|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
(a) Her pearl necklace.
(b) The dress she was wearing.
(c) A safe deposit box.
(d) Her wedding ring.
2. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to the Catholic Church.
(b) To give to Emilia's family.
(c) To buy paintings.
(d) To buy a new carriage.
3. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
(a) Travel the world.
(b) Run away with a young lover.
(c) Stay with him until he dies.
(d) Open a hospital.
4. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
5. How old was Antonio when Ralph killed the person in #96?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
2. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
3. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
4. Who is the sister Catherine searches for while in St. Louis?
5. Catherine spends her nights with Antonio and her days _________________________.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)