|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His first wife.
2. What is the message of the telegram that Catherine sends to Antonio?
(a) Joyful end.
(b) It is over.
(d) Come at once.
3. How old was Emilia when Ralph met her?
4. Who does Catherine visit when she goes to Chicago?
5. Catherine notes that there are no _________________ in Ralph's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Catherine spend a lot of time while in St. Louis?
2. What had tormented Ralph for his entire life?
3. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
4. Antonio tells Catherine that Ralph's rage was assuaged only by drugs and _______________.
5. What did Ralph's mother do to show him how much hell can hurt?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)