|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the sister Catherine searches for while in St. Louis?
2. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will kill her.
(b) He will go mad.
(c) He will kill himself.
(d) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
3. What is the message of the telegram that Catherine sends to Antonio?
(a) It is over.
(b) Joyful end.
(d) Come at once.
4. What is a doctor's diagnosis of Ralph's condition?
(b) Cystic Fibrosis.
5. Most of Ralph's fortune comes from his business in which industry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only regret Ralph has as he faces death?
2. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
3. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
4. What is Catherine's state of mind as she waits for Ralph to get better?
5. What is Catherine's plan for after she gets all of Ralph's money?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)