emilia's family.
(c) To buy paintings.
(d) To buy a new carriage.
4. Antonio says that his real family lives in what city?
5. What question does Antonio ask Catherine when he stops at her table?
(a) If she liked his music.
(b) If she would go to the opera with him.
(c) If she is in mourning.
(d) If she will have dinner with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine buy before returning to her hotel room after meeting with Antonio?
2. Ralph is aware that his relationship with Catherine is beginning with __________________.
3. How does Catherine first want to see Antonio?
4. How old was Catherine when her mother died?
5. What happens to Catherine in the carriage accident?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)