|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sister Catherine searches for while in St. Louis?
2. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
(a) She pours it down a drain.
(b) She empties it in the woods.
(c) She throws it in a pond.
(d) She flushes it in a commode.
3. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
(a) Open a hospital.
(b) Run away with a young lover.
(c) Travel the world.
(d) Stay with him until he dies.
4. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
(a) Bonwit & Teller Department Store.
(b) The Missouri Botanical Garden.
(c) The Orpheus Theater.
(d) La Belle Grande Hair Salon.
5. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(d) Too soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
2. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
3. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
4. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
5. What did Ralph do after college?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)