|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 - St. Louis, Winter, 1908, Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What joy did Catherine discover in the city in #113?
(a) The park.
(c) The library.
2. What does Catherine lose in the carriage accident?
(a) Her gloves.
(b) Her hat.
(c) Her suitcase.
(d) Her jewelry.
3. What is Catherine's cousin's name?
4. Where did Ralph go away to college?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. What is Antonio doing in the city in #63?
(a) Modeling in an art studio.
(b) Teaching school.
(c) Attending law school.
(d) Playing piano in a whorehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine leaves Alice some money and _____________________.
2. Catherine says that she learned how to stitch wounds by __________________________.
3. What had Ralph done when he caught Emilia and her lover together?
4. What does Ralph's head hit when he is tossed from the carriage?
5. What does Ralph tell Catherine before he collapses in the carriage?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)