|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Bird's wife been told about her baby?
(a) Tests are being run.
(b) The baby is not hungry.
(c) The baby is in an oxygen tent.
(d) The baby has died.
2. As Bird goes to leave, Delchef gives him a book about ______________________.
(b) World War II.
(d) a dictionary.
3. How does Bird feel after his sexual encounter with Himiko?
4. The content of the letter Bird received is notifying Bird of a meeting with ______________.
(a) the Principal.
(b) the Disciplinary Committee.
(c) the School Board.
5. What does the one-eyed doctor tell Bird about Bird's wife?
(a) She is in a deep depression.
(b) She has died.
(c) She is hemorrhaging.
(d) She doesn't know the truth about the baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bird's wife recall hearing as she was giving birth?
2. What does Bird's wife accuse him of doing?
3. Bird's mother-in-law tells Bird not to tell his wife the truth about the baby because _____________________.
4. Himiko says that she will go to Africa with whom?
5. What does Bird unexpectedly do after work?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)