|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Catherine plan to kill Ralph?
(a) By shooting him.
(b) By paying a hitman to kill him.
(c) By smothering him with a pillow.
(d) By putting arsenic in his food.
2. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to Emilia's family.
(b) To give to the Catholic Church.
(c) To buy paintings.
(d) To buy a new carriage.
3. Catherine has studied which language?
4. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
5. Who is the sister Catherine searches for while in St. Louis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
2. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
3. Where did Ralph go away to college?
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
5. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)