|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His first wife.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
2. Which of the following is NOT how Catherine describes Ralph to Antonio?
3. Catherine has studied which language?
4. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
5. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
2. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
3. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
4. Who does Catherine visit when she goes to Chicago?
5. Where did Ralph go away to college?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)