|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bird feel after his sexual encounter with Himiko?
2. Who owns the establishment in #163?
3. The professor thinks that Bird's __________________ no longer fits him.
4. What name had Bird's wife been thinking of giving to the baby?
5. A student offers to help Bird get a job as a ________________.
(b) tour guide.
6. What does Bird realize when he wakes up later in Himiko's bed?
(a) He needs to visit his wife.
(b) He will kill his child.
(c) He wants to divorce his wife.
(d) He has lost his fear of the female body.
7. Himiko says that she will go to Africa with whom?
(b) Her ex-husband.
(d) The guy who stole her tire.
8. How does Bird get to work the next day?
(a) He drives Himiko's car.
(b) He takes the subway.
(c) He rides his bike.
(d) He rides the bus.
9. Where do Bird and Himiko go after leaving the baby at the clinic?
(a) A gay bar.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A video arcade.
(d) A bistro.
10. Himiko tells Bird that __________________ has resumed nuclear testing.
11. What does the baby do as Bird watches?
(b) Scratches behind his ears.
(c) Bleeds from his nose.
(d) Cries incessantly.
12. Bird recalls that the last words of the person in #164 to Bird were about _________________.
13. After talking to the person in #164, Bird realizes that he _______________________.
(a) wants to move to America.
(b) is in love with Himiko.
(c) should have a better-paying job by now.
(d) has nothing to make his life worthy.
14. The person in #145 suggests that Himiko and Bird ______________________.
(a) start a business.
(b) get married.
(c) go to Africa.
(d) adopt a child.
15. What does Himiko run into a store to purchase for the baby?
(b) A pacifier.
Short Answer Questions
1. The content of the letter Bird received is notifying Bird of a meeting with ______________.
2. That night, Bird awakens frequently from dreams in which ________________________.
3. Himiko tells Bird that the name given to the baby is also the name of ____________________.
4. What does the one-eyed doctor advise Bird to do?
5. The doctor at the clinic states that the baby is developing _________________.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)