|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(b) He will kill himself.
(c) He will go mad.
(d) He will kill her.
2. How does Catherine plan to kill Ralph?
(a) By smothering him with a pillow.
(b) By paying a hitman to kill him.
(c) By shooting him.
(d) By putting arsenic in his food.
3. What does Catherine realize about her own health when she is in Chicago?
(a) She is being poisoned too.
(b) She has malaria.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is sick with migraines.
4. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
(a) A naturopath.
(b) A Chinese doctor.
(c) A neurologist.
5. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(b) Too soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT how Catherine describes Ralph to Antonio?
2. What is the message of the telegram that Catherine sends to Antonio?
3. Who tends to Ralph during his illness?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph exhibits as the poisoning worsens?
5. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)