|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Murderous thoughts.
(b) Suicidal thoughts.
(d) Lustful thoughts.
3. What does Catherine write to Ralph about regarding Antonio?
(a) She doesn't think he is Ralph's son.
(b) She needs more time to observe him.
(c) She cannot persuade him to come home.
(d) She wants to meet with him alone.
4. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
5. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
(d) Cystic Fibrosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
2. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
3. What is the only regret Ralph has as he faces death?
4. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
5. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)