|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to Emilia's family.
(b) To buy paintings.
(c) To buy a new carriage.
(d) To give to the Catholic Church.
2. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
3. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has malaria.
(c) She is being poisoned too.
(d) She is sick with migraines.
4. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
5. Most of Ralph's fortune comes from his business in which industry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the message of the telegram that Catherine sends to Antonio?
2. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
3. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
4. Which of the following is NOT how Catherine describes Ralph to Antonio?
5. Catherine visits beer parlors and _________________ with Antonio.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)