Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Bird not see when he looks into his son's eyes?
(a) His reflection.
(b) Any recognition.
2. Which of the following does Bird NOT say to Himiko?
(a) He has changed his mind about the baby.
(b) He is going to take the baby back to the hospital.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He wants the baby to have the operation.
3. What word does Bird want to look up in Delchef's dictionary?
4. Himiko tells Bird that __________________ has resumed nuclear testing.
5. What happens at Himiko's house as she and Bird get ready to go for the baby?
(a) Someone steals a tire from her car.
(b) The power goes out.
(c) A fire breaks out in the kitchen.
(d) Someone throws a rock through a window.
6. What name had Bird's wife been thinking of giving to the baby?
7. What name does Bird give the baby at the hospital?
8. Why does Himiko drive Bird to his apartment?
(a) So he can sleep.
(b) So he can pick up a few things.
(c) He needed a ride home.
(d) To water the plants.
9. The doctor at the clinic states that the baby is developing _________________.
10. When was A PERSONAL MATTER first published?
(b) Late 1990s.
(c) Mid 1980s.
(d) Early 1960s.
11. Bird wants to stop ________________________.
(b) losing jobs.
(c) being a man who's always running away.
(d) drinking too much.
12. What makes the baby start to cry uncontrollably in the car?
(a) A car backfires.
(b) The radio is too loud.
(c) Bird swerves to miss a dead sparrow.
(d) He is hungry.
13. How do Bird and the person in #164 know each other?
(a) They used to be friends.
(b) They were college roommates.
(c) He was a student of Bird's.
(d) They were in the same fraternity.
14. What does Bird realize when he wakes up later in Himiko's bed?
(a) He wants to divorce his wife.
(b) He will kill his child.
(c) He needs to visit his wife.
(d) He has lost his fear of the female body.
15. What does the baby do as Bird watches?
(b) Scratches behind his ears.
(c) Bleeds from his nose.
(d) Cries incessantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Bird arrives at school, he learns that he has a meeting with _________________ after class.
2. What is the nature of the phone call that Bird answers?
3. As Bird goes to leave, Delchef gives him a book about ______________________.
4. What does Bird note about Himiko and the person in #129?
5. Why is Himiko stopped by a police officer?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)