|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
(b) A neurologist.
(c) A naturopath.
(d) A Chinese doctor.
2. Antonio tells Catherine that all he wants is to have Ralph dead and to ______________________.
(a) Live in the Italian house.
(b) Move to Europe.
(c) Marry Catherine.
(d) Dance on his grave.
3. What is the only regret Ralph has as he faces death?
(a) Marrying Emilia.
(b) Marrying Catherine.
(c) Not reconciling with Antonio.
(d) Building the Italian house.
4. What does Catherine write to Ralph about regarding Antonio?
(a) She doesn't think he is Ralph's son.
(b) She wants to meet with him alone.
(c) She needs more time to observe him.
(d) She cannot persuade him to come home.
5. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
(a) A carriage.
(c) Silk fabric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ralph do after college?
2. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
3. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
4. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
5. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)