|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
2. Who does Catherine visit when she goes to Chicago?
3. Who is the sister Catherine searches for while in St. Louis?
4. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(b) He will kill her.
(c) He will kill himself.
(d) He will go mad.
5. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
(c) A carriage.
(d) Silk fabric.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
3. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
4. Antonio tells Catherine that all he wants is to have Ralph dead and to ______________________.
5. Antonio tells Catherine that he had watched Ralph kill __________________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)