|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ralph's mother told him that he was born ____________________.
(a) Too soon.
2. Where did Ralph go away to college?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
3. How does Ralph know that the arsenic poisoning in his body is getting worse?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is cold all the time.
(c) He loses his hearing.
(d) He can't taste anything.
4. Mrs. Larsen tells Catherine that if Catherine hurts Ralph, ______________________.
(a) He will kill himself.
(b) He will kill her.
(c) Mrs. Larsen will hurt her.
(d) He will go mad.
5. Catherine visits beer parlors and _________________ with Antonio.
(d) Drug dens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Catherine has studied which language?
2. Which of the following does Ralph NOT speak of in his delirious state?
3. Where does Antonio say that Catherine's sister is?
4. While in Chicago, Catherine gets items to treat Ralph from whom?
5. Catherine spends her nights with Antonio and her days _________________________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)