|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(a) Too soon.
2. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
(a) Insane and frantic.
(b) Docile and shy.
(c) Religiously domineering.
(d) Patient and kind.
3. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
4. Where did Ralph go away to college?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. How long does Catherine wait before going to see Antonio again?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
2. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
3. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
5. What did Ralph do after college?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)