|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
2. Where does Antonio say that Catherine's sister is?
(c) Wild Cat Chute.
(d) La Belle d'Amour brothel.
3. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
4. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
(a) Stuck a needle through his hand.
(b) Burned him with a candle.
(c) Made him stand shoeless in the snow for an hour.
(d) Refused to feed him for two days.
5. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
(a) Her pearl necklace.
(b) Her wedding ring.
(c) The dress she was wearing.
(d) A safe deposit box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
2. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
3. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
4. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
5. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)