|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the establishment in #163?
2. What does Bird unexpectedly do after work?
(a) He resigns.
(b) He runs away with Himiko.
(c) He buys a ticket to Africa.
(d) He buys a new car.
3. Which of the following does Bird NOT say to Himiko?
(a) He has changed his mind about the baby.
(b) He is going to take the baby back to the hospital.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He wants the baby to have the operation.
4. The person in #145 suggests that Himiko and Bird ______________________.
(a) go to Africa.
(b) adopt a child.
(c) get married.
(d) start a business.
5. Bird recalls that the last words of the person in #164 to Bird were about _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Bird goes to leave, Delchef gives him a book about ______________________.
2. What does Bird tell the doctor he wants to do with the baby?
3. The next day at the hospital, Bird is assured by the baby's doctor that the "crisis" will occur __________________.
4. Bird has plans to _____________________.
5. In Chapter 11, Himiko is visited by _______________________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)