|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine do with the arsenic?
(a) She empties it in the woods.
(b) She throws it in a pond.
(c) She flushes it in a commode.
(d) She pours it down a drain.
2. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To buy a new carriage.
(b) To give to the Catholic Church.
(c) To give to Emilia's family.
(d) To buy paintings.
3. Who is the sister Catherine searches for while in St. Louis?
4. Where does Antonio say that Catherine's sister is?
(a) Wild Cat Chute.
(c) La Belle d'Amour brothel.
5. What is the only regret Ralph has as he faces death?
(a) Building the Italian house.
(b) Not reconciling with Antonio.
(c) Marrying Catherine.
(d) Marrying Emilia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
2. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
3. How did Catherine learn how to make poison?
4. What does Catherine write to Ralph about regarding Antonio?
5. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)