|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Wisconsin, Winter into Spring, 1908 - Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT something Ralph has a profound fear of?
(b) Other people.
(c) Being touched.
(d) Being looked at.
2. Catherine writes to ask Ralph if she may purchase ____________________.
(a) A carriage.
(c) Silk fabric.
3. What did Ralph do after college?
(a) Returned home.
(b) Got married.
(c) Toured Europe.
(d) Studied law.
4. Why did Ralph's father send him a large amount of money in Italy?
(a) To give to Emilia's family.
(b) To buy a new carriage.
(c) To buy paintings.
(d) To give to the Catholic Church.
5. Where does Antonio say that Catherine's sister is?
(a) Wild Cat Chute.
(d) La Belle d'Amour brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives at the Truitt house one night?
2. What food was shipped in to the farm from Chicago because Ralph craved it?
3. What was the only thing Emilia took with her when she left Ralph?
4. Which of the following is NOT a food Antonio indulges in on a regular basis?
5. When did Antonio have sex with Catherine's sister?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)