|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
2. Which of the following is NOT how Catherine describes Ralph to Antonio?
3. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
4. Where does Antonio say that Catherine's sister is?
(c) Wild Cat Chute.
(d) La Belle d'Amour brothel.
5. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
(b) Past lovers.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Antonio when Ralph killed the person in #96?
2. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
3. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
4. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
5. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)