1. What kind of book is Bird looking at as the novel begins?
2. What is Bird contemplating in the book?
A map of Africa.
3. References are made about ________________ giving birth.
4. For what does Bird ask a sales clerk?
Road maps of Africa.
5. What place has Bird always wanted to visit?
6. Who is the central character of the book?
7. What is the state of mind of the main character?
8. Who does Bird encounter when he leaves the shop?
9. Bird briefly fantasizes about _______________________.
an evening with the transvestite.
10. What did Bird do the summer after he got married?
Stayed drunk for four weeks.
This section contains 4,001 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)