|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
2. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Docile and shy.
(b) Insane and frantic.
(c) Religiously domineering.
(d) Patient and kind.
3. How old was Antonio when Ralph killed the person in #96?
4. What does Catherine write to Ralph about regarding Antonio?
(a) She cannot persuade him to come home.
(b) She wants to meet with him alone.
(c) She needs more time to observe him.
(d) She doesn't think he is Ralph's son.
5. Catherine has studied which language?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
2. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
4. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
5. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)