|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Burned him with a candle.
(b) Stuck a needle through his hand.
(c) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
(d) Refused to feed him for two days.
2. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
3. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
4. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
(a) Suicidal thoughts.
(b) Lustful thoughts.
(c) Murderous thoughts.
5. Most of Ralph's fortune comes from his business in which industry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mother could best be described as ________________________.
2. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
3. What is the message of the telegram that Catherine sends to Antonio?
4. When did Antonio have sex with Catherine's sister?
5. Which of the following does Catherine NOT recall as she waits for Ralph to get better?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)