|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Bird not see when he looks into his son's eyes?
(a) His reflection.
(b) Any recognition.
2. Which of the following does Bird NOT say to Himiko?
(a) He has changed his mind about the baby.
(b) He is going to take the baby back to the hospital.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He wants the baby to have the operation.
3. What word does Bird want to look up in Delchef's dictionary?
4. Himiko tells Bird that __________________ has resumed nuclear testing.
5. What happens at Himiko's house as she and Bird get ready to go for the baby?
(a) Someone steals a tire from her car.
(b) The power goes out.
(c) A fire breaks out in the kitchen.
(d) Someone throws a rock through a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name had Bird's wife been thinking of giving to the baby?
2. What name does Bird give the baby at the hospital?
3. Why does Himiko drive Bird to his apartment?
4. The doctor at the clinic states that the baby is developing _________________.
5. When was A PERSONAL MATTER first published?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)