|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
(a) He develops deep blisters.
(b) He bleeds from his ears.
(c) He can't stand to be touched.
(d) He has horrific nightmares.
2. Catherine spends her nights with Antonio and her days _________________________.
(a) Shopping for clothes.
(b) Going to matinees.
(c) Sleeping at her hotel.
(d) Getting her hair styled.
3. Who is the sister Catherine searches for while in St. Louis?
4. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(c) Too soon.
5. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only regret Ralph has as he faces death?
2. What does Catherine write to Ralph about regarding Antonio?
3. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
4. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
5. Catherine visits beer parlors and _________________ with Antonio.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)