|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
2. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His first wife.
3. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
(a) A neurologist.
(b) A naturopath.
(d) A Chinese doctor.
4. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
5. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
(a) Stay with him until he dies.
(b) Run away with a young lover.
(c) Open a hospital.
(d) Travel the world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of Ralph's fortune comes from his business in which industry?
2. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
3. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
4. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
5. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)