|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
(a) Her pearl necklace.
(b) Her wedding ring.
(c) A safe deposit box.
(d) The dress she was wearing.
2. What is the message of the telegram that Catherine sends to Antonio?
(a) Joyful end.
(b) It is over.
(c) Come at once.
3. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
(a) A neurologist.
(c) A naturopath.
(d) A Chinese doctor.
4. Catherine has studied which language?
5. Which of the following is NOT how Catherine describes Ralph to Antonio?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Antonio have sex with Catherine's sister?
2. What did Ralph do after college?
3. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
4. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
5. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)